The Flaws of Social Darwinism.

Old 01-05-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Default The Flaws of Social Darwinism.

"Survival of the Fittest": The Flaws and Dissemination of Social Darwinism

I keep seeing at least one person keep using this type of very poor logic.

Maybe this will help. Probably it is wasted typing. Social Darwinism: Myth and Reality | The Evolution Institute
Old 01-05-2017, 09:20 AM
n/a

Definitely a waste of time, as was the paper written by a failing student over a decade ago, never to be heard from again.

The real question is how and why would a person seek out this obscure stuff?

The truth is the vast majority of reproduction going on is by those either on public assistance in civilized societies or over religious Muslim types in the third world.

Now when you put both of those in a liberal civilized society it spells disaster, as working people are now learning.

Since some same Trump lost the popular vote, probably not actually true, I will use the phrase "working" more often.

Working Americans want drastic change.
Working Americans overwhelming voted Trump.
Many of these WORKING Americans were Democrats.

Finally the sleeping giant, Working America, is awake.
It came in nick of time, as those getting wackadoodle checks and other entitlements were about to become the majority under Barry and killary.

The wackadoodle and other entitlement posters have an asterisk next to their posts on my advanced tapatalk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2017, 10:11 AM
n/a

Google Social Darwinism and Trump. It is very much alive and very well.

He kind of has allowed all the bigots to raise their voices without decent people shouting these racists down even though in no way does Donald Trump look like he actually shares and of these racist views. He just wanted to get elected and used every means necessary to do so.

Who knows what this man will Donald Trump will do once he is in office as the President of the United States? He does want to be a good President and not condemned by historians. So we will see. I do not believe he cares a **** about what some racists on TOTV think.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Definitely a waste of time, as was the paper written by a failing student over a decade ago, never to be heard from again.

The real question is how and why would a person seek out this obscure stuff?

The truth is the vast majority of reproduction going on is by those either on public assistance in civilized societies or over religious Muslim types in the third world.

Now when you put both of those in a liberal civilized society it spells disaster, as working people are now learning.

Since some same Trump lost the popular vote, probably not actually true, I will use the phrase "working" more often.

Working Americans want drastic change.
Working Americans overwhelming voted Trump.
Many of these WORKING Americans were Democrats.

Finally the sleeping giant, Working America, is awake.
It came in nick of time, as those getting wackadoodle checks and other entitlements were about to become the majority under Barry and killary.

The wackadoodle and other entitlement posters have an asterisk next to their posts on my advanced tapatalk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
And stop using this wackadoodle epithet. It promotes violence against me or might. You are on a medium where anyone can see this and people have a pretty good idea of who I am. Use some foresight and decency about your posts. This is a warning about the use of this word -- wackadoodle. The next use of it and I will complain to the Administrator. Unless it is from another person. And then the Administrator will have to look into who posted what.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Google Social Darwinism and Trump. It is very much alive and very well.

He kind of has allowed all the bigots to raise their voices without decent people shouting these racists down even though in no way does Donald Trump look like he actually shares and of these racist views. He just wanted to get elected and used every means necessary to do so.

Who knows what this man will Donald Trump will do once he is in office as the President of the United States? He does want to be a good President and not condemned by historians. So we will see. I do not believe he cares a **** about what some racists on TOTV think.
This is Social Darwinism's tenet: "Society advances where its fittest members are allowed to assert their fitness with the least hindrance.", and that the unfit should "not be prevented from dying out"

But this isn't what is happening...we're doing the opposite...we're ALLOWING through welfare programs the UNFIT to thrive and become the majority. The UNFUT, the blacks and hispanics are having most of the kids. White's aren't even replacing themselves. We're PAYING minorities to breed us out of our own country. We're idiots.

America is slowly falling apart, going from #1 to #25, whole cities are falling apart under the weight of the impoverished minorities. Diversity and quotas IS destroying us.

A "bigot" is someone who UNFAIRLY judges people. But based on their actions...I have every right to judge them.

YOU won't walk down ANY MLK Blvd in ANY major city at 1am...because you're either a BIGOT...or smart. I think you're smart...like me...I won't do it either...and I don't want any more MLK Blvds...while you do. That's the difference between us, I want to stop the slow decay of our "white" culture/country...and you don't.

Quote:
And stop using this wackadoodle epithet. It promotes violence against me or might. You are on a medium where anyone can see this and people have a pretty good idea of who I am. Use some foresight and decency about your posts. This is a warning about the use of this word -- wackadoodle. The next use of it and I will complain to the Administrator. Unless it is from another person. And then the Administrator will have to look into who posted what.
Yes...THEY can say/call us ANYTHING they wish...but our tongues are tied.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:27 PM
n/a

Social Darwinism

Social Darwinism and other stuff.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Social Darwinism

Social Darwinism and other stuff.
Worthless propaganda... If we had found the C African Negro's before we were "civilized", when we found the Neanderthals...the blacks would be extinct too. We happened to find them when we needed "muscle" to do our farming...so we made them "nimble" draft animals.

Slavery ONLY ended because of machinery.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
"Survival of the Fittest": The Flaws and Dissemination of Social Darwinism

I keep seeing at least one person keep using this type of very poor logic.

Maybe this will help. Probably it is wasted typing. Social Darwinism: Myth and Reality | The Evolution Institute
Does this make you feel all warm and fuzzy about losing to Trump? The only person you will or might convince is yourself. If this is your therapy, then go for it. We will humor you.........naw, just kidding....we won't.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
He can't use the word Wackadoodle because you don't like it? But all the other names, your liberal pals use towards others, don't seem to bother you? I mean you never ask them to clean it up, do you? Of course not, you like them, hoping they can keep the check coming!

Maybe you have "violent" nightmares of guys in custodial outfits rushing into your bedroom early in the morning, dragging you off to clean a school - prior to your latte! That has to be worrisome...but has nothing to do with any words used here on this forum.

It could be worst, like "nutjob", "bust out", "50 something year old baby", "Loser with a capital L", "has-been", "flop", "deadbeat", "flunkee", "pus bucket", and "poster child for woman's right to choose".

Possibly you could list all the terms you have a problem with or maybe the ones you don't have a problem with (guessing that is shorter), so we all can try not to include terms you don't like in posts on here where people have a good idea who you are...
Old 01-05-2017, 04:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
He can't use the word Wackadoodle because you don't like it? But all the other names, your liberal pals use towards others, don't seem to bother you? I mean you never ask them to clean it up, do you? Of course not, you like them, hoping they can keep the check coming!

Maybe you have "violent" nightmares of guys in custodial outfits rushing into your bedroom early in the morning, dragging you off to clean a school - prior to your latte! That has to be worrisome...but has nothing to do with any words used here on this forum.

It could be worst, like "nutjob", "bust out", "50 something year old baby", "Loser with a capital L", "has-been", "flop", "deadbeat", "flunkee", "pus bucket", and "poster child for woman's right to choose".

Possibly you could list all the terms you have a problem with or maybe the ones you don't have a problem with (guessing that is shorter), so we all can try not to include terms you don't like in posts on here where people have a good idea who you are...
//////////////////////////////////////////////
Old 01-05-2017, 04:46 PM
n/a

Quote:

Funny song/poem: Sometimes my Butt makes Noises - YouTube Seems very appropriate for some people on here.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Does a cat (or a Whackadoodle) have your tongue?
Old 01-05-2017, 04:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Can anyone quote what was said before deleted? It has to be great.
Old 01-05-2017, 05:09 PM
n/a

I thought

Urban Dictionary: wackadoodle

was a very kind description considering what you have called very sane, logical trump supporters on here.

BTW Taz you have already complained about me and others to the mod.

Maybe it's best if you don't post in political with your regular screen name.

I suggest wackadoodlekiller.

I love all people and especially all villagers regardless of their political beliefs.

All of this political stuff is just a harmless hobby I have that I call my 305.9/082 20 project.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2017, 08:12 PM
n/a

What a terrible premise, one so terribleit shocks the conscious

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
type, darwinism, social, flaws

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.