FOX Loses Perv

Old 08-07-2017, 07:27 PM
n/a

Rubicon stated that every accusation has mitigating circumstances.

Well, Rubicon, what are the mitigating circumstances about Donald Trump bragging about grabbing women's pus-ies?

Trump is a shameless pig, an embarrassment to the USA, and not fit for office.
Old 08-08-2017, 04:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am sure you would feel the same way if it were your daughter, or wife....
when in college my daughter worked as a waitress. she had a standard line for when an older guy hit on her. the guy would say "where have you been all of my life"and my daughter would reply 'well I was even born for the first half of it".
Old 08-08-2017, 05:07 AM
n/a

So essentially what we have is another liberal political "hit job". I mean why after so many years past has this incident if true surfaced now.

Ask yourself what kind of people go out of their way to destroy a person knowing it is going to have a very adverse effect on family?

In view of the sins with people like Bill & Hillary, Maxine Waters, et al who seem to escape it all the liberals are both immoral and hypocritical in their pursuit of Republicans only.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-08-2017, 07:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
So essentially what we have is another liberal political "hit job". I mean why after so many years past has this incident if true surfaced now.

Ask yourself what kind of people go out of their way to destroy a person knowing it is going to have a very adverse effect on family?

In view of the sins with people like Bill & Hillary, Maxine Waters, et al who seem to escape it all the liberals are both immoral and hypocritical in their pursuit of Republicans only.

Personal Best Regards:
RubiTheCon is trying his Alinsky Rules for Radicals trick of diverting the question.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
when in college my daughter worked as a waitress. she had a standard line for when an older guy hit on her. the guy would say "where have you been all of my life"and my daughter would reply 'well I was even born for the first half of it".
and what was their "line" when someone grabbed them by their private parts?
Old 08-08-2017, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
ANOTHER freakin conspiracy theory.

Sometime it is what you see and not a conspiracy

I do agree on the destruction of peoples lives with false accusations......but you seem to be silent on Trump accusations of judges, lawyers, FBI directors, etc. I suppose their lives are just not worth it.

I do ask "what kind of people go out of their way to destroy a person knowing it is going to have a very adverse effect on family? "
everytime our President makes a personal worldwide accusation of whom he has deemed unworthy.
Old 08-08-2017, 11:41 AM
n/a

They said the same thing about Trump when that audio of him came out with Billy Bush. No wonder the perverts at Fox love him so much.
Old 08-08-2017, 11:46 AM
n/a

Bolling is a pervert and somehow you blame the liberal media for his actions? Face palm!
Old 08-08-2017, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bolling is a pervert and somehow you blame the liberal media for his actions? Face palm!
RUBICON is quick to blame the news media for just about everything under the sun, and without linking to it, as I read some of the information, it is not simply one person and not simply one instance by far,and fits into some general behavior.

That is two folks from FOX, Charles Payne being the other who are on suspension at present.

While Rubicon consistently feels these are ALL conspiracies, I only respond to that kind of garbage posts.

I have no idea what happened......thus not my time to throw stones.

I suspect Rubicon does not know either, except in his head where anything is a result of a conspiracy of some sort

Tags
junk

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.