Fire and Fury Like the World Has Never Seen.

Old 08-09-2017, 08:45 AM
n/a

Default Fire and Fury Like the World Has Never Seen.

Trump says North Korea will be met with 'fire and fury like the world has never seen' if it escalates nuclear threat | The Independent

Has this man even studied the First and Second World Wars? How about the US Civil War?

I hate it when people who seem to know nothing of war start spuming at the mouth about it. Fits Donald John Trump to a tee. At least, he has John Kelly who seems to know quite a bit about the horrors of war.

I volunteered for a year of Saturdays in 1977-1978 at the Veterans of Foreign Wars Hospital in Reno, Nevada as well as helped my Uncle Bill who lost a good part of his skull, and arm and a leg and 6 members of his 8 man squad to a Nazi tank's tree burst when he was landing at Anzio, Italy. Battle of Anzio - Wikipedia Because of his head injury and advanced age he would sometimes find himself back at Anzio having conversations with his men. I helped him for three months in 1994 before he could get into a nursing home 400 feet down the street in a suburb of Chicago near O'Hare airport.
Old 08-09-2017, 11:02 AM
n/a

Trump being Trump speaking "off the cuff". A preemptive strike at North Korea would have severe consequences for South Korea too. You couldn't Nuke North Korea without serious South Korea Fallout.
Old 08-09-2017, 11:26 AM
n/a

Thumbs down

I do think we have already had one war with North Korea!! No one remember the years 1950 thru 53 and that the US lost almost 190,000 troops! That war or conflict was not won by either side! There was a cease fire and everyone went home! Never resolved and there has been a tense atmosphere every since. Maybe the US and South Korea should have fought to win instead of a draw! So, here we are again!
Old 08-09-2017, 12:04 PM
n/a

Thank you clinton and obama for this mess The Donald must clean up.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
thank you clinton and obama for this mess the donald must clean up.
you will need to back that up or as usual you are simply trolling.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I do think we have already had one war with North Korea!! No one remember the years 1950 thru 53 and that the US lost almost 190,000 troops! That war or conflict was not won by either side! There was a cease fire and everyone went home! Never resolved and there has been a tense atmosphere every since. Maybe the US and South Korea should have fought to win instead of a draw! So, here we are again!
Remember it well. Lots of body bags, etc. Lost 3 uncles and a cousin in that
Old 08-09-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Chinese wanted and got NK to keep a buffer around them...like Russia did with the Eastern European countries. It used to act as an "early warning system" as any invasion would have to go through them first. Now, buffer countries aren't needed...the invasion comes from the sky.
Old 08-09-2017, 04:12 PM
n/a

[ATTACH]70835[/ATTACH
President Trump’s bombastic rhetoric is not appropriate when we are dealing with the possibility of a nuclear war that could kill millions of people. North Korea’s development of nuclear weapons and missile capability is an enormously serious issue and we need serious people at the State Department dealing with it. Our job now is to work with China and our allies in the region and around the world on a comprehensive diplomatic strategy to address this problem.
Attached Images
File Type: png 20664870_1647355858690795_5182921895152090877_n.png (215.7 KB, 12 views)
Old 08-09-2017, 06:42 PM
n/a

I GOT IT!!!

Trump's need to compare dicks and his inability to ever admit to being wrong, along with the potential of saving millions of people...can easily be solved.

Trump simply makes a quick and secret deal with China, for them to put on a YUGE fireworks display in front of North Korea, which fulfills Chump's reckless statement of..."face fire and fury like the world has never seen"

I know, I know...I'm brilliant.
Old 08-09-2017, 07:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
you will need to back that up or as usual you are simply trolling.
You got something that proves him wrong, feel free to post it.

Obviously Obamma was too busy flaming the racial divide and sucking crooked Hillary's brown hole to deal with NK...If that was not true NK would have never developed the rockets...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-09-2017, 07:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post
I GOT IT!!!
:
You got nothing...absolutely nothing.

Old 08-10-2017, 09:19 AM
n/a

Default if all wars had a reset, Trump's mouth needs a reset,

Unless your ready to send your grandchildren to war, negotiate, negotiate, and then negotiate!!!!
Old 08-10-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Unless your ready to send your grandchildren to war, negotiate, negotiate, and then negotiate!!!!
And a human refugee problem that will dwarf Syria refugees, along with a cost to the world which is immeasurable.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually I more scared of nuclear bomb hitting San Francisco or some place like that. North Korea would probably be obliterated if that happened but the wind might carry the nuclear fallout into China or South Korea.

This could trigger a final nuclear war that erases the world as we know it.

Trump is probably one of the worst leaders to have in such a scenario.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
You got something that proves him wrong, feel free to post it.

Obviously Obamma was too busy flaming the racial divide and sucking crooked Hillary's brown hole to deal with NK...If that was not true NK would have never developed the rockets...

Dirt.....

Your rhetoric is a bit over the top....

North Korea has been a problem for years and many Presidents. We both know that any action taken against North Korea will adversely affect both South Korea and Japan.

This article from the World Post outlines how each of last 3 Presidents have approached the Korea problem.

Three Presidents Facing North Korea - A Review of U.S. Foreign Policy | HuffPost

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!

Tags
war, world

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.