Forgot how much fun this forum can be.

Old 07-31-2017, 08:32 PM
n/a

Default Forgot how much fun this forum can be.

Haven't been a regular on here for more than two years, and haven't posted at all for a year, but happened to tune in today and found it very entertaining. Not as entertaining or interesting as in the old days when I sparred with the inimitable RichieLion, but still an enjoyable way to pass time and learn a bit about how others think (or don't)! I'll probably lose interest in a while but may check in more often. Thanks to you all for the comedy. Your friend Oldcoach Ed.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
Haven't been a regular on here for more than two years, and haven't posted at all for a year, but happened to tune in today and found it very entertaining. Not as entertaining or interesting as in the old days when I sparred with the inimitable RichieLion, but still an enjoyable way to pass time and learn a bit about how others think (or don't)! I'll probably lose interest in a while but may check in more often. Thanks to you all for the comedy. Your friend Oldcoach Ed.
Just leave a tip when you leave. And not one of those sarcastic "don't bet on the horses."
Old 07-31-2017, 08:36 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Welcome back. I remember you.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:15 AM
n/a

Ed - since you last were on Political Forum, there are some posters who are troublesome to the general well being of humanity. Do not get sucked into any conversations with Don Baldwin, Dirtbank, or MDLBQ. There are others who are not playing with a full deck but you can sort those out.

Hope you have a thick skin. These trolls make RichieLion seem like a kittycat. Don't post anything personal about yourself or they will make fun of it.

Bugs
Old 08-01-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ed - since you last were on Political Forum, there are some posters who are troublesome to the general well being of humanity. Do not get sucked into any conversations with Don Baldwin, Dirtbank, or MDLBQ. There are others who are not playing with a full deck but you can sort those out.

Hope you have a thick skin. These trolls make RichieLion seem like a kittycat. Don't post anything personal about yourself or they will make fun of it.

Bugs
I find Allegiance is the worst of the trolls. As far as whether I am playing with a full deck I cannot actually be sure but remember that I have been working on my 224 613 Project for 26.5 years and people on TOTV only see the leg of this elephant. I see a lot more parts of this friend of mine but still am not sure of some of the other parts of this animal as most of the people I have contacted since January 1991 do not tell me what they are doing as that is the nature of this beast. Facebook and TOTV friends of mine see more of the elephant.

And I have been working and interested in the problem of access to practical materials for survivors/victims of crimes since walking into the downtown Washoe County Library in Reno, Nevada looking for materials to help my fellow Earl Wooster High School students deal with the 2-24-1976 murder of the daughter-- Michelle Mitchell-- of the English teacher Mrs. Barbara Mitchell. This murder was not "solved" until 1979 by the police and the community got the wrong person because of their and its need for closure. Trial date set for suspect in Gypsy Hill killings
Old 08-01-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I find Allegiance is the worst of the trolls. As far as whether I am playing with a full deck I cannot actually be sure but remember that I have been working on my 224 613 Project for 26.5 years and people on TOTV only see the leg of this elephant. I see a lot more parts of this friend of mine but still am not sure of some of the other parts of this animal as most of the people I have contacted since January 1991 do not tell me what they are doing as that is the nature of this beast. Facebook and TOTV friends of mine see more of the elephant.
Sandy, I actually was trying to be civil with your deckless Friend, I was almost tasting my two vodka and pineapple doubles.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Sandy, I actually was trying to be civil with your deckless Friend, I was almost tasting my two vodka and pineapple doubles.

The Villages Florida

Do you wake up feeling like this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-01-2017, 09:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
The Villages Florida

That is sick!! A little funny too. I knew there was a reason I did not block you. Nevermind I am a non blocker.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida

Ouch. Wiotte.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
That is sick!! A little funny too. I knew there was a reason I did not block you. Nevermind I am a non blocker.

For you to say this is sick means there is hope for you !

Old 08-01-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

I cannot fathom why Allegiance is even allowed on this Forum. The man is a cyberbully, stalker, and spreads hate usually against me on TOTV and has been told to "Knock It Off" repeatedly on the Regular Board with his baiting of me but this person is still on here. When other trolls have been kicked off for far less offenses.

I find this man's harassment of me which has been going on for months as criminal in nature. I wish he were arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. But I would assume that the prosecutors would not want to waste tax payer's money on this kind of a case.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I cannot fathom why Allegiance is even allowed on this Forum. The man is a cyberbully, stalker, and spreads hate usually against me on TOTV and has been told to "Knock It Off" repeatedly on the Regular Board with his baiting of me but this person is still on here. When other trolls have been kicked off for far less offenses.
Sandy, should I just ignore deckless and allow him to run his mouth off?

You may have to up the offer.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:30 AM
n/a

I think Ed, that when last we debated, in a fit of irritability I threw the phrase "class envy" at you. I think we were discussing money and groups. I like to discuss money. And groups.

I am here to apologize, and know that although I thoroughly like you as a person that I will clash with you over politics.

En guard.

And hugs.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

Bugs
Are you telling him to be a pussy like you? I hope his (?) future arguments are better than what I've seen so far.

Quote:
I think Ed, that when last we debated, in a fit of irritability I threw the phrase "class envy" at you. I think we were discussing money and groups. I like to discuss money. And groups.

I am here to apologize, and know that although I thoroughly like you as a person that I will clash with you over politics.

En guard.

And hugs.
Lets do it...lets discuss "money"...lets talk about how fiat currencies and fractional reserve banking. Lets talk about what it REALLY is. Lets talk about how the "whales" know where all the stop orders are sitting and have the means to blow them all out...only to buy it up cheap and make a profit. Lets talk about the QEs and POMO. Are you SURE you "like to talk about money"? Or you just like to talk about YOUR money. A rising tide can raise ALL the boats...even the idiots boats.

Tags
learn, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.