The*Florida*Mental Health Act of 1971*

Old 12-11-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Again thanks for this thoughtful post, Rubicon. I wish Carl in Tampa was on here. He might know what to do about this kind of repeated behavior on this Political Board. The ringleader is Allegiance in this despicable behavior.
He'd say...hang around with "rough" men...you're GOING to get f@cked.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Carl in Tampa was sucked in to your pity pool for a short time, and then after a little more time he expressed angst toward your birthday posts, your number crap posts, and your masochist behavior. He left the forum, to get away from what you cause in here.

Rubi made a post that reflects his experience with troubled teens...you are 58 year old bust out loser that leeches off his parents and pretends to have mental issues, so people feel sorry for you.

The moderators sent you and your crap here, so you would get slaughtered and leave the entire website...

Don't let them run you off, stay here and take the abuse like a stupid masochist...

Yeah WE KNOW; "troll leap"
"Rubi and Carl are my only friends"
"Recording"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Tal is leading the life of a teenager, except without the pressures of school, a part time job or a girlfriend.

So he eats, SHlTS, sleeps, plays with his neurotic dog, TROLLS the internet and goes to movies, lots of movies!
Old 12-11-2017, 08:21 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Find Your Local NAMI | NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness

Gives me an opportunity to plug the National Alliance on Mental Illness which chapters I used to contact frequently about my 224 613 Project and getting materials into libraries of all kinds for those with mental illness or who are made to appear that what. As the mentally ill are usual the targets of violence-- in any form even cyber harassment and cyber smearing-- and not the offenders committing these crimes.

Cyber harassment is a crime in Florida.

[url=http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0784/Sections/0784.048.html]Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
And I may contact them about what is going on here on this Talk of the Villages Political Forum. It is despicable.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

Exclamation

Quote:
And I may contact them about what is going on here on this Talk of the Villages Political Forum. It is despicable.

I had e-mailed them often in the past. About my 224 613 Project.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Tal is leading the life of a teenager, except without the pressures of school, a part time job or a girlfriend.

So he eats, SHlTS, sleeps, plays with his neurotic dog, TROLLS the internet and goes to movies, lots of movies!
I thought his girl friend was killed at 224pm on 6-13?

Old 12-11-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

I had e-mailed them often in the past. About my 224 613 Project.
Not the Chapter near the Villages as my 224 613 Project went to Talk of the Villages in 2007. I had e-mailed about things about around to 2005 when we moved to the Villages from Gene Coppola's Palm Harbor, Florida.

Old 12-11-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
I thought his girl friend was killed at 224pm on 6-13?

Actually that would be traumatic. 224 is his birthday, I have it on my calender. All my buddies get birthday regards.

613 was his number in an unemployment study from 30+ years ago. Everyone else in the study got jobs, had great careers, some are even retired.

Tal is actually brilliant, found a way to retire REALLY early, Never having worked a day in his joyous life.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Not the Chapter near the Villages as my 224 613 Project went to Talk of the Villages in 2007. I had e-mailed about things about around to 2005 when we moved to the Villages from Gene Coppola's Palm Harbor, Florida.

Stop mentioning Gene Coppola, it brings me mental anguish.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

Will ask them to look at this thread from Facebook. If they are on Facebook. NAMI Greater Orlando, Inc. - A family-based, grassroots support and advocacy organization. NAMI Greater Orlando - Home | Facebook
Old 12-11-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Good idea, they will tell you to move out of mommy's house and get a job.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:00 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Good idea, they will tell you to move out of mommy's house and get a job.
Recording. CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.
Old 12-11-2017, 04:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Recording. CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.
Ok buddyThe Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida
Old 12-11-2017, 05:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Ok buddyThe Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida
What is the OSHA and the L8? Some kind of code, maybe it's code for 224 613.

I will have to look into that.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

Your comments are despicable,cowardly and go beyond contempt. And quite honestly I am surprised how well your intended victim is standing up to your scrutiny;albeit if I were him you would be on my ignore list and I never look back .

One wonders how anyone can find joy and amusement in belittling such an individual. This in my view is a TOTV travesty that ought to be stricken by the moderator

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-12-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Your comments are despicable,cowardly and go beyond contempt. And quite honestly I am surprised how well your intended victim is standing up to your scrutiny;albeit if I were him you would be on my ignore list and I never look back .

One wonders how anyone can find joy and amusement in belittling such an individual. This in my view is a TOTV travesty that ought to be stricken by the moderator

Personal Best Regards:
You are correct, Tal should be banned, as should stupid signatures.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

btw, I offered a truce with Tal many times, also offered to meet him at sherrifs office.

Tal loves me, it's the attention he craves.

Tags
safe

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.