Follow up employment study.. participants 1 thru 612 all found jobs!!

Old 12-06-2017, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
I would gladly pay my 60k if everyone else is willing to pay theirs...what about you wackadoodle??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Go ahead and record this.
Why don't you respond to the question posed? Of course; the suggestion of you paying your share is "crap"...bust out lazy loser POS!

Old 12-06-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

I would also gladly pay my $60,000 if it guaranteed that all illegals and all able bodied Americans were kicked off welfare.
Old 12-06-2017, 11:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I would also gladly pay my $60,000 if it guaranteed that all illegals and all able bodied Americans were kicked off welfare.
Gladly
Old 12-06-2017, 12:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I would gladly pay my 60k if everyone else is willing to pay theirs...what about you wackadoodle??

But HALF the population...mostly minorities...DON'T pay their fair share. They don't PAY anything...they TAKE...they receive.

Quote:
The illegals don't collect welfare themselves. They collect it through their "American citizen" anchor baby...50 million of them by some estimates. There are 100 million immigrants born outside the country and their children in America right now.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:48 PM
n/a

Our educational system is like some corporate offices that have employees who are just duds. The fastest and easiest way to solve the dilemma is to promote them

So these high schools kids who were promoted out of high school don't know and really can't perform but they can get school subsidies. Logically they decide that they can spend the rest of their lives going to college on taxpayers' dimes.

"Says here you were a D- student so what major have you selected". "I want to be an astrophysicist"

Joking aside our educational institute better get back to meritorious agenda and better career counseling

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-06-2017, 10:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Our educational system is like some corporate offices that have employees who are just duds. The fastest and easiest way to solve the dilemma is to promote them

So these high schools kids who were promoted out of high school don't know and really can't perform but they can get school subsidies. Logically they decide that they can spend the rest of their lives going to college on taxpayers' dimes.

"Says here you were a D- student so what major have you selected". "I want to be an astrophysicist"

Joking aside our educational institute better get back to meritorious agenda and better career counseling

Personal Best Regards:
You're talking about minorities of course...can't fire them...Jessie Jackson will come and make your life hell.

We ALL need to tell the blacks...sorry...we're not carrying you any more. We tried and you let us down...you didn't perform as we expected...so...you're on your own.
Old 12-06-2017, 11:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
You're talking about minorities of course...can't fire them...Jessie Jackson will come and make your life hell.

We ALL need to tell the blacks...sorry...we're not carrying you any more. We tried and you let us down...you didn't perform as we expected...so...you're on your own.

Here Don, pin it on
The Villages Florida

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2017, 05:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

My friend I recruited interviewed hired and fired manged counseled trained. I can tell you that as early as the 1980's I began to notice a failing. Kids, white, black, blue with college degrees lack very basic skills, many as much told me I finished college I arrived I am owed.

It was not unusual for me to discover kids with just high school education but a hunger for knowledge and betterment that outperformed. they did not have the financial opportunity to go to college but once in the work place took advantage of training opportunities available.

One such person was a black female when I managed an office in Memphis. This moved did not make me popular with some of the people in that region

to be good at managing a manger needs to understand and utilize the resources available to him/her. she was a strong woman and that was needed at the time

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-21-2017, 11:13 AM
n/a

Tal remind the newbie what 613 means and update him on your employment history since 613.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:48 AM
n/a

You once held a dishwashing job for what... 30 minutes?
Old 12-27-2017, 11:44 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
You once held a dishwashing job for what... 30 minutes?
Long term CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by Allegiance on here. Recording for report to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office.
Old 01-01-2018, 05:17 PM
n/a

613 still unemployed, not enough quarters for SS disability
Old 01-01-2018, 05:41 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
613 still unemployed, not enough quarters for SS disability
You are a very troubled person Allegiance. What brings out this kind of hatred directed at another poster? This worries me a great deal.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
You are a very troubled person Allegiance. What brings out this kind of hatred directed at another poster? This worries me a great deal.
Maybe the times you called me an a$$hole and the 1000 other vulgarites you spewed
Old 01-01-2018, 10:39 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Maybe the times you called me an a$$hole and the 1000 other vulgarites you spewed
The MODERATOR should check that LIE. You lie so much Allegiance.

Tags
found, great, guys

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.