Fire and Fury Like the World Has Never Seen.

Old 08-11-2017, 08:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Good post. If we are to single out Obama for any blame, that HAS GOT TO BE EXTENDED back for years covering a number of Presidencies.

Again, those who support Trump blindly see everything that is happening in this world as Obama or Clinton's fault. I see nobody bashing Trump on this at all. He was following Obama policy to the letter from day one.

This is not easy......the shock and problem is to have the United States of America, seemingly, threaten nuclear war. Two individual hotheads yelling across the media sure will not solve it.

I pray for someone to be level headed because nuclear attack by ANYONE...ANYONE..will have consequences that the world will live with for many many years. From what we read, the guy in North Korea is stupid and does not get what it might mean. You hope our leaders are smarter than that.

I cannot get out of my head what Trump's ghost writer said in an interview in New Yorker in JULY OF 2016.

"“I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All | The New Yorker

Why so drastic.....ONE single nuclear attack has the possibility of a domino effect over the world.
The end of civilization comes when the black/brown minorities have bred all the white people out...when it's just them...TRYING to run the world.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:14 PM
n/a

BENGAZI VS NUCLEAR WAR.jpg
Old 08-12-2017, 07:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by obamacocksucker View Post
Good post. If we are to single out Obama for any blame, that HAS GOT TO BE EXTENDED back for years covering a number of Presidencies.

Again, those who support Trump blindly see everything that is happening in this world as Obama or Clinton's fault. I see nobody bashing Trump on this at all. He was following Obama policy to the letter from day one.

This is not easy......the shock and problem is to have the United States of America, seemingly, threaten nuclear war. Two individual hotheads yelling across the media sure will not solve it.

I pray for someone to be level headed because nuclear attack by ANYONE...ANYONE..will have consequences that the world will live with for many many years. From what we read, the guy in North Korea is stupid and does not get what it might mean. You hope our leaders are smarter than that.

I cannot get out of my head what Trump's ghost writer said in an interview in New Yorker in JULY OF 2016.

"“I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All | The New Yorker

Why so drastic.....ONE single nuclear attack has the possibility of a domino effect over the world.
Wow this post is enlightening, wipe your chin...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2017, 07:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
Dirt, I went back to find this....

Trump's been in office for about 6 months, Obama did nothing to thwart North Korea's attempt at building nuclear warheads and a rocket program. Now the Liberals want to whine about the chance of a nuclear war and point the finger at Trump. Why weren't they complaining and whining when Obama was in office and doing nothing about the future?

Every past President since Korean War crease fire has had a policy toward the North. I think we can both agree China is a major player in this game. North Korea would have collapsed decades ago if it were not for China.

Correct me if I am wrong but I cannot remember any recent President of the United States threatening war with North Korea. Which this President did....

I am not sure that President Trump understands we cannot go to war with North Korea! And for that we should be afraid.

But as I said earlier the Nuclear Breakout occurred under Bush W's watch. But it was going to happen sometime. Every single President's policy has failed for decades.

As Obama had his:

Susan Rice concedes Obama-era strategy to curtail North Korea's nuclear program was a 'failure'

While I was never peacenik having skin in the game reshaped my views on war.

I hope this answers your questions on this issue.

COPUFF
Again, I ask where was your critique the last 8 years? You had hoped Trump was going to be like Obamma? LOL

Old 08-12-2017, 07:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow this post is enlightening, wipe your chin...

The words you emphasize are those of a Trump ghostwriter and is echoed by others who know him well. They are not my words, but we haven't faced these threats until now, have we ?
Old 08-12-2017, 07:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
The words you emphasize are those of a Trump ghostwriter and is echoed by others who know him well. They are not my words, but we haven't faced these threats until now, have we ?
No...because NK was still working on thier nuclear warhead program and rocket program prior to this

Old 08-12-2017, 08:15 PM
n/a

Worked for Bush.jpg
Old 08-12-2017, 09:43 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Again, I ask where was your critique the last 8 years? You had hoped Trump was going to be like Obamma? LOL

Dirt....

I have NOT defended Obama in anyway,
I even included a link to a piece by Susan Rice to said Obama's approach failed! Nor have I attacked Trump I only said he, unlike other Presidents threatened nuclear war against North Korea!

COPUFF......
Old 08-14-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Default Noko

[QUOTE=Guest]You got something that proves him wrong, feel free to post it.

Obviously Obamma was too busy flaming the racial divide and sucking crooked Hillary's brown hole to deal with NK...If that was not true NK would have never developed the rockets...

Hi,,,,,,,,,,, Obama and Hillary were in the driver's seat for many years, they left this mess for Trump to handle so let's not blame Mr. Trump, he has a lot on his plate and he is trying.
bbbbbb
Old 08-14-2017, 07:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am comfortable with my rhetoric. Trump's been in office for about 6 months, Obama did nothing to thwart North Korea's attempt at building nuclear warheads and a rocket program. Now the Liberals want to whine about the chance of a nuclear war and point the finger at Trump. Why weren't they complaining and whining when Obama was in office and doing nothing about the future?

Trump needs a good war to distract from his lousy approval ratings and the investigation into how he was laundering money for the Russian mob through his properties. Mueller’s team recently hired Andrew Weissmann, chief of the fraud section of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, who previously oversaw the high-profile prosecutions of Jeffrey Skilling, Ken Lay, and Andrew Fastow in the 2001 Enron scandal. Weissmann is considered an expert on “fraud, foreign bribery, and organized crime.” Report: Russian mob money helped build Trump business empire | MSNBC

Tags
war, world

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.