Follow up employment study.. participants 1 thru 612 all found jobs!!

Old 01-01-2018, 10:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The MODERATOR should check that LIE. You lie so much Allegiance.
Oh, stop with the MODERATOR stuff already. Isn't today's announcement proof enough that they are done with you?
Old 01-02-2018, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Oh, stop with the MODERATOR stuff already. Isn't today's announcement proof enough that they are done with you?
The one time where "it's really about him" he refuses to acknowledge.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:26 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
The one time where "it's really about him" he refuses to acknowledge.
You think I am in the wrong in all this? Look to yourself. The people who have commented single out the bullying on here. I do make an easy target being an unemployed liberal. Maybe I should just have IGNORED you but that is hard when the group of you try every dirty trick you can think of to pull me back into this like with the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and the Survivor League on the REGULAR Forum.

I do hope that the FBI and the Sumter County Sheriff at least interview you people. And create a record for the next person you people target. You people enjoy this bullying. I do not at all.

Had to take a pill for high blood pressure a few minutes ago because if your people's actions on this Forum. It will be good to no longer be your punching bag.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
You think I am in the wrong in all this? Look to yourself. The people who have commented single out the bullying on here. I do make an easy target being an unemployed liberal. Maybe I should just have IGNORED you but that is hard when the group of you try every dirty trick you can think of to pull me back into this like with the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and the Survivor League.

I do hope that the FBI and the Sumter County Sheriff at least interview you people. And create a record for the next person you people target.
1. I thought you voted for Bush.

2. Unemployed people want to work, there is a different term for you, if I can borrow one.... POS bust out loser.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:53 PM
n/a

If you want to blame somebody for the high cost of college blame parents like me. I spent a fortune on their education. When I did the college tours I had two reactions, one they were all palaces and if I could do it over I would go back and live like a prince, second, you want me to spend how much on this goofy, hormonally challenged teenager? There isn't a venture capitalist anywhere who take the bet but parents do it all the time. A college will gladly let a student bury themselves in debt. In a ideal world what is needed is a business analyst who would look at a student and say find a cheaper way. You can live at home and go to community college and it's hard to go wrong. I mentor kids at my college. When I went I lived at home and could make enough money working summers and part time to pay the tuition. That is no longer possible. I was lucky, my kids education paid off, one went to Cornell Law and one works for Google. I think the wife cheated on me.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbete View Post
I think the wife cheated on me.
So your wife is stupid and a whore?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-02-2018, 08:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
So your wife is stupid and a whore?

Damn.. What's with the insults on people that can't defend themselves?

Even I draw the line on someone's wife and/or mother..
Old 01-03-2018, 07:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Damn.. What's with the insults on people that can't defend themselves?

Even I draw the line on someone's wife and/or mother..
When Dumbete showed up a couple weeks ago, he posted a sexist statement about his wife's lack of intelligence. Of course, none of the liberals on here had a problem with that, even after I questioned him on the comment.
Yesterday the guy comes on here and posts he thinks his wife cheated on him.
This suggests to me that he does not think much of his wife. I was just seeing if he cared what others garnered thru his posts.
You do bring up a good point...his wife is unable to defend herself on here. OR maybe he is right, she is stupid and a whore.

Old 01-03-2018, 08:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
The MODERATOR should check that LIE. You lie so much Allegiance.
It is much simpler to put someone like Allegiance on your ignore list. Then you never see the posts.

My ignore list is up to 5....

COPUFF
Old 01-03-2018, 09:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
It is much simpler to put someone like Allegiance on your ignore list. Then you never see the posts.

COPUFF
See Tal, even the pothead knows how to ignore.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:

COPUFF
He is on my Ignore List but finds ways to bust into my Thread Display-- usually with the Titles of Threads on in an underhanded manner on the Regular Forum like with getting he and his friends to sign-up for the NFL Pick-Em for 2017-- which I am Commissioner of-- with the names Gene Coppola OSHA, Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods L8.

That is what I would like to talk to the police about.

This man Allegiance loves cyber harassment and stalking so I would guess he has done it to other people, therefore I would like to clip this person's wings in his ability to find more victims/survivors.

I do not understand why he has not been banned from this Forum and TOTV as well along with his gang.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:35 AM
n/a

"Clip his wings"
LOL

Old 01-03-2018, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
He is on my Ignore List but finds ways to bust into my Thread Display-- usually with the Titles of Threads on in an underhanded manner on the Regular Forum like with getting he and his friends to sign-up for the NFL Pick-Em for 2017-- which I am Commissioner of-- with the names Gene Coppola OSHA, Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods L8.

This man Allegiance loves cyber harassment and stalking so I would guess he has done it to other people, therefore I would like to clip this person's wings in his ability to find more victims/survivors.

I do not understand why he has not been banned from this Forum and TOTV as well along with his gang.
I take this as a direct credible threat to me and my family.

I will think about going to the police or better yet can someone do it for me.

Glad it's bye bye 224 613
Old 01-03-2018, 09:44 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

And dirtbanker is another one of this group of bullies who needs to go.

Tags
found, great, guys

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.