Follow up employment study.. participants 1 thru 612 all found jobs!!

Old 12-05-2017, 11:07 PM
n/a

Default Follow up employment study.. participants 1 thru 612 all found jobs!!

Great going guys!
Goldman Sachs: Unemployment will drop to lowest since 1969 - Nov. 21, 2017
Old 12-06-2017, 12:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If you think a nation of waiters, "barristers", and bed-pan emptiers is a good thing, then you should be happy.
Old 12-06-2017, 05:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
As long as the government continues to remain lax on the accountability of students to pay back their school loans then this will continue. Tuition goes up because our educational system knows taxpayers will foot the bill. School loans should be contingent on completion of studies per quarter

Many of us worked and paid our own way through college.

Our educational system has failed students and does not provide the proper agenda to prepare students for life outside academia.

Our educational system also fails because it no longer provides an opportunity for students to decide early on if they are best suited for college, business careers or vocational occupations. many a good skilled trade job manufacturing job is left vacant or filled by an immigrant because Americans of this failing. Many of these trade jobs pay more than a kid could making graduating from college

Improved technology is also blamed but point to where improved technologies haven't ended up creating new, different and more job opportunities in the end.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-06-2017, 07:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you think a nation of waiters, "barristers", and bed-pan emptiers is a good thing, then you should be happy.
We're a nation that is a minority majority now...most are NOT capable of developing high level skills.

Quote:
As long as the government continues to remain lax on the accountability of students to pay back their school loans then this will continue. Tuition goes up because our educational system knows taxpayers will foot the bill. School loans should be contingent on completion of studies per quarter

Many of us worked and paid our own way through college.

Our educational system has failed students and does not provide the proper agenda to prepare students for life outside academia.

Our educational system also fails because it no longer provides an opportunity for students to decide early on if they are best suited for college, business careers or vocational occupations. many a good skilled trade job manufacturing job is left vacant or filled by an immigrant because Americans of this failing. Many of these trade jobs pay more than a kid could making graduating from college

Improved technology is also blamed but point to where improved technologies haven't ended up creating new, different and more job opportunities in the end.

Personal Best Regards:
They CAN'T pay back their student loans even IF they graduate. Because they're idiots who took "french woman's literature" as a major...or...they can't find a decent job because there were 100,000 people going to school for 10,000 jobs. The education INDUSTRY promotes EVERYONE to go to school...because they PROFIT from it.

Tuition goes up because education is an industry...a for profit industry. And...the government will give ANYONE a student loan.

That was when tuition wasn't $35,000+ a year. Even in adjusted dollars tuition has gone way up. Profits MUST be maximized!

Because our "educational industry" is more concerned with quantity not quality. EVERYTHING has been dumbed down so the minorities could have a chance. Better qualified whites and Asians are replaced by minorities that DIDN'T make the cut through quotas. Most the "degrees" these days are worthless...STEM is a small percent of graduates. WHAT do you expect? What do you expect?

Because the trades are real WORK...and nobody WANTS to do REAL WORK...especially the women...they all want to start out as "managers". Probably close to 3/4 of the students these days are women...because of affirmative action.

For SMART white males...but it doesn't create any opportunity for stupid minorities...the MAJORITY of our population now. Smart white males CREATED the new technology too!
Old 12-06-2017, 07:38 AM
n/a

Default CRIMINAL HARASSMENT from Allegiance.

Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

Anyone familiar with Allegiance and my posts knows this is just another CRIMINAL HARASSMENT of me online. How does Allegiance get away with this???
Old 12-06-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
We're a nation that is a minority majority now...most are NOT capable of developing high level skills.

They CAN'T pay back their student loans even IF they graduate. Because they're idiots who took "french woman's literature" as a major...or...they can't find a decent job because there were 100,000 people going to school for 10,000 jobs. The education INDUSTRY promotes EVERYONE to go to school...because they PROFIT from it.

Tuition goes up because education is an industry...a for profit industry. And...the government will give ANYONE a student loan.

That was when tuition wasn't $35,000+ a year. Even in adjusted dollars tuition has gone way up. Profits MUST be maximized!
The schools also have adjusted the curriculum so that most degrees require more than 4 years to achieve.
They have $500 - $700 books that are required, sure you can buy those used, but they won't have the worksheets inside of them. Thus making them literally useless.
The alumni is established in the working world, they have a degree and they prefer to hire others with degrees...

Definitely for profit, like most businesses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
The schools also have adjusted the curriculum so that most degrees require more than 4 years to achieve.
They have $500 - $700 books that are required, sure you can buy those used, but they won't have the worksheets inside of them. Thus making them literally useless.
The alumni is established in the working world, they have a degree and they prefer to hire others with degrees...

Definitely for profit, like most businesses.

Education and medical industries are two huge government sponsored organized crime syndicates.

Drain the swamp.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

Anyone familiar with Allegiance and my posts knows this is just another CRIMINAL HARASSMENT of me online. How does Allegiance get away with this???
And this harassment continues. And it does upset me quite a bit. It is using the internet as a weapon. A form of written abuse. For no legitimate reason other than the amusement of the sociopathological writer and his sociopathological friends on here.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Education and medical industries are two huge government sponsored organized crime syndicates.

Drain the swamp.
GOVERNMENT is a giant organized crime syndicate! The objective...rob the treasury. We "owe" over $60,000 a piece for money given to them. Government spending is a passthrough to the corporations and ultra wealthy who control them. From our hand to theirs...and we get the bill.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:53 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
GOVERNMENT is a giant organized crime syndicate! The objective...rob the treasury. We "owe" over $60,000 a piece for money given to them. Government spending is a passthrough to the corporations and ultra wealthy who control them. From our hand to theirs...and we get the bill.
Nice post. Don Baldwin.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
I would gladly pay my 60k if everyone else is willing to pay theirs...what about you wackadoodle??

Old 12-06-2017, 10:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
And this harassment continues. And it does upset me quite a bit. It is using the internet as a weapon. A form of written abuse. For no legitimate reason other than the amusement of the sociopathological writer and his sociopathological friends on here.
I think by definition, I can't have any friends?
Old 12-06-2017, 10:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
What Is a Psychopath? | Psychology Today
Old 12-06-2017, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Recording
Old 12-06-2017, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
I would gladly pay my 60k if everyone else is willing to pay theirs...what about you wackadoodle??

Recording this crap.

Tags
found, great, guys

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.