Fox News is adding two new anchors.

Old 10-22-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

Default Fox News is adding two new anchors.

Shannon Bream to host new 'Fox News @ Night' prime-time show | Fox News
Old 10-22-2017, 12:27 PM
n/a

Watch Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network Online | Fox News
Old 10-22-2017, 12:40 PM
n/a

I think Faux News already has too many "anchors". They are quickly drowning especially after the very costly payouts from the sex scandals of Roger Aills and Bill O'Reilly. Over $100,000,000 paid out in settlements!
Old 10-22-2017, 01:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I think Faux News already has too many "anchors". They are quickly drowning especially after the very costly payouts from the sex scandals of Roger Aills and Bill O'Reilly. Over $100,000,000 paid out in settlements!
Lot of that goin' on. EVERYWHERE...or so it seems.

Lot of that, and a possibility of a lot of women lying too.

We will never know. I like men. And I like women.

Now that will be taken into some dark dirty corner.

I like men, so many I know have worked so hard, and were brave in the face of many difficult things and I like men because so many I know are so kind and good.

I like women for the same reasons. Men and women both can do bad things. And they both do lie, but not all of them and not the ones I know well. Or if they do, they are kind lies.
Old 10-22-2017, 06:36 PM
n/a

It's hard to imagine how any of these people found time to do their job, with all the dry humping going on...supposedly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2017, 07:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag
It's hard to imagine how any of these people found time to do their job, with all the dry humping going on...supposedly.

WOW...just wow!

Victim blaming and insinuating that there is more than just a very small number of women (and some men), who would voluntarily come forth for the purpose of a monetary reward, knowing that they will publicly be marked forever...is about as low as someone can get.

I can guarantee that for every case of someone gold-digging (and yes, of course there are some who do it)...there are 7 or 8 that never even report it.

National Statistics | Rape Response Services

Quote:

- Misconceptions about false reporting have direct, negative consequences and may contribute to why many victims don’t report sexual assaults

- 86% of the sexual assaults went unreported
How do you people even live with yourselves?

Looks like you're Bogg99 fans too...eh?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 10-22-2017, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:

We will never know. I like men. And I like women.

Now that will be taken into some dark dirty corner.

I like men, so many I know have worked so hard, and were brave in the face of many difficult things and I like men because so many I know are so kind and good.

I like women for the same reasons. Men and women both can do bad things. And they both do lie, but not all of them and not the ones I know well. Or if they do, they are kind lies.
You can BET on that Gracie...and to be fair a LOT of men are lying too.

Do you go both ways Gracie? I wouldn't have thought that...

You like WHITE men Gracie...because white men show those properties,,,white men have those attributes.

But you know what Gracie...do you know what you're going to get? Do you know what your great granddaughters will have to live with? Minority men...black men...Hispanic men. They will not threat their virtue as a white man would. Your great granddaughters WILL curse you for what you let happen. America going from 90% white to 20% white...WILL destroy it. We're at 50:50 right now and you do NOTHING. In fact you mock me for telling you just how dire our future really is.

EVERYONE lies Gracie...even you. I lie...but thankfully...most are the little white lies for others own good. Do you REALLY need to tell your wife/husband all the kinky sh!t you did before you met them...am I right? Do they need to know about the summer vacation flings? The one nighters after the club? The time you took on three at once? No..they don't. "They were the first and the best"...right? But they're still lies we tell. The average person lies every 20 minutes. Mostly to family.
Old 10-22-2017, 07:20 PM
n/a

I love ignore. I love it. I wish I had used it sooner. I can see who posted but don't have to read their ummm their.....um POSTS.
Old 10-22-2017, 07:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
I love ignore. I love it. I wish I had used it sooner. I can see who posted but don't have to read their ummm their.....um POSTS.
And you will continue your life of blissful ignorance...paid for by someone who had to live in reality.

How much did YOU contribute to your retirement?

You raised HIS kids? His kids? I'll bet YOU wanted those kids...a LOT more than he did. Actually...he worked to pay for YOUR kids...and you. Correct?
Old 10-23-2017, 04:29 AM
n/a

Laura Ingrham starting Oct 30th. A breathe of fresh air, solid human being religious and a serious journalist

Jeanine Pirro cuts to the chase and her analysis of a situation spot on.

Dana Perrino a calm voice, articulate, savvy balanced and fair as she always gives benefit of the doubt

Overall the Fox women do very well.

The View and the Talk casts are overshadowed in comparison and can not compete because they don't report news they gossip and they rant .

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-23-2017, 04:40 AM
n/a

On the subject of Fox's legal troubles like all things human people just go over board. with the introduction of Sexual Harassment Policy come opportunist.

Indeed sexual harassment exists , I know as a Human Resource guy and operations manager I had more than enough dealings with real and imagined claims

the issue mostly pivots on a woman's reaction. Some take offense quickly real or imagined while others approach the matter with "Knock it off buster"

What was once a guy's notion of pursuing the woman of his dream has too often turned into claims of stalking, real or imagined. Ergo the need for harmony.com

In order to get at a truth each claim has to be discussed and analyzed based on the facts/circumstances of said claim.

I opine others can decide

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-23-2017, 06:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
On the subject of Fox's legal troubles like all things human people just go over board. with the introduction of Sexual Harassment Policy come opportunist.

Indeed sexual harassment exists , I know as a Human Resource guy and operations manager I had more than enough dealings with real and imagined claims

the issue mostly pivots on a woman's reaction. Some take offense quickly real or imagined while others approach the matter with "Knock it off buster"

What was once a guy's notion of pursuing the woman of his dream has too often turned into claims of stalking, real or imagined. Ergo the need for harmony.com

In order to get at a truth each claim has to be discussed and analyzed based on the facts/circumstances of said claim.

I opine others can decide

Personal Best Regards:
It's "romantic" when he's persistent and she likes him...it's stalking when she doesn't.

Tags
news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.