Florida Gun Laws

Old 07-03-2017, 11:29 AM
n/a

Default Florida Gun Laws

Not sure how this guy got a gun but I seriously doubt he has the smarts to own one!

Florida Man Accidentally Shoots Himself In ***** After Sitting On Gun | HuffPost

Read the article before you start shooting at me!!!

I'm still laughing!

COPUFF!!!
Old 07-03-2017, 11:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
Not sure how this guy got a gun but I seriously doubt he has the smarts to own one!

Florida Man Accidentally Shoots Himself In ***** After Sitting On Gun | HuffPost

I'm still laughing!

COPUFF!!!
Very funny.

Most gun owners I know want lots of background checks. Personally I think every gun owner should go through the requirements of a concealed carry permit.

With regard to this thug, take away his gun and his right to vote.

People who live on Velvet Springs Ct in Jacksonville, Florida | VoterRecords.com
The Villages Florida
Old 07-03-2017, 11:45 AM
n/a

Lol

Sounds like he's stole it or bought it from somebody that stole it.
He is definitely stupid...cocain, DUI,
Old gun or revolver?. All the new stuff has really long trigger pull, nearly impossible to fire sitting on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 07-03-2017, 12:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Very funny.

Most gun owners I know want lots of background checks. Personally I think every gun owner should go through the requirements of a concealed carry permit.

With regard to this thug, take away his gun and his right to vote.

People who live on Velvet Springs Ct in Jacksonville, Florida | VoterRecords.com
And we'd like the REAL "gun problem"...minorities...banned from ownership. Minorities commit 90% of gun violence. Want to cut it WAY back...keep guns away from them.

How many shooting in CHI Town?

"CHICAGO — The Independence Day weekend brought more gun violence to Chicago.

There were 51 shootings from Friday evening to Monday morning."

"Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 318
Shot & Wounded: 1496
Total Shot: 1814"

Those aren't white people doing that...90% are minorities.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
And we'd like the REAL "gun problem"...minorities...banned from ownership. Minorities commit 90% of gun violence. Want to cut it WAY back...keep guns away from them.

"Year to Date

Crickets... truth is painful.

Cricket Sound - YouTube
Old 07-03-2017, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

"Year to Date

Here are 2 for you to ponder

Suspect charged in Pa. road rage shooting that left teen dead | abc7chicago.com

Man, 69, shoots up home of woman who refused his advances,...

The last one was in The Villages!

Neither men were minorities.....

COPUFF.....
Old 07-03-2017, 12:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Crickets... truth is painful.
Truth is fought tooth and nail.

I have YET to have ANYONE...SHOW me a place that is just as nice as the villages but it's 99% minorities.

I have YET to have ANYONE...SHOW me the back TOP school...a MIT, Harvard, Oxford equivalent.

I have YET to have ANYONE...SHOW me the black TOP ANYTHING. Anything that is 99% black and worth a sh!t.

Why can't they explain WHY the blacks in Africa STILL enslave each other...STILL commit genocide.

Please explain how "people" with different ancestors can be "the same as us". Blacks LACK 2-5% of genes that EVERY other race possesses.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:34 PM
n/a

Quote:

COPUFF.....
Hey Peter puffer...

You found 2 stories...nationwide...where only 1 person is killed...by a white guy.

And in ONE inner city...over the weekend in Chicago...there were 51 shootings by minorities.

Should we add up the gun violence by minorities and whites? Compare them? See who "wins"?

Minorities are 900% more violent than whites. Period...end of story...to act like a n!@@3r...drop the mic.

You lose Co puffer...NOTHING you can post can counter the FACT that 90% of violence is perpetrated by minorities. Even among women, it's 90% minorities.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Hey Peter puffer...

You found 2 stories...nationwide...where only 1 person is killed...by a white guy.

And in ONE inner city...over the weekend in Chicago...there were 51 shootings by minorities.

Should we add up the gun violence by minorities and whites? Compare them? See who "wins"?

Minorities are 900% more violent than whites. Period...end of story...to act like a n!@@3r...drop the mic.

You lose Co puffer...NOTHING you can post can counter the FACT that 90% of violence is perpetrated by minorities. Even among women, it's 90% minorities.
But any gun crime by whitey gets 900000000% more coverage.

FAKE NEWS!
Old 07-03-2017, 12:44 PM
n/a

Quote:

I'm still laughing!

COPUFF!!!
That must have hurt. I usually watch where I am sitting down for sharp objects and the like.

On a more serious note my sister-in-law's brother went quite nuts while hanging out in VA gun shows and thought my sister-in-law had been taken over by an alien. They tried to get him into some kind of care but he was smart enough not to say anything that might get him put into some kind of psychiatric treatment. They had to throw him out of the house as he refused to give up his semi-auto pistols. They were scared of him for a year or more and then he went into a rural area and planned the next part of his journey-- according to the papers the police found in his apartment after-- as his journey involved a fatal bullet shot by him.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
But any gun crime by whitey gets 900000000% more coverage.

FAKE NEWS!
It sure does...for their "equality" agenda...

Just like some black woman who does ANYTHING productive is lauded like she's something special. For a BLACK...she's special...for a typical white...she's nothing. 98 or 99 out of 100.

Who posted the "great black entrepreneurs? The top 5 had "secret shopper" as the GREAT business they'd created.

We treat them like we'd treat retarded kids...because that's what they are compared to every other race.

Genetically...ancestrally...they are NOT us.

We'd be just as successful declaring dogs as equal to people and putting THEM in positions via quotas. Make the requirments for being a doctor sit, shake, and roll over and even THEY can "qualify".
Old 07-03-2017, 12:49 PM
n/a

I guess it's better to watch where you sit or step than constantly stepping in your own dogs diarrhea.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

COPUFF.....
I remember that in the Villages. They have been a few situations like this where an irate Villager starts shooting up some building or another. Like a door of a house or a mail center.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:11 PM
n/a

Its sad that one poster here has just one talking point or point of view!

I think I'll head out for a hike in the mountains now!

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE WHERE THE GOLF BALL FLIES FURTHER!
Old 07-03-2017, 01:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
I remember that in the Villages. They have been a few situations like this where an irate Villager starts shooting up some building or another. Like a door of a house or a mail center.
It was her front door......

COPUFF.....

Tags
article, read, start, laws, gun

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.