Flynn

Old 03-11-2017, 07:43 AM
n/a

Default Flynn

I don't have a military background nor did I serve but I am very experienced at paying taxes. Can someone explain to me why Turkey, a recipient of massive amounts of US taxpayer money, would pay a National Security Adviser candidate well over half a million dollars for "advice". A retired military man drawing a retirement salary that private sector employee could not imagine. How can that even be legal? I wonder if there is a tax break for that kind of income, you know similar to capital gains?
Old 03-11-2017, 07:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I don't have a military background nor did I serve but I am very experienced at paying taxes. Can someone explain to me why Turkey, a recipient of massive amounts of US taxpayer money, would pay a National Security Adviser candidate well over half a million dollars for "advice". A retired military man drawing a retirement salary that private sector employee could not imagine. How can that even be legal? I wonder if there is a tax break for that kind of income, you know similar to capital gains?
He took an oath not to reveal any classified to anyone. Signed a statement to that effect. Punishable.

Maybe they talked about the grandkids?

Many in upper business management get retirement benefits in the million per year range...some more. You're actually paying for both. One through taxes..the other...when buying products. THEY don't pay the bonus...you do...we do....always.
Old 03-11-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papsmear View Post
Are you suggesting that if Turkey had not received any US taxpayers money it would be more acceptable to pay 500k+ to a retired military man for advice?

Or maybe you are suggesting that a retired military man should not be allowed to advise people of different ethnicity for compensation?

I did not realize military pensions payed more than private sector pensions...could you give us some figures to help illustrate the lucrative amounts they get?

You should probably consult your accountant about tax breaks...I believe there is a earned income tax credit for disability retirement benifits, but that can not be claimed on military disability pensions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-11-2017, 01:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are you suggesting that if Turkey had not received any US taxpayers money it would be more acceptable to pay 500k+ to a retired military man for advice?

Or maybe you are suggesting that a retired military man should not be allowed to advise people of different ethnicity for compensation?

I did not realize military pensions payed more than private sector pensions...could you give us some figures to help illustrate the lucrative amounts they get?

You should probably consult your accountant about tax breaks...I believe there is a earned income tax credit for disability retirement benifits, but that can not be claimed on military disability pensions.

The guy also broke the law when he lied and then "forgot" to register as a foreign agent.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

I did serve for 4 years in the USN and have been paying taxes since age 14 and I also can't answer why Turkey would pay Flynn $500,000 + but the good news is, I know where you can go for the answer

ASK HILLARY CLINTON BECAUSE SHE HAS BEEN COLLECTING FROM JUST ABOUT EVERY NATION'S LEADERS FOR SOMETIME NOW

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-11-2017, 07:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

I did serve for 4 years in the USN and have been paying taxes since age 14 and I also can't answer why Turkey would pay Flynn $500,000 + but the good news is, I know where you can go for the answer

ASK HILLARY CLINTON BECAUSE SHE HAS BEEN COLLECTING FROM JUST ABOUT EVERY NATION'S LEADERS FOR SOMETIME NOW

Personal Best Regards:
Yes the old blame Hillary and Obama, pretty effective in Villages not so much in real world.
Old 03-11-2017, 08:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Dear Guest:

Personal Best Regards:
Prove where Hillary has personally benefited (like Flynn), from money coming form other nations...or admit that you're lying again.

We'll wait.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-11-2017, 08:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid(unt View Post
Prove where Hillary has personally benefited (like Flynn), from money coming form other nations...or admit that you're lying again.

We'll wait.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Save us all the wait, Google Clinton Foundation donations...

Old 03-11-2017, 08:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
Save us all the wait, Google Clinton Foundation donations...
Do us all a favor and show where any of that money went to her directly...as it did to Flynn.

You Trump cultists are so desperate and ignorant...it's painful to watch.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-12-2017, 06:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Personal Best Regards:
Funny, you know all about Hillary, but conveniently you know nothing about flynn. What does USN and paying taxes have to do with this, your constantly boasting.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Funny, you know all about Hillary, but conveniently you know nothing about flynn. What does USN and paying taxes have to do with this, your constantly boasting.
He tries to boast and lecture on his soapbox, because he has deep-seated inferiority issues and thinks that maybe he can bolster that insecurity...by bloviating on a small bulletin board.

I feel sorry for him in one way, as I can't imagine living in constant fear that intelligent people will see right through and expose his pseudo-intellectual bloviating...and call him out for what he is.

Oops...too late.
Old 03-12-2017, 08:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimwitdave View Post
Funny, you know all about nothing.

If you read the OP of the thread, you should realize Rubi was responding to the "tax" statements in that post...Idiot!

Old 03-12-2017, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Personal Best Regards:
Isn't it wonderful how the Preacher to all of us about posting on issues, and not getting into "Kardashian" type posts is showing how totally silly and uninformed it looks when you do it ?
Old 03-12-2017, 09:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Isn't it wonderful how the Preacher to all of us about posting on issues, and not getting into "Kardashian" type posts is showing how totally silly and uninformed it looks when you do it ?
Prove him wrong...he made a statement that the Clinton foundation/Hillary has received money from foreign nations.

clinton foundation donations from outside the US - Google Search

It seems the "foundation" does get money from outside the country.

It was HARDLY Kardashian.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Funny, you know all about nothing.

If you read the OP of the thread, you should realize Rubi was responding to the "tax" statements in that post...Idiot!

I stand by my post "Idiot!". Who are you his caretaker that you have to answer for him. Butt out littleman.

Tags
military, imagine, employee, sector, retirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.