Originally Posted by Guest
I like that. Funny.
Old 11-18-2017, 11:26 PM
n/a

Default Founding Fathers vs Cookie Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I like that. Funny.

The founding fathers knew the power of the Catholic Church in Europe. Today in this country the fundamentalist Christian denominations claim martyrdom yet want to impose their fundamentalist beliefs into our laws. No one religion holds a patent on morality or truth yet they all think they do. That one argument is why I cherish the atheism I hold today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-2017, 11:32 PM
n/a

Default Founding Fathers vs Cookie Elf

///
Old 11-18-2017, 11:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
The founding fathers knew the power of the Catholic Church in Europe. Today in this country the fundamentalist Christian denominations claim martyrdom yet want to impose their fundamentalist beliefs into our laws. No one religion holds a patent on morality or truth yet they all think they do. That one argument is why I cherish the atheism I hold today.

Evidently the irony of the person who holds the highest office in law enforcement is one who says the Constitution is unconstitutional, escapes you.
Old 11-18-2017, 11:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post
Evidently the irony of the person who holds the highest office in law enforcement is one who says the Constitution is unconstitutional, escapes you.

Are you serious ? This is a joke, right ? Law enforcement determines the interpretation of the constitution ? I see no irony in this, just pure Christian ignorance.

Old 11-18-2017, 11:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are you serious ? This is a joke, right ? Law enforcement determines the interpretation of the constitution ? I see no irony in this, just pure Christian ignorance.

no joke, the Constitution clearly states that there is a separation of Church and state. How else can one interpret that? Being the chief law enforcement officer, declaring that the Constitution is unconstitutional is, in my mind, contraindicated for the holder of that office, hence the irony.

Besides, it is the Supreme Court that determines whether laws are constitutional, or not, NOT the justice department
Old 11-19-2017, 12:13 AM
n/a

Default Can anyone say more?

grannie from beverly hillbillies.jpg
Old 11-19-2017, 05:45 AM
n/a

There is a growing movement against religion and in particular Christianity. Those pushing this agenda or approving of this movement might want to glance across the pond and see what secularism and indiscriminate immigration has brought to their shores.

Throughout the creation of the three Articles of Freedom the awareness of God was and is always present. What the founders did not want was a state-related religion given the influences of the Church of England and a monarchy

The false narrative being generated by the usual suspects is driven by their desire and goal to destroy traditional values that have been the corner stone of America's greatness and the reason men and women fight to preserve it.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-19-2017, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:

You mean the Church of England...the founders were English. Yes, they were familiar with Catholicism but that was in the 1500s...200 years before. NOT their biggest worry.

NO religion knows the truth even though they all want you to think they do. MOST just want 10% from you.

Cherish your atheism? I cherish being agnostic...for I have NO IDEA why/how everything started...and neither do you. There could very well BE a creator...but you are right, it's NOT the "God" of Abraham. The question would then remain...who/what created our creator...and on and on. "Life somehow just happened" IS the simplest explanation...when you factor in the complexities involved with a "creator". What IS a being and WHERE do they "live" IF they are capable of creating a "universe"? These "creatures" would NOT care one iota what a bunch of bugs are doing on one of the trillions of planets that were created in "their" universe.

Quote:
There is a growing movement against religion and in particular Christianity. Those pushing this agenda or approving of this movement might want to glance across the pond and see what secularism and indiscriminate immigration has brought to their shores.

Throughout the creation of the three Articles of Freedom the awareness of God was and is always present. What the founders did not want was a state-related religion given the influences of the Church of England and a monarchy

The false narrative being generated by the usual suspects is driven by their desire and goal to destroy traditional values that have been the corner stone of America's greatness and the reason men and women fight to preserve it.

Personal Best Regards:
Because WHITE PEOPLE are being bred out EVERYWHERE...even in Europe. We are 49% now and will be 20% in 30 years UNLESS we stop our decline and their fertility.

Gotta "bind" the people to the new system...can't say "because WE think it's right"...gotta give it AUTHORITY! Say GOD wants it! God approves!

The founders were tired of PAYING everyone a cut. They didn't want the king taxing the crap out of them, nor did they want to HAVE to give another 10% to the church. Taxation and rules is WHY they founded America. They were white men who wanted to be left alone...and being weeks away via ship...could get away with it.

The minorities want America THEIR way...a failed way...a way that didn't/won't work. America was great...WAS great...BECAUSE it was occupied and run by WHITE people. Europe WAS great because it was occupied and run by white people too. There ARE NO other "great places"...are there? Nobody wants to sneak into China...nobody wants to sneak into Russia...and NOBODY wants to sneak into ANY black or Hispanic PLACE.

EVERYONE wants to live with/where the white people do. Because ONLY white people IMPROVE their surroundings.
Old 11-19-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
He has no respect for the US Constitution even though he made an oath to uphold and protect it.
Old 11-19-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
He has no respect for the US Constitution even though he made an oath to uphold and protect it.
Did you not promise your mommy you would get a job. So much for oaths.

Make yourself a useful part of society.
Old 11-19-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

The Constitution vs. Trump | Trump | Al Jazeera

Here is an interesting link.

Tags
elf, cookie, fathers, founding

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.