The Flaws of Social Darwinism.

Old 01-06-2017, 07:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Can anyone quote what was said before deleted? It has to be great.
He was just giving us his SLANT on the subject........
Old 01-06-2017, 07:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
I thought

Urban Dictionary: wackadoodle

was a very kind description considering what you have called very sane, logical trump supporters on here.

BTW Taz you have already complained about me and others to the mod.

Maybe it's best if you don't post in political with your regular screen name.

I suggest wackadoodlekiller.

I love all people and especially all villagers regardless of their political beliefs.

All of this political stuff is just a harmless hobby I have that I call my 305.9/082 20 project.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2017, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
I thought

Urban Dictionary: wackadoodle

was a very kind description considering what you have called very sane, logical trump supporters on here.

BTW Taz you have already complained about me and others to the mod.

Maybe it's best if you don't post in political with your regular screen name.

I suggest wackadoodlekiller.

I love all people and especially all villagers regardless of their political beliefs.

All of this political stuff is just a harmless hobby I have that I call my 305.9/082 20 project.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
wackadoodlekiller. I hope the Administrator see this. There is a line with respect to what you can and cannot put on a message board like this one. You keep crossing it.

Please I hope others will complain about this. There's wit and then there's mean stupidity. This is not harmless but shows a real problem with this poster. Get the Administrator to do his job and ban this poster from TOTV!
Old 01-06-2017, 09:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
wackadoodlekiller. I hope the Administrator see this. There is a line with respect to what you can and cannot put on a message board like this one. You keep crossing it.

Please I hope others will complain about this. There's wit and then there's mean stupidity. This is not harmless but shows a real problem with this poster. Get the Administrator to do his job and ban this poster from TOTV!
Is wackadoodle a bad term? I would think that it is a better term than being called a libtard. Don't you agree? Of course, I doubt that I had heard the term wackadoodle before it was your nickname.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

You are the picture child of what is wrong with most liberals. You want to dish is out but you can't take it. Nothing you say has the remote resemblance of logical thought patterns. How many times do you want to report me?

I tried to consider your conditions until you repeatedly insulted me and others and therefore you have lost your wackadoodle shield.

I still love you and I hope you find peace. If you cease to insult I promise not to mention wackadoodle again and will reissue your shield.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Is wackadoodle a bad term? I would think that it is a better term than being called a libtard. Don't you agree? Of course, I doubt that I had heard the term wackadoodle before it was your nickname.
It is wackadoodlekiller. https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...52-post14.html

I could not care less if you call me libtard. But attacks based on me and my situation are WRONG especially as you have me at a real disadvantage as I am not sure which of these rather ugly posters on here keeps insulted me.

Please take note Administrator. I am complaining about this poster's personal digs and insults. Especially this wackadoodlekiller and other such garbage that does not belong on any part of TOTV. Nor does this poster from what I have seen of him. I hope other posters see the problem with this. It does violate the terms of looking out for the personal safety of posters as well which are on TOTV and which people agree to when posting on here. Anything does not just go on TOTV even on the Political Forum. There are still some things you cannot write. Or, if you do, there should be consequences. Personally, I would like to see this person gone from TOTV for good.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is wackadoodlekiller.

I could not care less if you call me libtard. But attacks based on me and my situation are WRONG especially as you have me at a real disadvantage as I am not sure which of these rather ugly posters on here keeps insulted me.

Please take note Administrator. I am complaining about this poster's personal digs and insults. Especially this wackadoodlekiller and other such garbage that does not belong on any part of TOTV. Nor does this poster from what I have seen of him.
It wasn't me that called you a wackadoodle and I do not know what the inside joke is, but I do kind of find it a bit funny. But, not if it is actually hurting your feelings.

Question: If that poster is hurting your feelings, why don't you look away from your computer or tablet or cell phone or change sites? Just wondering.

Since I do not know anything about a wackadoodle, I have not called you that name. Even though I cannot empathize with you, I do sympathize with you. But, I will never ask to have anyone removed from the forum.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
It wasn't me that called you a wackadoodle and I do not know what the inside joke is, but I do kind of find it a bit funny. But, not if it is actually hurting your feelings.

Question: If that poster is hurting your feelings, why don't you look away from your computer or tablet or cell phone or change sites? Just wondering.

Since I do not know anything about a wackadoodle, I have not called you that name. Even though I cannot empathize with you, I do sympathize with you. But, I will never ask to have anyone removed from the forum.
https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...52-post14.html

It is wackadoodlekiller that I strongly object to. And if I am right this is a person I have had problems with in the past for personal attacks in the Regular Forum. Not this one where anything seems to go. But you cannot put "killer" in some personal attack and expect it not to have very serious consequences. Especially given that this poster seems to know my personal background. You do not. He seems to though and has baited me in the past.

I am making a strident complaint about the use of "killer" given my background which I believe this man knows. I am a victim/witness assistance advocate of sorts and this really ****es me off. I have seen and felt the long term effects of real killers and this man is trying to push my buttons by hitting way below the belt. That is just so WRONG.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is wackadoodlekiller that I strongly object to. And if I am right this is a person I have had problems with in the past for personal attacks in the Regular Forum. Not this one where anything seems to go. But you cannot put "killer" in some personal attack and expect it not to have very serious consequences.
Wow! Somebody needs to tighten their tin foil cap...

This a$$ clown throws around insults left and right (racist, orange faced, orange people eater, man-child, etc) all the while supporting his 52%er agenda and then complains about the nickname Wackadoodle as it might affect his popularity (WTF?), so someone (not me) suggests he would use the screen name wackadoodlekiller, now he is posting links to baby fart songs, whining, and stomping his feet down to the "administrators" office...Obviously this guy needs to stay out of this forum, it is too rude for his immature character.

This is a prime example of how screwed up society is, 99% of the posters in here trade barbed words and expect it could come their way, this one individual has a problem with it and demands the other 99% to change.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:

It is wackadoodlekiller that I strongly object to. And if I am right this is a person I have had problems with in the past for personal attacks in the Regular Forum. Not this one where anything seems to go. But you cannot put "killer" in some personal attack and expect it not to have very serious consequences. Especially given that this poster seems to know my personal background. You do not. He seems to though and has baited me in the past.

I am making a strident complaint about the use of "killer" given my background which I believe this man knows. I am a victim/witness assistance advocate of sorts and this really ****es me off. I have seen and felt the long term effects of real killers and this man is trying to push my buttons by hitting way below the belt. That is just so WRONG.
You edited the post that I just replied too. I have no idea about any of this killer crap, and I don't want to know about it...if you are accepting advise: Find something else to do with your time other than this forum, something that would remove you from "push button" words that obviously are affecting your day.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
You edited the post that I just replied too. I have no idea about any of this killer crap, and I don't want to know about it...if you are accepting advise: Find something else to do with your time other than this forum, something that would remove you from "push button" words that obviously are affecting your day.
I am trying to get one person booted for what many should be aware of. There is a line here that has been crossed by this person. Some is in all good fun. Calling someone a wackadoodlekiller is something else entirely. For your information my high school teacher's daughter Michelle Mitchell was murdered on my birthday of 2-24 in 1976 probably by Rodney Halbower (who is the main suspect in 5 killings in the SF Bay area dubbed the Gypsy Hill killings in 1976). Do you get this now?? I am reminded of this murder every time I hear "birthday" and this man is baiting me with wackadoodlekiller. That's despicable. It goes a lot further than trading anonymous insults. And I have had problems probably with person when he knows my history with this because he took a shot at my Project ( the 224 613 Project) which is connected with the 2-24-1976 murder in Reno, Nevada. The wrong person was locked up for the Michelle Mitchell murder for 35 years or so because she was a paranoid schizophrenic and made a false confession to the murder of Michelle Mitchell. This was Cathy Woods.

I do not like Donald Trump. But that does not allow attacks on me of this nature from those who seem to love him. Again this kind of attack on me is way beyond nasty. It is OUTRAGEOUS. And it borders on intentional inflection of emotional distress IMHO.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am trying to get one person booted for what many should be aware of. There is a line here that has been crossed by this person. Some is in all good fun. Calling someone a wackadoodlekiller is something else entirely. For your information my high school teacher's daughter Michelle Mitchell was murdered on my birthday of 2-24 in 1976 probably by Rodney Halbower (who is the main suspect in 5 killings in the SF Bay area dubbed the Gypsy Hill killings in 1976). Do you get this now?? I am reminded of this murder every time I hear "birthday" and this man is baiting me with wackadoodlekiller. That's despicable. It goes a lot further than trading anonymous insults. And I have had problems probably with person when he knows my history with this because he took a shot at my Project which is connected with the 2-24-1976 murder. The wrong person was locked up for the Michelle Mitchell murder for 35 years or so because she was a paranoid schizophrenic and made a false confession to the murder of Michelle Mitchell.

You have a listening problem...I told you I don't want to know about any killing stuff, and you respond with the above.

Now you want to complain about someone else in here that is not listening to your requests???

Don't get confused, I am not looking to be your anything, I do not socialize, defend, or help people that are unwilling to help themselves.

I stand by my advise: find something other than this political forum to occupy your wasted days...
Old 01-06-2017, 10:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have a listening problem...I told you I don't want to know about any killing stuff, and you respond with the above.

Now you want to complain about someone else in here that is not listening to your requests???

Don't get confused, I am not looking to be your anything, I do not socialize, defend, or help people that can't help themselves.

I stand by my advise: find something other than this political forum to occupy your wasted days...
I am not really taking to you but to others would might actually care. That's what people on here just do not get. There are others who watch what goes on here.

Again. I would like to see the poster in question booted off of TOTV. I have some idea who this person might be. Only the Administrator though and this poster knows his identity.

I hope the lurkers I know are on here see this.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725;13***29
I am trying to get one person booted for what many should be aware of. There is a line here that has been crossed by this person. Some is in all good fun. Calling someone a wackadoodlekiller is something else entirely. For your information my high school teacher's daughter Michelle Mitchell was murdered on my birthday of 2-24 in 1976 probably by Rodney Halbower (who is the main suspect in 5 killings in the SF Bay area dubbed the Gypsy Hill killings in 1976). Do you get this now?? I am reminded of this murder every time I hear "birthday" and this man is baiting me with wackadoodlekiller. That's despicable. It goes a lot further than trading anonymous insults. And I have had problems probably with person when he knows my history with this because he took a shot at my Project ( the 224 613 Project) which is connected with the 2-24-1976 murder in Reno, Nevada. The wrong person was locked up for the Michelle Mitchell murder for 35 years or so because she was a paranoid schizophrenic and made a false confession to the murder of Michelle Mitchell. This was Cathy Woods.

I do not like Donald Trump. But that does not allow attacks on me of this nature from those who seem to love him. Again this kind of attack on me is way beyond nasty. It is OUTRAGEOUS. And it borders on intentional inflection of emotional distress IMHO.
You frigging wacko, i said you should change your name to wackadoodlekiller as to remain Anonymous similar to what hypocritekiller did although I know what his real screen name is.

Please learn to read.

As I said when you cease to call other people names, I won't use wackadoodle.

Do you agree?

Simple, yes or no.

Care to meet?
Old 01-06-2017, 10:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

Wow! This is probably not the ultimate forum for your therapy. You might be better off finding a forum dedicated to the library Dewey Decimal system. There would be less chance of your being a victim. Just saying.

Tags
type, darwinism, social, flaws

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.