Florida legislature poised to bolster 'Stand Your Ground' law

Old 04-08-2017, 11:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistBoyBaldwin
Hey (unt... Guess it goes over your head that if something doesn't make the news, there's nothing to find?

I'm not wasting my time scouring ALL the murder trials in Florida? The trials that are 80% minority involvement.

When white people are violent...it makes the news...it's that rare...when minorities do...they can only show the worst few because they can't take up too much space/time reporting it. Watch ANY big city local news...minority violence.

Act like a douche...you'll be treated like one.

Looks like I hit solid bone, when I said that you were frantically looking for other cases.

Hope it doesn't leave too big of a bruise.

Given the plethora of your racist canned responses that you keep on a Word file and are used to cutting/pasting to try and prove your point, I guess it never occurred to you that there are other (quite easy actually) ways of looking up court cases...that don't make the news.

And as I've pointed out numerous times, scum like yourself who have done everything possible to hold back minorities...are the lowest of scum and clueless as to the truth.

You can't amputate a dogs legs and then point to it and use that as proof...that dogs can't walk.

Cologal for the WIN...idiot.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
florida, stand, ground, law, bolster

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.