First tweet

Old 10-04-2016, 08:34 PM
n/a

Default First tweet

First tweet on VP debate from Donald Trump

"@Jnelson52722: @realDonaldTrump @Susiesentinel Kaine looks like an evil crook out of the Batman movies"

Never issues..even with men, its looks
Old 10-05-2016, 06:24 AM
n/a

He is right. Even the media is commenting on his eyebrows. Kaine was a fruitcake in the debate and boorish. He interrupted constantly and was not stopped by the moderator. The moderator was one of the worst yet.
Old 10-05-2016, 07:34 AM
n/a

he did call out the many Trump lies and hate speak , that Pence could not defend
Old 10-05-2016, 07:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
He is right. Even the media is commenting on his eyebrows. Kaine was a fruitcake in the debate and boorish. He interrupted constantly and was not stopped by the moderator. The moderator was one of the worst yet.
Eyebrows? REALLY!!! Trump should not make comments, his orange helmet hair, Orange face with white circle eyes...give us a brake. Once again, personal attacks.
Old 10-05-2016, 07:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
... his orange helmet hair, Orange face with white circle eyes...give us a brake. Once again, personal attacks.
Yep, more personal attacks by you as well...tisk, tisk.
Old 10-05-2016, 07:59 AM
n/a

Oh well she can go to church and throw $20 in the basket and all is good in her mind!
Old 10-05-2016, 08:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
he did call out the many Trump lies and hate speak , that Pence could not defend
He did.
Old 10-05-2016, 08:03 AM
n/a

Pencing.
Old 10-05-2016, 08:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Eyebrows? REALLY!!! Trump should not make comments, his orange helmet hair, Orange face with white circle eyes...give us a brake. Once again, personal attacks.
I watched the whole debate and I did not see Trump anywhere. It seems that you are seeing things that aren't there. Perhaps you should cut back on the wacky weed this early in the day?

By the way, those weren't my personal attacks. Those were from a morning news show that commented on Kaines weird eyebrow movements. I noticed them but didn't single them out over how angry he looked from the beginning. And it was interesting how Pence sat there politely as Kaine started out his opening comment. Then when Pence started his, Kaine jumped in with an angry interruption and Pence was not even allowed to finish. Kaine did that every time Pence opened his mouth. The moderator would allow Kaine to proceed without stopping him and then would ask him the next question. She was one of the worst moderators I've seen, but most folks expected it. Whenever Pence was allowed to respond, the moderator would tell him that he had 30 seconds. And yet, Pence still won the debate. He showed what a professional should look like in this country's leadership. I would like to see some of this in Trump, but I also realize that Trump is not a politician, yet.
Old 10-05-2016, 08:30 AM
n/a

Kaine said that half of America that does not pay taxes are not supporting the Military. I guess where this is leading up to........MORE TAXES for EVERYONE. Typical Democrat strategy when they want more spending money. And yet, they also want to cut the Military budget. Hillary and Kaine both say that our military is the best equipped in the world and does not need more upgrades.

Tags
tweet, batman, movies, men, issues

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.