The Flaws of Social Darwinism.

Old 01-06-2017, 11:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am not really taking to you but to others would might actually care. That's what people on here just do not get. There are others who watch what goes on here.

Again. I would like to see the poster in question booted off of TOTV. I have some idea who this person might be.
Just reinforces the fact you have a listening problem...
Old 01-06-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just reinforces the fact you have a listening problem...
Oh how so? The lurkers do not post. At least, not those I have talked to in the past.

Oh, I have to get on with my "wasted days". https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...34-post27.html
Old 01-06-2017, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
You frigging wacko, i said you should change your name to wackadoodlekiller as to remain Anonymous similar to what hypocritekiller did although I know what his real screen name is.

Please learn to read.

As I said when you cease to call other people names, I won't use wackadoodle.

Do you agree?

Simple, yes or no.

Care to meet?

No. I do not want to meet you. Ever!

Stop using wackadoodle or anything like that. I do not care if you use stupid words like Donald Trump throws out. If you continue with these mean spirited and ugly personal attacks I will do everything I can to get you booted off of TOTV.
Old 01-06-2017, 11:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725;13***48
No. I do not want to meet you. Ever!

Stop using wackadoodle or anything like that. I do not care if you use stupid words like Donald Trump throws out. If you continue with these mean spirited and ugly personal attacks I will do everything I can to get you booted off of TOTV.
Sure, whatever you say. Will you stop personal insults of other posters?
Old 01-06-2017, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sure, whatever you say. Will you stop personal insults of other posters?
Calling someone who makes racist posts on this board is not a personal attack. It is a statement that this person makes racist posts. Which almost anyone can see are racist. And I have to personal connection nor want one with these racists.
Old 01-06-2017, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725;13***37
I am not really taking to you but to others would might actually care. That's what people on here just do not get. There are others who watch what goes on here.

Again. I would like to see the poster in question booted off of TOTV. I have some idea who this person might be. Only the Administrator though and this poster knows his identity.

I hope the lurkers I know are on here see this.
Mr. Admin,

This wackadoodle is trying to find out who I am in real life. I feel that is very threatening. Help.
Old 01-06-2017, 11:31 AM
n/a

ALL the lurkers know you are wackadoodle, 100% percent of them.

Maybe if you get a signed petition at the blood drive. You must be fun to talk to there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2017, 12:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Calling someone who makes racist posts on this board is not a personal attack. It is a statement that this person makes racist posts. Which almost anyone can see are racist. And I have to personal connection nor want one with these racists.
OK, Obviously you are a few fries short of a happy meal, you probably rode the short bus to school...lets see if you can grasp how ridiculous you are coming across by just changing one word used in your post above:

Calling someone who makes WACKADOODLE posts on this board is not a personal attack. It is a statement that this person makes WACKADOODLE posts. Which almost anyone can see are WACKADOODLE. And I have to personal connection nor want one with these WACKADOODLEs.

I hope this helps, and enjoy the rest of your wasted day!

Tags
type, darwinism, social, flaws

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.