Fox News

Old 04-30-2017, 01:57 PM
n/a

Default Fox News

I continue to come across articles that suggest Fox News has been in the process of moving its political reporting to the left. The articles suggest that James and his wife Kathyrn Murdock ( part owners of Fox) have a radical left agenda . Kathyrn Murdock for example is a Director for the Clinton Climate Initiative and both James and kathyrn are close friends of the Clintons

Reports abound that Bill O'Reilly was really fired because of his political views. and that Sean Hannity was next. Sean Hannity was also accused of sexual harassment . He was at the ready given what happened to O'Reilly and had his law team pursue the accuser until she refuted her false claim. Jesse Watters also a target was falsely accused of making sexist remarks as respect Ivanka Trump

These same articles also make mention that a number of knowledgeable people have been having meetings for the purpose of starting up another conservative television news program

I am not interested in "he says she says" about the allegations against O'Reilly, Hannity or Watters.

What I am interested in is other posters opinions as to

1) do you believe Fox News will go left?
2) do you believe if it does viewership will drop?
3) do you believe another conservative news station will be created?
4) if a new station is created do you believe it will draw viewership in the same manner as Fox News?

Personal Best Regard:
Old 04-30-2017, 02:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I continue to come across articles that suggest Fox News has been in the process of moving its political reporting to the left. The articles suggest that James and his wife Kathyrn Murdock ( part owners of Fox) have a radical left agenda . Kathyrn Murdock for example is a Director for the Clinton Climate Initiative and both James and kathyrn are close friends of the Clintons

Reports abound that Bill O'Reilly was really fired because of his political views. and that Sean Hannity was next. Sean Hannity was also accused of sexual harassment . He was at the ready given what happened to O'Reilly and had his law team pursue the accuser until she refuted her false claim. Jesse Watters also a target was falsely accused of making sexist remarks as respect Ivanka Trump

These same articles also make mention that a number of knowledgeable people have been having meetings for the purpose of starting up another conservative television news program

I am not interested in "he says she says" about the allegations against O'Reilly, Hannity or Watters.

What I am interested in is other posters opinions as to

1) do you believe Fox News will go left?
2) do you believe if it does viewership will drop?
3) do you believe another conservative news station will be created?
4) if a new station is created do you believe it will draw viewership in the same manner as Fox News?

Personal Best Regard:
Let's begin with what we know.

Roger Aisles is out there and is salivating for another network, so to question 3, yes there will be a new conservative station, but timing is something else. There are a lot of approvals needed, etc., and this will take time.

I do not think Fox will "go left" whatever that means. They have lost and are losing credibility because they tied themselves so closely to Trump. They have a lot of quality people there that are very frustrated, and want to report NEWS, and have the other radical folks that will support whatever lie or conspiracy theory is the newest. So, no to whatever going left means, but trying to become a more conservative answer with NEWS, yes. Thus, the door will open for Aisles to put together the extremists for a new network, while Fox can concentrate on news rather than what they have turned into.

If a new station is created in Aisles image with folks, the ratings will mirror the hard right extremists that support Trump no matter what he does or says. The extreme alt right has been looking for a voice, and they found him.

If what I am saying happens, the viewing numbers for conservative viewers will get split, as Fox would then be trying to compete with CNN and MSNBC.

I abhor cable news channels in general, and haveing "NEWS" be referred to as LEFT or RIGHT is very disconcerting. News is news.

Of course, producers who decide what is presented will oft times as human beings lean one way or another.

I detest cable news. Does not mean I do not watch. I like selected people on each channel. I also hate the demeaning of these channels by the President, posters, etc. I much prefer to read ALL sides, which allows me not to be distracted by personalities, and to verify what I am hearing.
Old 04-30-2017, 03:05 PM
n/a

Yep, it appears that the left has influence on FOX. Shepherd Smith is an example of gay liberalism. But, I have a feeling that it may not be a total change in trend. I think they just did not ever really accept Trump as a serious contender for president. Just an opinion.
Old 04-30-2017, 03:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep, it appears that the left has influence on FOX. Shepherd Smith is an example of gay liberalism. But, I have a feeling that it may not be a total change in trend. I think they just did not ever really accept Trump as a serious contender for president. Just an opinion.
Why is Shepherd Smith considered by you to be "an example of gay liberalism" ?

I think you should try and get a bit better informed before making such accusations. He is an extremely well though of NEWSman.

Bad mouthing people, and calling them names because they have integrity is a reflection on the accuser

-----------------------------

"The Fox Report with Shepard Smith was a top-rated newscast in cable news and has been ranked third in the top programs in U.S. cable news.[5] Smith tied for second (along with Dan Rather and Peter Jennings) as the most trusted news anchor on both network and cable news in a 2003 TV Guide poll.[6] In addition to anchoring Fox News Channel's flagship news program, Smith also anchors most prime time news presentations provided by Fox News for the Fox television network.[7]

On November 19, 2007, The New York Times reported that Smith had signed a three-year contract giving him between US$7 million and US$8 million per year. This contract places Smith into the same pay league as anchor Brian Williams of NBC and former anchor Charles Gibson of ABC.[8] Smith renewed his contract with Fox on October 26, 2010, for another three years.[9]

On September 12, 2013, Smith and Fox News announced that, along with another multiyear renewal of his contract, his role in Fox News would shift. He would become the managing editor of Fox News' new breaking news division and the host of Shepard Smith Reporting.[10] Both Studio B and The Fox Report were phased out, and in October 2013 Shepard Smith Reporting began airing in the 3 p.m. ET time slot."

Shepard Smith - Wikipedia
Old 04-30-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Its getting difficult to separate fact from fiction because many on the left have gone to extremes to topple Trump & Company and the left owns most of the media. The radical left is determined to shut down free speech and there are plenty of examples across the nation to support that statement.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-30-2017, 07:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why is Shepherd Smith considered by you to be "an example of gay liberalism" ?

I think you should try and get a bit better informed before making such accusations. He is an extremely well though of NEWSman.

Bad mouthing people, and calling them names because they have integrity is a reflection on the accuser

-----------------------------

"The Fox Report with Shepard Smith was a top-rated newscast in cable news and has been ranked third in the top programs in U.S. cable news.[5] Smith tied for second (along with Dan Rather and Peter Jennings) as the most trusted news anchor on both network and cable news in a 2003 TV Guide poll.[6] In addition to anchoring Fox News Channel's flagship news program, Smith also anchors most prime time news presentations provided by Fox News for the Fox television network.[7]

On November 19, 2007, The New York Times reported that Smith had signed a three-year contract giving him between US$7 million and US$8 million per year. This contract places Smith into the same pay league as anchor Brian Williams of NBC and former anchor Charles Gibson of ABC.[8] Smith renewed his contract with Fox on October 26, 2010, for another three years.[9]

On September 12, 2013, Smith and Fox News announced that, along with another multiyear renewal of his contract, his role in Fox News would shift. He would become the managing editor of Fox News' new breaking news division and the host of Shepard Smith Reporting.[10] Both Studio B and The Fox Report were phased out, and in October 2013 Shepard Smith Reporting began airing in the 3 p.m. ET time slot."

Shepard Smith - Wikipedia
Why do you feel that calling Smith what he is, to be a slur? Are you suggesting that calling someone gay is a bad thing? Are you a bigot? Smith IS gay and he is a liberal. What part do you disagree with? Of course, maybe you feel that anything anyone says is a slur if you do not agree with it. I apologize to my gay friends on here if I am not up on the latest terminology when describing a homosexual. A while back, if I was to call him a queer, it would offend someone. If I called him a fag, it would offend, and many folks would confuse it with the term used for a cigarette. Sorry if I upset you Rocky. Perhaps if I said, a non-straight sexual participant, liberal that would be OK? Perhaps it is not me that has bad mouthed someone, but you?
Old 04-30-2017, 07:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why do you feel that calling Smith what he is, to be a slur? Are you suggesting that calling someone gay is a bad thing? Are you a bigot? Smith IS gay and he is a liberal. What part do you disagree with? Of course, maybe you feel that anything anyone says is a slur if you do not agree with it. I apologize to my gay friends on here if I am not up on the latest terminology when describing a homosexual. A while back, if I was to call him a queer, it would offend someone. If I called him a fag, it would offend, and many folks would confuse it with the term used for a cigarette. Sorry if I upset you Rocky. Perhaps if I said, a non-straight sexual participant, liberal that would be OK? Perhaps it is not me that has bad mouthed someone, but you?
Wow,...so much there.

Why would you feel it necessary to mention any sexual tendencies in your post ?

Why would you attack me as I mentioned I or cared ? I QUOTED YOU ?

I ask the same question if you......why is it necessary to refer to a respected newsman as you did ?

You are a great lover of Trump, acting immature like him. You are quoted and then attempt to turn it into an attack.

You have completely and totally ran away from the question...why you attack a respected newsman ?
Old 04-30-2017, 09:09 PM
n/a

54 is the top age of key demographics. Fox viewers are mostly above that..... loyal older conservatives. Advertisers want younger viewers to develop brand loyalty.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 04-30-2017, 10:35 PM
n/a

GIVEO****OMETER.jpg

LaughHarder.jpg

what medications are you on?.jpg
Old 05-01-2017, 04:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
The answer to your question is its a matter of the right to passage. A black dude such as a rapper can use the "n"word but if a white person uses it even watch out for the Al Sharpton brigade because its coming after you.

Same applies to gay if it comes from a conservative be ready for the backlash. such is the state of our union.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-01-2017, 05:55 AM
n/a

I just wonder if certain posters simply hate each and every person who is non white, not of obvious American born parents, of a religion they have not been exposed to, and maybe not of their particular sexual preference.

And do they apply that label to all these people in every case ?

Must be so great to be so special. I mean a white, straight, 2 generation American, of certain selected religions, who is a far right conservative is obviously well above everyone else and has the innate right to label and accuse anyone who does not fit in.

Poor Shep Smith....educated, American born, award winning newsman is ripped on TOTV political forum.

Makes sense that you folks look down on him. You are the special ones
Old 05-01-2017, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow,...so much there.

Why would you feel it necessary to mention any sexual tendencies in your post ?

Why would you attack me as I mentioned I or cared ? I QUOTED YOU ?

I ask the same question if you......why is it necessary to refer to a respected newsman as you did ?

You are a great lover of Trump, acting immature like him. You are quoted and then attempt to turn it into an attack.

You have completely and totally ran away from the question...why you attack a respected newsman ?
Funny how sensitive you are. I don't care if you are gay. I am not going to defend myself for something I did not do. I simply stated fact and you assumed that I was attacking. Look, what you do in privacy is no concern to me.

The subject was whether not FOX is moving to the left. Smith is an example of FOX moving left. Is that simplistic enough for you? Does that offend you? Not that I really care.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
I just wonder if certain posters simply hate each and every person who is non white, not of obvious American born parents, of a religion they have not been exposed to, and maybe not of their particular sexual preference.

And do they apply that label to all these people in every case ?

Must be so great to be so special. I mean a white, straight, 2 generation American, of certain selected religions, who is a far right conservative is obviously well above everyone else and has the innate right to label and accuse anyone who does not fit in.

Poor Shep Smith....educated, American born, award winning newsman is ripped on TOTV political forum.

Makes sense that you folks look down on him. You are the special ones
Look, no one cares what you do in privacy. If I say that Smith is a liberal, is that also a slur? Try not to be so sensitive and girly. Unless that is your thing, of course.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Look, no one cares what you do in privacy. If I say that Smith is a liberal, is that also a slur? Try not to be so sensitive and girly. Unless that is your thing, of course.
You are truely a very clueless and mean spirited man.

YOU, AND ONLY YOU MENTIONED HIS SEXUAL PREFERENCE.

AS YOU KNOW I SIMPLY QUOTED...AS A QUOTE...IN BOLD CAPS, and yet you continue your little personal attacks.

This is YOUR post #3 from YOU onthis thread.

"Yep, it appears that the left has influence on FOX. Shepherd Smith is an example of gay liberalism. But, I have a feeling that it may not be a total change in trend. I think they just did not ever really accept Trump as a serious contender for president. Just an opinion."

IT WAS HE FIRST AND ONLY REFERNCE MADE, EXCEPT FOR YOUR post being quoted.

Now please, if you want to discuss politics, do some reading and post. If you want to play your little girl games, which by the way is your reputation, let me know....the ignore works well. Right now, you are that little kid who is a pain in the a$$
Old 05-01-2017, 01:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are truely a very clueless and mean spirited man.

YOU, AND ONLY YOU MENTIONED HIS SEXUAL PREFERENCE.

AS YOU KNOW I SIMPLY QUOTED...AS A QUOTE...IN BOLD CAPS, and yet you continue your little personal attacks.

This is YOUR post #3 from YOU onthis thread.

"Yep, it appears that the left has influence on FOX. Shepherd Smith is an example of gay liberalism. But, I have a feeling that it may not be a total change in trend. I think they just did not ever really accept Trump as a serious contender for president. Just an opinion."

IT WAS HE FIRST AND ONLY REFERNCE MADE, EXCEPT FOR YOUR post being quoted.

Now please, if you want to discuss politics, do some reading and post. If you want to play your little girl games, which by the way is your reputation, let me know....the ignore works well. Right now, you are that little kid who is a pain in the a$$
Mean spirited to mention his sexual preference? Isn't that your thing today? You know Catlyn Jenner, and others coming out? They have no problem with it. Apparently, you have something to hide, and I inadvertently outed you some how. Sorry, and I really mean that. If gays were so sensitive about being called gay, they shouldn't have gay pride parades showing everyone what their sexual preference is.

But, if this bothers you and you really need to vent, I am here for you. I made a simple statement of fact in answer to a question. You became enraged by it. Perhaps you need to see someone about that issue.

Funny how none of you on here from the left had any problem with that idiot making a holocaust joke at the press cluster the other night. Now, if I was to right call you out as a hypocrite, that would be nasty and spiteful.

Never mind, moving on............Oh, and by the way....this not personal. This is ONLY my response to your childish cries for attention. I attacked no one. If anything, it is you that attacked me for having an opinion. I believe you owe me an apology. I answered the first post, you attacked me, I responded and you attacked me again. Not that I am sensitive to care, but really? You want to trade slaps with a MAN?

Tags
left, news, fox

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.