Originally Posted by Guest
You can't fire a lesbian, not allowed.

Protected piece of SHlT
Old 06-23-2017, 07:17 AM
n/a

Articles: Fox News Ratings Are Up – and Why the Numbers Matter
Old 06-23-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Seeing you claim CNN, MSNBC, HN are liberal networks, add them up and they far exceed FOX viewers.
Old 06-23-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Seeing you claim CNN, MSNBC, HN are liberal networks, add them up and they far exceed FOX viewers.
As far as cable news networks are concerned.....

First, they very seldom simply report news. Each network, I imagine has a primary news show but for the most part they are commentary shows, and in the case of Fox and MSNBC with their "stars" hosing their commentary.

Secondly, I believe that very few go to any of these cable 'news" networks for actual news. They visit them for validation of what they already think.

Depending on ANY cable news network for your understanding of what is happening in the world is fruitless.

I know it requires effort but you must read, news, opinion pieces, from BOTH SIDES to actually say you know anything.

If you are primarily a FOX viewer, you are treated pretty much 24 hours a day (Shep Smith may be the exception) to a long running defense of the President no matter what is happening.

I check them basically when I come into the house just to see if there is anything breaking, but I sure do not depend on them to inform me in a unbiased manner.
Old 06-23-2017, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
See, who says liberals can't see a silver lining when they continue to lose.
Old 06-23-2017, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by maureenod View Post
Maureen, it's Russians that are watching your commie stations. All true Americans know that.
Old 06-23-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

The White House today confirms the RUSSIANS did hack into our 2016 elections. For months now Fox News and Trump have said this is nothing but a witch hunt. What will the spin be now?
Old 06-23-2017, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
As far as cable news networks are concerned.....

First, they very seldom simply report news. Each network, I imagine has a primary news show but for the most part they are commentary shows, and in the case of Fox and MSNBC with their "stars" hosing their commentary.

Secondly, I believe that very few go to any of these cable 'news" networks for actual news. They visit them for validation of what they already think.

Depending on ANY cable news network for your understanding of what is happening in the world is fruitless.

I know it requires effort but you must read, news, opinion pieces, from BOTH SIDES to actually say you know anything.

If you are primarily a FOX viewer, you are treated pretty much 24 hours a day (Shep Smith may be the exception) to a long running defense of the President no matter what is happening.

I check them basically when I come into the house just to see if there is anything breaking, but I sure do not depend on them to inform me in a unbiased manner.
YOu like Shep Smith because he is gay and you are afraid to say something that is not complimentary. I, on the other hand, do not watch Smith because he is ALWAYS and continuously inserting his personal opinion in the news.

I watch FOX NEWS because the other networks do not contain as much of the AP or Reuters news that is available daily. Many liberal news networks REFUSE to broadcast anything that might be construed as positive toward this administration, and neglect their duty to provide complete news coverage. All of the news networks get their information from AP and Reuters, but many refuse to broadcast much of it other than a brief summary.

Most liberals that will not admit to watching FOX for the same reason as I do, insist on rating FOX news by mixing up commentary with the news. I prefer FOX commentary because the liberal media uses commentary to misstate the facts in the news. Too many liberal commentators end up losing their minds and foaming at the mouth, which is actually entertaining, but nonproductive.
Old 06-23-2017, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
The White House today confirms the RUSSIANS did hack into our 2016 elections. For months now Fox News and Trump have said this is nothing but a witch hunt. What will the spin be now?
Not true. They said that the Russians did not have any effect on the election. It is a well known fact that the Russians have attempted to interfere with our elections for decades, just as we interfere with other countries' elections. This is old news. There is no evidence that Russia corrupted our election. No matter how you flip it or make up conspiracies, Hillary lost and Trump won fair and square. Time to move on, whether you wish to live in denial or not. And Bush had nothing to do with the 9/11 attack.

Tags
msnbc, hln, cnn, bye, rachel

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.