Florida Gun Laws

Old 07-04-2017, 06:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Disprove anything I've said...

I think instead, I'm going to let other posters decide for themselves.

TOTV participants, here is the website of Don Baldwin (aka Don Black), take a look around his website and judge for yourself:

Stormfront - White Nationalist Community <meta name="sitelock-site-verification" content="3053"/>

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 07-04-2017, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

TOTV participants, here is the website of Don Baldwin (aka Don Black), take a look around his website and judge for yourself:

Stormfront - White Nationalist Community <meta name="sitelock-site-verification" content="3053"/>

Are you sure this is his?
Old 07-04-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you sure this is his?
While I'm sure that repulsive and abhorrent site is one of Baldwin's favorites and that he's a registered member...there's no way he has anything to do with owning/running it.

Stormfront: A History | Southern Poverty Law Center

Just staying up with the hate articles and scumbags that post there, is a full time job that would leave no room...for anyone to spend time on this small site.
Old 07-04-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:
While I'm sure that repulsive and abhorrent site is one of Baldwin's favorites and that he's a registered member...there's no way he has anything to do with owning/running it.

Stormfront: A History | Southern Poverty Law Center

Just staying up with the hate articles and scumbags that post there, is a full time job that would leave no room...for anyone to spend time on this small site.
Disprove what I've said.

Show me the black villages.

Show me the black MIT.

Show me anything/anywhere that is 99% black and doesn't suck.

It should be EASY to disprove me. But it's NOT. Why? There is NO equality...they are a different species...incapable of living in any modern society.

EVERY place the blacks live is the same...dirty and dangerous. No matter the country. No matter the continent.

WHY can't you get it through your head that they're DIFFERENT? Skin, hair, smell, anatomy, physiology, diseases, intellect, disposition...we're different species.
Old 07-04-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Disprove what I've said.

Show me the black villages.

Show me the black MIT.

Show me anything/anywhere that is 99% black and doesn't suck.

It should be EASY to disprove me. But it's NOT. Why? There is NO equality...they are a different species...incapable of living in any modern society.

EVERY place the blacks live is the same...dirty and dangerous. No matter the country. No matter the continent.

WHY can't you get it through your head that they're DIFFERENT? Skin, hair, smell, anatomy, physiology, diseases, intellect, disposition...we're different species.
Your hypothesis is all wrong Don Baldwin. You seem to forget the past 350 years or so of US History. 7 speeches by the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. that stand the test of time (Video) | syracuse.com
Old 07-04-2017, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Here are 2 for you to ponder

Suspect charged in Pa. road rage shooting that left teen dead | abc7chicago.com

Man, 69, shoots up home of woman who refused his advances,...

The last one was in The Villages!

Neither men were minorities.....
COPUFF.....
Wow 2 examples of white stupidity!! Now you've gone and out did yourself.. Holy cow, Gee Whiz....LOL
Old 07-04-2017, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
wow 2 examples of white stupidity!! Now you've gone and out did yourself.. Holy cow, gee whiz....lol
fireworks are illegal.jpg
Old 07-04-2017, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Really like that.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:53 PM
n/a

Quote:

Why is Don's personal identification so important to you? Do you not believe in privacy? Do you really want to pursue this? You know, you are not invisible to someone that is proficient at finding information about people. You better hope that others on here are not as good at it as I am. I was able to get a whole biography on one or two persons that got personal with me, in minutes. Don't even think that you are really anonymous on here. No one is. Getting snarky or even nasty with people is one thing, but I would refrain from getting personal on an intimate basis unless you wish the same kind of response. Just some advice. I would suggest that you take your little tiff outside. Your choice. I am spending less time on here now, thanks to all the deviation from real political discussion. Your little cat fights are of no interest anymore. Too boring and impotent.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Why is Don's personal identification so important to you? Do you not believe in privacy? Do you really want to pursue this? You know, you are not invisible to someone that is proficient at finding information about people. You better hope that others on here are not as good at it as I am. I was able to get a whole biography on one or two persons that got personal with me, in minutes. Don't even think that you are really anonymous on here. No one is. Getting snarky or even nasty with people is one thing, but I would refrain from getting personal on an intimate basis unless you wish the same kind of response. Just some advice. I would suggest that you take your little tiff outside. Your choice. I am spending less time on here now, thanks to all the deviation from real political discussion. Your little cat fights are of no interest anymore. Too boring and impotent.

I understand what you are saying and appreciate your opinion.

Old 07-04-2017, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
I understand what you are saying and appreciate your opinion.

Me too.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARBAD
Wow 2 examples of white stupidity!! Now you've gone and out did yourself.. Holy cow, Gee Whiz....LOL
Actually I consider them to be acts of Domestic Terrorism!

COPUFF....

Tags
article, read, start, laws, gun

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.