Fire and Fury Like the World Has Never Seen.

Old 08-10-2017, 02:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Thank you clinton and obama for this mess The Donald must clean up.

Clinton and Obama???--you forgot Bush, Bush Sr. Reagan, Carter, Nixon, Ford, Kennedy, Eisenhower.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:20 PM
n/a

Although hyperbolic, Trump simply stated North Korea's escalating nuclear threats intolerable.... Notice he did not set any RED LINES. However what he did intimate is that the USA has the ability to raise the geopolitical temperature and the means to carry it out. Trump has the support of NSA Mc Masters and Defense secretary Jim Mattis. Lindsey Graham added that North Korea needs to believe Trump. Hence China needs to believe Trump and they better begin by cutting off oil to North Korea
Trumps' comments also were a signal to the North Korean regime that the need to get their house in order, perhaps with leadership change.

Watch to see the the military buildup Trump makes present in the pacific theater.

The negativity came from the usual suspects in the press, legislature, Hollywood (yawn)

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-10-2017, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Although hyperbolic, Trump simply stated North Korea's escalating nuclear threats intolerable.... Notice he did not set any RED LINES. However what he did intimate is that the USA has the ability to raise the geopolitical temperature and the means to carry it out. Trump has the support of NSA Mc Masters and Defense secretary Jim Mattis. Lindsey Graham added that North Korea needs to believe Trump. Hence China needs to believe Trump and they better begin by cutting off oil to North Korea
Trumps' comments also were a signal to the North Korean regime that the need to get their house in order, perhaps with leadership change.

Watch to see the the military buildup Trump makes present in the pacific theater.

The negativity came from the usual suspects in the press, legislature, Hollywood (yawn)

Personal Best Regards:
Same old Trump love. This man is extremely dangerous. Trump escalates rhetoric on threat from North Korea - The Washington Post
Old 08-10-2017, 02:37 PM
n/a

Donald Trump, North Korea, and the Threat of Nuclear War - The Atlantic

Was discussed in November 2016.
Old 08-10-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
And a human refugee problem that will dwarf Syria refugees, along with a cost to the world which is immeasurable.
Now you're onto something! We can gather up them Syrian refugees send them over to North Korea to battle it out...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-10-2017, 03:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by copuff View Post
Dirt.....

Your rhetoric is a bit over the top....

North Korea has been a problem for years and many Presidents. We both know that any action taken against North Korea will adversely affect both South Korea and Japan.

This article from the World Post outlines how each of last 3 Presidents have approached the Korea problem.

Three Presidents Facing North Korea - A Review of U.S. Foreign Policy | HuffPost

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!
I am comfortable with my rhetoric. Trump's been in office for about 6 months, Obama did nothing to thwart North Korea's attempt at building nuclear warheads and a rocket program. Now the Liberals want to whine about the chance of a nuclear war and point the finger at Trump. Why weren't they complaining and whining when Obama was in office and doing nothing about the future?

Old 08-10-2017, 03:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Actually I more scared of nuclear bomb hitting San Francisco or some place like that. North Korea would probably be obliterated if that happened but the wind might carry the nuclear fallout into China or South Korea.

This could trigger a final nuclear war that erases the world as we know it.

Trump is probably one of the worst leaders to have in such a scenario.
You should worry more about who's going to take care of you after your parents pass away... Useless piece of s***

Old 08-10-2017, 05:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am comfortable with my rhetoric. Trump's been in office for about 6 months, Obama did nothing to thwart North Korea's attempt at building nuclear warheads and a rocket program. Now the Liberals want to whine about the chance of a nuclear war and point the finger at Trump. Why weren't they complaining and whining when Obama was in office and doing nothing about the future?

Dirt.... I sign every one of my posts with COPUFF. I find sometimes it's better to embrace things then fight them. I can't change my login name or I would.

The North already had both a missile and a nuclear program before President Obama took office. They didn't have one after President Clinton. So which President is in the middle?

In the late 1990's the US and North Korea entered into a series of agreements the Agreed Framework. During the Bush Administration they began to violate that framework.

North Korea and the End of the Agreed Framework | The Heritage Foundation

I think you would agree the Heritage Foundation is NOT a liberal think tank!

So the nuclear breakout occurred under President G. W. Bush. But if it hadn't happened then it would have happened under Obama because the risks of going to war with Korea are just to high!

The only thing I will say about President Trump in regard to this is....best not to poke a stick in the KID's eye cause he has already killed off anyone who would oppose him including family and generals....no one is going to say no to him now!

COPUFF OUT WEST WHERE IT RAINS NOW EVERY DAY!
Old 08-10-2017, 11:10 PM
n/a

gave him a chance.jpg
Old 08-11-2017, 06:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Clinton and Obama???--you forgot Bush, Bush Sr. Reagan, Carter, Nixon, Ford, Kennedy, Eisenhower.
If you are looking for blame you missed. Our appetite for corporate profits driving our manufacturing to China is the problem. Our consumer dollars have made them a powerhouse in Pacific theatre and have effectively neutered us. As they pile up American dollars we are trying to figure out how to borrow more money to send them more. IMHO
Old 08-11-2017, 06:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper1 View Post
If you are looking for blame you missed. Our appetite for corporate profits driving our manufacturing to China is the problem. Our consumer dollars have made them a powerhouse in Pacific theatre and have effectively neutered us. As they pile up American dollars we are trying to figure out how to borrow more money to send them more. IMHO
Don't forget all the dollars we print to support the lazy and useless in this country

Old 08-11-2017, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
Dirt.... I sign every one of my posts with COPUFF. I find sometimes it's better to embrace things then fight them. I can't change my login name or I would.

The North already had both a missile and a nuclear program before President Obama took office. They didn't have one after President Clinton. So which President is in the middle?

In the late 1990's the US and North Korea entered into a series of agreements the Agreed Framework. During the Bush Administration they began to violate that framework.

North Korea and the End of the Agreed Framework | The Heritage Foundation

I think you would agree the Heritage Foundation is NOT a liberal think tank!

So the nuclear breakout occurred under President G. W. Bush. But if it hadn't happened then it would have happened under Obama because the risks of going to war with Korea are just to high!

The only thing I will say about President Trump in regard to this is....best not to poke a stick in the KID's eye cause he has already killed off anyone who would oppose him including family and generals....no one is going to say no to him now!

COPUFF OUT WEST WHERE IT RAINS NOW EVERY DAY!
Copuff, if you're going to quote me the least you could do is answer the questions posed... Why were you not bitching when Obama was doing nothing to thwart Korea's nuclear warhead program and rocket program, for eight friggin years the guy did nothing.

Is that what you were hoping president Trump was going to do, nothing?

Old 08-11-2017, 03:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Copuff, if you're going to quote me the least you could do is answer the questions posed... Why were you not bitching when Obama was doing nothing to thwart Korea's nuclear warhead program and rocket program, for eight friggin years the guy did nothing.

Is that what you were hoping president Trump was going to do, nothing?

Dirt, I went back to find this....

Trump's been in office for about 6 months, Obama did nothing to thwart North Korea's attempt at building nuclear warheads and a rocket program. Now the Liberals want to whine about the chance of a nuclear war and point the finger at Trump. Why weren't they complaining and whining when Obama was in office and doing nothing about the future?

Every past President since Korean War crease fire has had a policy toward the North. I think we can both agree China is a major player in this game. North Korea would have collapsed decades ago if it were not for China.

Correct me if I am wrong but I cannot remember any recent President of the United States threatening war with North Korea. Which this President did....

I am not sure that President Trump understands we cannot go to war with North Korea! And for that we should be afraid.

But as I said earlier the Nuclear Breakout occurred under Bush W's watch. But it was going to happen sometime. Every single President's policy has failed for decades.

As Obama had his:

Susan Rice concedes Obama-era strategy to curtail North Korea's nuclear program was a 'failure'

While I was never peacenik having skin in the game reshaped my views on war.

I hope this answers your questions on this issue.

COPUFF
Old 08-11-2017, 03:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dirt, I went back to find this....

Trump's been in office for about 6 months, Obama did nothing to thwart North Korea's attempt at building nuclear warheads and a rocket program. Now the Liberals want to whine about the chance of a nuclear war and point the finger at Trump. Why weren't they complaining and whining when Obama was in office and doing nothing about the future?

Every past President since Korean War crease fire has had a policy toward the North. I think we can both agree China is a major player in this game. North Korea would have collapsed decades ago if it were not for China.

Correct me if I am wrong but I cannot remember any recent President of the United States threatening war with North Korea. Which this President did....

I am not sure that President Trump understands we cannot go to war with North Korea! And for that we should be afraid.

But as I said earlier the Nuclear Breakout occurred under Bush W's watch. But it going to happen sometime. Every single President's policy has failed for decades.

As Obama had his:

Susan Rice concedes Obama-era strategy to curtail North Korea's nuclear program was a 'failure'

While I was never peacenik having skin in the game reshaped my views on war.

I hope this answers your questions on this issue.

COPUFF
Good post. If we are to single out Obama for any blame, that HAS GOT TO BE EXTENDED back for years covering a number of Presidencies.

Again, those who support Trump blindly see everything that is happening in this world as Obama or Clinton's fault. I see nobody bashing Trump on this at all. He was following Obama policy to the letter from day one.

This is not easy......the shock and problem is to have the United States of America, seemingly, threaten nuclear war. Two individual hotheads yelling across the media sure will not solve it.

I pray for someone to be level headed because nuclear attack by ANYONE...ANYONE..will have consequences that the world will live with for many many years. From what we read, the guy in North Korea is stupid and does not get what it might mean. You hope our leaders are smarter than that.

I cannot get out of my head what Trump's ghost writer said in an interview in New Yorker in JULY OF 2016.

"“I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All | The New Yorker

Why so drastic.....ONE single nuclear attack has the possibility of a domino effect over the world.
Old 08-11-2017, 06:04 PM
n/a

THIS IN DECEMBER 2016

"FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump laid out a U.S. military policy on Tuesday that would avoid interventions in foreign conflicts and instead focus heavily on defeating the Islamic State militancy."

Trump lays out non-interventionist U.S. military policy | Reuters

THIS TODAY, A CONTINUATION

"Bridgewater, New Jersey (CNN)President Donald Trump further escalated his rhetorical standoff with North Korea Friday morning, suggesting the US was ready to respond with military force should "
Trump warns North Korea: US military 'locked and loaded' - CNNPolitics

THIS ALSO TODAY...

"President Trump on Friday refused to rule out a U.S. military intervention in Venezuela, where civil strife has turned violent.

"I'm not going to rule out a military option," he told reporters at his New Jersey golf club.

“Venezuela is not very far away, and the people are suffering and they’re dying,” he added. “We have many options for Venezuela, including a possibility military option if necessary.”

Trump does not rule out military action in Venezuela | TheHill

These crazy world leaders know the trigger....and he is now having a macho contest with a guy who wants exactly this kind of rhetoric.

Tags
war, world

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.