Fourth Circuit Punishes The American Electorate

Old 06-01-2017, 06:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Actually, the court is the ultimate authority. The court decides what is constitutional or not, what is legal or not, what is fair or not......That is why there are levels in the courts, so that legal opinions that are considered in error can be corrected, but the Supreme Court is the LAST WORD. Only a Constitutional Amendment can usurp the judgement of the Supreme Court.
The SCOTUS is completely corrupt and political...the foxes are appointing/approving who will be guarding the chicken coop from themselves.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
The SCOTUS is completely corrupt and political...the foxes are appointing/approving who will be guarding the chicken coop from themselves.

You don't like it? MOVE to another country! Preferably to Uganda.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Where it's just as corrupt AND full of black people?

You have NO problem with a crooked and corrupt president...the leader of the "executive branch" nominating the people who are to oversee what HE wants. And then approved by the crooked and corrupt "legislative branch" who will approve the people THEY want.

It really is the foxes nominating and approving the chicken coop "guards". Those who are appointed to PROTECT the "chickens"...the citizens...the taxpayers.

I want to FIX it...SCOTUS justices should be ELECTED and NOT appointed by the crooks...the corrupt of Washington.

Would you let the students choose their teacher? Their principal? The inmates choose the guards? The warden?
Old 06-01-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
LMFAO!!!

Old 06-01-2017, 09:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
I know very few on this forum, but wondering if people like MDLND and Baldwin actually live in The Villages ?

Scary that they could even live nearby !!!
Old 06-01-2017, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
I know very few on this forum, but wondering if people like MDLND and Baldwin actually live in The Villages ?

Scary that they could even live nearby !!!
Wow Rocky, we think alike. I was just thinking how anyone like you or CNM could possibly be happy living in The Villages. We found something we have in common. I did not suggest that you are common, so don't get upset.

Tags
court, supreme, american, electorate, punishes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.