Send this forum

Old 02-15-2015, 05:26 PM
n/a

Default Send this forum

Send this forum to your senator and to the House of Reps. Wonder if they would take anything into consideration
Old 02-15-2015, 05:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Send this forum to your senator and to the House of Reps. Wonder if they would take anything into consideration
I, for one, write to mine congress folks...do you ?

And no, that is what elections are for. You vote on folks that you feel will reflect your wshes and feelings in Washington.

Obviously you are making fun of the forum, and that is fine but think about something...if we could get rid of those who simply come in here to troll and "write on the bathroom walls" wouldnt this be a great place to discuss issues and exchange ideas ?

They do ruin it, and I know it is the same group trying to bring this down....they may succeed and the one thing I do not like about the GUEST thing is you cannot identify them publicly. I KNOW ADMIN knows who they are and sure wish they could be thrown out permanently
Old 02-15-2015, 06:52 PM
n/a

I did not take this particular OP as being facetious, but hey, what do I know? OP - maybe you can clarify that. But I do agree with the previous poster about those who come on here just to troll and make one-line sarcastic remarks. It saddens me to think that there are really adults out there who act like that and think that it is appropriate. It is certainly eye-opening to me. I too would hate to see a few ruin it for others who really do enjoy the discussion and enlightenment of a forum such as this.
Old 02-15-2015, 07:20 PM
n/a

Sorry guys but we dont accomplish any on here thats why say send this to our congressman. Yes I write my congressman frequently does it do any good I dont think so
Old 02-15-2015, 11:55 PM
n/a

Good for those who do write. I do to the house, senate and WH .
However just use TOTV as an example. 25,000 or more members. And posts by a minuscule % of the total.

It is safe to assume only a minuscule % of the voter population writes to their lawmakers.

Those in Washington pretending to represent us count on the majority's apathy.

The representatives behavior reflects the lack of we the people input.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.