FOX Loses Perv

Old 08-05-2017, 07:02 PM
n/a

Default FOX Loses Perv

Eric Bolling has been suspended for emailing photos of his "junk" to females. The perv was in The Villages recently hawking his new book. He may be using the royalties to pay for legal defense.

Old 08-05-2017, 07:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Eric Bolling has been suspended for emailing photos of his "junk" to females.

Gotta wait and see on this, but it seems to me that this network, which YOU know I used to like has become the most hypocritical thing I have ever seen. Each show preaches goodness and how anyone who does not adore President Trump is sick or something worse, and actually Bolling has been one of the ringleaders.

Yet, they are always having stuff like this....

Either this kind of stuff or finding fake news or inspiring Trump to make a fool of the country in front of another head of state by using them as a source.

We are living in a fantasy world
Old 08-06-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Here's another example of an accused being tried in the press or the internet.

Bolling has been suspended pending an investigation. In this day and age, it is too easy for hackers to access your devices and get you into trouble.

Is he guilty? Maybe but maybe not. But before we go calling him a perv, I'd prefer to wait for all of the information to come out.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Fox News Host Eric Bolling Suspended After Lewd Photo Accusation - NBC News

You are right that innocent before being proven guilty but these look like old behaviors on this man's part verified by various sources. He does not fall far from his man he helped put on the pedestal --Donald John Trump.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:

Bolling has been suspended pending an investigation. In this day and age, it is too easy for hackers to access your devices and get you into trouble.

Is he guilty? Maybe but maybe not. But before we go calling him a perv, I'd prefer to wait for all of the information to come out.
You see that quite a bit now days.

That is why I said in my post..."gotta wait and see"

Trump accuses Comey of leaking classified information - NY Daily News

Trump accuses Obama of wiretapping him, but provides no evidence - LA Times

Trump accuses James Comey of breaking the law — based on a misleading Fox News report - The Washington Post

Trump supporters accuse CNN of ‘blackmail’ after controversial article on Reddit user - The Verge

Trump claims media is covering up terror attacks, citing no evidence - CBS News

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/14/u...lnitskaya.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...q-spied-trump-

https://www.economist.com/news/unite...-donald-trumps

http://thehill.com/policy/technology...r-censored-him

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2627299

It is not nice when people make false, unsubstantiated accusations and make the for the world to see. People pick that up and make it a fact. Terrible stuff, and yes, truth should prevail
Old 08-06-2017, 10:57 AM
n/a

Trump is a narcissist and a sociopath whom I do not believe most of the time about anything he says. Probably the most dishonest politician ever to be in the White House.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Make sense that he would send photos like that because he is such a dick himself.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-06-2017, 11:11 AM
n/a

'The Swamp' by Eric Bolling | As Seen On | Fox & Friends | Fox News

This is the guy who was in the Villages last month or so.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Make sense that he would send photos like that because he is such a dick himself.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Really dont know if he did what he is accused of.

HOWEVER, his "schtick" has been to attack very seriously anyone who might be not on Trumps team totally, including his own party.

When you do this, you better have a clean closet.

He is not President......he has no immunity at all.

Fox has been bringing the heat, many times inaccuretly. on behalf of the alt right extremists (see Hannity, etc) and that opens you up for your own criticism.

If he did it, then he should go...if not then sue the accusers
Old 08-06-2017, 11:38 AM
n/a

Excuse me, but, it looks as if Trump was doing ALOT of the unsubstantiated accusations......so, Trump is not nice.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Excuse me, but, it looks as if Trump was doing ALOT of the unsubstantiated accusations......so, Trump is not nice.
So my point was not lost on you then !!!!
Old 08-06-2017, 11:46 AM
n/a

Default Hypocrite

Quote:
Eric Bolling has been suspended for emailing photos of his "junk" to females. The perv was in The Villages recently hawking his new book. He may be using the royalties to pay for legal defense.

You Libturds are afflicted with selective outrage. Where were you when Slick Willie was getting his knob copped in the oval office?

You were silent when Carlos Danger (Anthony Weiner) was showing off his pride & joy to young girls on the internet.

I won't even go into JFK's covered up scandals.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
You Libturds are afflicted with selective outrage. Where were you when Slick Willie was getting his knob copped in the oval office?

You were silent when Carlos Danger (Anthony Weiner) was showing off his pride & joy to young girls on the internet.

I won't even go into JFK's covered up scandals.
Your point ????

Despite your colorful and tasteless language, you make no point whatsoever.

What does this history lesson have to do IN ANY WAY
with this thread ????

If you clean up your language, maybe we can trade party versus party and sex scandals....could be interesting and a very very close contest, but again....

What would that mean and what in the world is your point ?

Thread is started because FOX has now a distinct and clear reputation for this kind of activity, along with an affinity to attack others and as one of our posters said about the entire Republican slate of candidates, except Trump of course, they are "preachy boys"
Old 08-06-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:

Fox News pinhead fans can't remember what Andrea Tantaros and Gretchen Carlson said about what goes on there? Those two were super popular with the Trump minions until they came out and told their experiences of sexual harassment by Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, etc.

The bad apples don't fall far from the bad tree....
Old 08-06-2017, 09:21 PM
n/a

Default BS

These gals and any others that do not speak up at the time of the "harassment" are the losers. They make these ridiculous claims, yet stick around day after day. ANY woman can handle this right then and there....period. Months and years later, forget it. Either speak up when the infraction occurs, or stay shut up.

A lady at our plant was walking past one of the offices one day, when one of the supervisors was just coming out. He remarked to her how he would sure like to get in her pants. She calmly turned around, faced him, and said "J.W., I have one as***** in my pants. That's all I need." She turned and walked away and he never pulled that crap with anyone else. No HR involved, no boss involved, no union rep involved.....nobody. She handled it very effectively. I have no doubt that she could have handled anything else he might have chosen to do, and he knew it simply by how she handled herself on this one.

Tags
junk

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.