Forgot how much fun this forum can be.

Old 08-01-2017, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Are you telling him to be a pussy like you? I hope his (?) future arguments are better than what I've seen so far.

Lets do it...lets discuss "money"...lets talk about how fiat currencies and fractional reserve banking. Lets talk about what it REALLY is. Lets talk about how the "whales" know where all the stop orders are sitting and have the means to blow them all out...only to buy it up cheap and make a profit. Lets talk about the QEs and POMO. Are you SURE you "like to talk about money"? Or you just like to talk about YOUR money. A rising tide can raise ALL the boats...even the idiots boats.
You ain't right, Don. And you are addressing two different people in the above post.

Never underestimate how you underestimate some of us.. Your arrogance goes past normal behavior and your scathing replies gain no change of mind or respect from anybody. You are afraid to allow anyone to know who you really are and so you continue to be an anonymous bully. I respect Ed Weissenbach and Richard and both have sat in my living room. We may not always agree and sometimes our debates get heated but neither ever make me think they disrespect women in general or me in particular. They are decent, honest, educated and fair even if a little misled. They are not consumed with hate.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
You ain't right, Don. And you are addressing two different people in the above post.

Never underestimate how you underestimate some of us.. Your arrogance goes past normal behavior and your scathing replies gain no change of mind or respect from anybody. You are afraid to allow anyone to know who you really are and so you continue to be an anonymous bully. I respect Ed Weissenbach and Richard and both have sat in my living room. We may not always agree and sometimes our debates get heated but neither ever make me think they disrespect women in general or me in particular. They are decent, honest, educated and fair even if a little misled. They are not consumed with hate.
I AM right Gracie...and you SHOULD listen. Actually...you should have listened 20 years ago...it's getting to be too late to act.

Did you SEE THE SPLIT? You do realize that by splitting it, I'm addressing two points? By different people? When you start ACTING like you're worthy to debate me...I'll show you respect. Right now, I feel like I'm talking to a child...a "woman child". YOU use the phrase "man child" openly with disrespect...touche...right back at ya. You are an emotional "woman child"...hardly worthy of my time and effort.

I speak the truth...you obviously have a problem with the truth. Or...you foolishly don't believe what I say. Prove me wrong and I'll look at you as other than a willfully ignorant idiot. Otherwise you're just an ignorant idiot spewing bullsh!t.

How can your "debates" get heated? Nobody is truthful. You all pretty much agree with the lies.

How is being truthful disrespect? Too blunt? Too much candor? No sugar coating? You want to be equal? Than BE equal. But you're NOT equal. There are a myriad of things that men can do that women cannot. They just CAN'T. But you keep pushing, you keep demanding the standards get lowered so you CAN "qualify. THAT is what I "disrespect" about women in general. ACT like a woman, I'll treat you like one. Try to be a MAN and I'll treat you like one. You don't seem to get that equality takes away all that "specialness" you USED to enjoy. Women are treated like sh!t by many men because you've become nothing more than competition and something to f@ck. There is no cooperation, there is confrontation. Women see men as the enemy, something to be reigned in and rendered impotent...so THEY can "grow". There wouldn't BE any "women growing" without the government controlling things and discrimination against men.

They are completely "misled". You don't want to know the truth...it scares you. It SHOULD scare you...but that won't make it go away.

I'm not consumed by hate...I'm consumed with honesty and the truth. The lack of both we are in abundance of.

Gracie...I know a lot of wonderful women. I generalize to make the point.

Do you WANT to be taken seriously? Then you MUST educate yourself. Learn about fractional reserve banking. Learn about fiat currencies. Learn about the propaganda that countries produce including your beloved America. LEARN about the races. Learn about the different ancestors that EVERY race but blacks have. Learn about the rising Hispanic population...how THEY are the majority of babies born in America, THEY are the majority of kids registering for school, THEY will be the absolute majority (51%) of America's population within 30 years. Learn that there are NO "wonderful places" that are a minority majority. They ALL devolve into sh!tholes.

That is what I'm trying to warn you of, what I'm trying to prevent. Your female emotions and ignorance get in my way, detract for the message, as you actively fight me.
Old 08-01-2017, 06:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ed - since you last were on Political Forum, there are some posters who are troublesome to the general well being of humanity. Do not get sucked into any conversations with Don Baldwin, Dirtbank, or MDLBQ. There are others who are not playing with a full deck but you can sort those out.

Hope you have a thick skin. These trolls make RichieLion seem like a kittycat. Don't post anything personal about yourself or they will make fun of it.

Bugs
Thanks for the heads up Buggy. Actually I have already seen posts by some of these and find them unworthy of serious debate. Richie was always good for lively tête-à-tête and was largely reasonable, though often misguided. The ones here now are mostly bigots and misogynists and as such their opinions are worthless. Do you and Richie still get together for a Yeungling on occasion?
Old 08-01-2017, 06:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think Ed, that when last we debated, in a fit of irritability I threw the phrase "class envy" at you. I think we were discussing money and groups. I like to discuss money. And groups.

I am here to apologize, and know that although I thoroughly like you as a person that I will clash with you over politics.

En guard.

And hugs.
Love you Gracie! Don't let little Donnie baldwin's inferiority complex get to you.
Old 08-01-2017, 07:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sandy, I actually was trying to be civil with your deckless Friend, I was almost tasting my two vodka and pineapple doubles.
Al, some things cannot be solved with a couple of drinks. Just hope the two of you do not make headlines of the on-line news.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Al, some things cannot be solved with a couple of drinks. Just hope the two of you do not make headlines of the on-line news.
I am pretty much just Ignoring whatever Allegiance writes unless I have to look at it because it is in the NFL Survivor or Pick-Em threads which I run. The Moderator pretty much said I had to Ignore posters who infuriate me. And I do not think I know this person at all but I am anything but anonymous on TOTV.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I am pretty much just Ignoring whatever Allegiance writes unless I have to look at it because it is in the NFL Survivor or Pick-Em threads which I run. The Moderator pretty much said I had to Ignore posters who infuriate me. And I do not think I know this person at all but I am anything but anonymous on TOTV.
Sandy, if he were actually ignoring me there would not be an issue. He is a pathological liar, as well as being a non producing eater. Too incompetent to even realize what the password was for the pool he created, even though I told him what it was. How stupid can he be? Trying to help the guy get a job too, how nice can I be? Overly nice and yet he slanders and libels me.
Old 08-02-2017, 07:19 AM
n/a

As Old Coach Ed said, he forgot how much fun this forum can be.

It can also show the casual viewer other things as well.

My question is simply why don't most of these constant posters go out and enjoy the good life in The Villages? Play golf for free at the executive courses, go to the swimming pools, join a discussion or hobby group, get involved with the community in some manner, volunteers are always needed at church organizations.

You will be a much happier person. ???
Old 08-02-2017, 07:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
As Old Coach Ed said, he forgot how much fun this forum can be.

It can also show the casual viewer other things as well.

My question is simply why don't most of these constant posters go out and enjoy the good life in The Villages? Play golf for free at the executive courses, go to the swimming pools, join a discussion or hobby group, get involved with the community in some manner, volunteers are always needed at church organizations.

You will be a much happier person. ???
I have been thinking of volunteering somewhere but first have to finish something. Lot of work. Maybe even getting a job somewhere but not until I am done with this big thing. And I am perfectly capable of using Google.

I do spend far too much time on TOTV.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Gee, I wonder why....duhh! You post your whole life story in every forum you enter.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Haven't been a regular on here for more than two years, and haven't posted at all for a year, but happened to tune in today and found it very entertaining. Not as entertaining or interesting as in the old days when I sparred with the inimitable RichieLion, but still an enjoyable way to pass time and learn a bit about how others think (or don't)! I'll probably lose interest in a while but may check in more often. Thanks to you all for the comedy. Your friend Oldcoach Ed.
Guest: Political Talk has become so entertaining that between the personal and vile attacks and the filth in word and deed expressed by some posters I have accumulated a very long ignore list...never looking back.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-02-2017, 02:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Guest: Political Talk has become so entertaining that between the personal and vile attacks and the filth in word and deed expressed by some posters I have accumulated a very long ignore list...never looking back.

Personal Best Regards:
I am not sure why I bother to View Post every so often as those I have put on my Ignore List usually continue with the same garbage every day.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am not sure why I bother to View Post every so often as those I have put on my Ignore List usually continue with the same garbage every day.
Why do you continue to be a pathological liar. You read and save every post. The mods are sick of you and your complaints. Finish your 26.5788 year Project already and get your 1st job. McDonald's is waiting.....and before you ask, no fries with that!
Old 08-02-2017, 03:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Evidently you want to keep checking Al. You must need to for whatever reason. And Al feeds off that like Trump feeds off the morons yelling build the wall or lock her up. Anyhow, if you are going to keep peeking at Al or the Dirt or MDCPD, stop your complaining.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-02-2017, 04:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Evidently you want to keep checking Al. You must need to for whatever reason. And Al feeds off that like Trump feeds off the morons yelling build the wall or lock her up. Anyhow, if you are going to keep peeking at Al or the Dirt or MDCPD, stop your complaining.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
I do not complain to anyone about these people as they are on my Ignore List. I have to look at what they post on the NFL threads as I run these two things. Other than that I do not give a &^$$ +^$$ about what Allegiance, Dirtbanker, or the other ten people or so post on Talk of the Villages. I no longer even bother complaining to Moderator as he/she will take care of whatever is rotten on the Regular Forum without my needing to say anything and I usually get in trouble if I do make any complaints. And they do not care what is on the Political Forum.

Tags
learn, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.