Focus Group gives Win in Debate to Clinton.

Old 09-27-2016, 11:50 AM
n/a

Default Focus Group gives Win in Debate to Clinton.

Clinton Dominated Debate, Pa. Focus Group Says | RealClearPolitics

This from a site that seems objective. And it seems Donald Trump even cites it often.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:10 PM
n/a

Will Trump chose to debate again? Will he prepare differently?
Old 09-27-2016, 12:15 PM
n/a

Clinton has overwhelmingly been declared the winner. Trump made an absolute fool of himself, and my guess is he won't debate again, because he will be afraid of being beaten by a woman. Stay tuned.....
Old 09-27-2016, 12:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Clinton has overwhelmingly been declared the winner. according to any democrat you ask!!! Very unbiased....

Trump made an absolute fool of himself, and my guess is he won't debate again, because he will be afraid of being beaten by a woman. Stay tuned.....
Just keep drinking the partisan kool aide, extra strength, and smoking the BS weed!!!
Old 09-27-2016, 12:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just keep drinking the partisan kool aide, extra strength, and smoking the BS weed!!!
Actually Republicans are saying Clinton won as well especially Donald Trump who is whining about the microphone not working.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Clinton has overwhelmingly been declared the winner. Trump made an absolute fool of himself, and my guess is he won't debate again, because he will be afraid of being beaten by a woman. Stay tuned.....
No "winner".

How can you win something like that.

Losers are US....we buy into this.

There is a thread on factchecking. We all should be listening and fact checking daily if we really care.

Seems the same sheep watch this media made stuff and then spend days declaring the candidate they already have chosen to be a "winner" despite lying etc.
Old 09-27-2016, 02:07 PM
n/a

Yes the Focus Group in question took their vote at 8 PM a full 1 hour before the farce run by the extremely in the tank liberal Lester " Lib boy " Holt signed on the air .
Old 09-27-2016, 03:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes the Focus Group in question took their vote at 8 PM a full 1 hour before the farce run by the extremely in the tank liberal Lester " Lib boy " Holt signed on the air .
Old 09-27-2016, 03:05 PM
n/a

No one won the debate. Of course, if you want to count lies, then Hillary won this time, with the most lies according to the fact checkers. But, everyone lost really. Everyone lost 90 minutes of wasted time. Not even entertaining. Hillary did not go into a seizure with the head bobbing or fainting. What a disappointment!
Old 09-27-2016, 03:35 PM
n/a

I share the following as a senior manager who has organized and sat thru a huge number of focus groups concerning various marketing issues during my career .

Focus Groups should only be used to give a management team a " general direction " concerning any issue but not as a definitive survey . It`s often incorrect to project the feedback from a Focus Group as indicative of the market as a whole .
Reason being -- they are usually made up of no more than 20 people and the open discussion more than influences the vote of the group on any question .
Old 09-27-2016, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
I share the following as a senior manager who has organized and sat thru a huge number of focus groups concerning various marketing issues during my career .
yawn
Old 09-27-2016, 08:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
yawn
Best that you read how the majority of the legitimate Polls scored the so called Debate .
Old 09-27-2016, 10:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trump.jpg (44.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 09-27-2016, 10:31 PM
n/a

Except in the minds of the vast majority of Americans your old sow lost the night .
Old 09-28-2016, 02:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Except in the minds of the vast majority of Americans your old sow lost the night .
BS!!!

Tags
site, debate, clinton, win, group

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.