FOX News breaks record

Old 03-30-2017, 02:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Perhaps 'passive-aggressive' simply describes nasty, mean little gossipy twits...who try to fool others with the occasional cute homey saying?

You don't fool everyone, so quit the bullying and throwing your not-so-insignificant weight around...and just live with it.

As to commenting on your spouse/parents/family in a demeaning way, I have a lot more class/ethics/integrity than you will ever have...and won't do it.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Wait. I think I met you about a year ago at a Crispers get together. I believe that you and your partner attended together and I think I remember you telling me that you taught at a college or prep school. I remember I didn't feel comfortable with either of you because you didn't seem to enjoy being there at all which is so unusual. A moustache? Dark hair? White dress shirt?
Old 03-30-2017, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Go crawl back in your hole Racist/Misogynist Boy.

Unlike you, her massive insecurity and nastiness isn't driven by a fear of the opposite sex...or those of a different skin color.

While I think she is nothing but a bully and a passive-aggressive twit...she isn't nearly the lowlife scum you are.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Well said. Stop to think if you knew someone like Donny B what would you do, engage him or avoid him? I try to avoid jackoffs like that, but he thrives on this forum and posts incessantly. You can't insult him; he likes it. He won't go away, where could he go and have an audience. Even the hardcore Trumpsters might not want him around, maybe.

I picture Donny B in a ramshackle singlewide with a definite hoarders look. Wearing the same raggedy shirt and filthy jeans with flip flops exposing dirty curled toenails, green teeth, locomotive breath, and snot running down his nose. And the only Mrs, B is his whacking hand,

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 03-30-2017, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
in summary, Fox little news but lots opinion.
This, unfortunetly is true.

Since the Trump entrance into the race, his friends OReilly (a good friend for years and years) Hannity, a long time supporter of Bannon and others have been touting him.

They do not lie on Fox, not that I am aware of, but to your point, the actual news, sans commentary, is pretty much Shep Smith in the PM.

While they do not lie, the do simply ignore things. If you watch Fox faithfully, you will NEVER get a grasp on what is really happening in the world at all. I watch lots of TV news (which is next to impossible at times) and there have been instances when I though I was living in Trumps fantasy world. Just flipping back and forth and the story, mostly from Fox omitting things is so different.

Example.....House and Senate have ongoing investigations into Russia involvement in our elections, plus, Trump campaign involvement with Russia, plus investigation into Trump claims of wiretapping. FOX actually mostly says they are investigating leaks and unmasking of folks. That is patently untrue, but is one of the ploys being used right now to deflect.

That's not fair to anyone who tunes in......they have an entirely different perception than what is real. Many other examples, but that just jumps off the page to me.
Old 03-30-2017, 02:37 PM
n/a

Ain't nobody on THIS board being passive aggressive. Aggressive aggressiveness abounds!
Old 03-30-2017, 03:16 PM
n/a

Maybe cracks at FOX???

Of course Fox is just "inaccurate"......everyone else is fake news

"A leaked memo signals the Trump administration will seek slight changes to the North American Free Trade Agreement in upcoming negotiations with Mexico and Canada, despite President Trump’s consistent campaign rhetoric slamming NAFTA as the “single worst trade deal ever approved in this country.”

According to the leaked letter sent by the U.S. Trade Representative’s office, the U.S. intents to “preserve U.S. rights and obligations” under NAFTA, “in particular, with respect to market access.”

The White House quickly denied the contents of the letter, saying they were not "accurate."

Leaked letter signals tweaks to NAFTA under Trump | Fox News
Old 03-30-2017, 04:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless
Wait. I think I met you about a year ago at a Crispers get together. I believe that you and your partner attended together and I think I remember you telling me that you taught at a college or prep school. I remember I didn't feel comfortable with either of you because you didn't seem to enjoy being there at all which is so unusual. A moustache? Dark hair? White dress shirt?
OMG...Awesome!!

If I had tried to design a way to expose your nosiness and busybody character flaws, I couldn't have done better...than what you just did.

But no, I have never been to any Crisper's meeting or had the misfortune of even seeing you in public...much less the icky thought of meeting you in person.

But thanks for revealing the real you.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-30-2017, 06:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
OMG...Awesome!!

If I had tried to design a way to expose your nosiness and busybody character flaws, I couldn't have done better...than what you just did.

But no, I have never been to any Crisper's meeting or had the misfortune of even seeing you in public...much less the icky thought of meeting you in person.

But thanks for revealing the real you.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
I thought so. " Icky" lol.
Old 03-30-2017, 06:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
So it was FAKE NEWS ?

By the way speaking of Fake news....Senate comm in discussing FAKE NEWS today testifies the hackers kept track of when Trump was on line and would plant fake news, and invariably he would discuss it either on Twitter or in a campaign stop.
Old 03-30-2017, 06:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless
OK, busted...that was me.

That stunning woman that you kept leering at with icicle eyes because she made you feel so 'icky'...was my gorgeous partner.

Don't you remember that you became enraged when you found out that she held three masters degrees...as well as being so beautiful and thin?

I remember it like it was yesterday...good times.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-30-2017, 07:16 PM
n/a

Not sure how serious these become....

"Next week, according to sources, a grand jury in Manhattan will be hearing new testimony in a federal investigation of Fox News that had been led by former U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara, until he was fired by Trump earlier this month. The case continues without Bharara, and people familiar with the investigation say the government is looking into a number of potential crimes, including Fox News’s alleged surveillance of journalists, and whether network executives misled investors by hiding Ailes’s sexual-harassment settlements. (A contender to replace Bharara is Ailes’s personal attorney Marc Mukasey — a choice that could have consequences for the investigation.)"

The Trouble at Fox News Keeps Getting Worse
Old 03-30-2017, 07:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
OMG GG, you met Don Diego CNM.

The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 03-31-2017, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Old 03-31-2017, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
This, unfortunetly is true.

Since the Trump entrance into the race, his friends OReilly (a good friend for years and years) Hannity, a long time supporter of Bannon and others have been touting him.

They do not lie on Fox, not that I am aware of, but to your point, the actual news, sans commentary, is pretty much Shep Smith in the PM.

While they do not lie, the do simply ignore things. If you watch Fox faithfully, you will NEVER get a grasp on what is really happening in the world at all. I watch lots of TV news (which is next to impossible at times) and there have been instances when I though I was living in Trumps fantasy world. Just flipping back and forth and the story, mostly from Fox omitting things is so different.

Example.....House and Senate have ongoing investigations into Russia involvement in our elections, plus, Trump campaign involvement with Russia, plus investigation into Trump claims of wiretapping. FOX actually mostly says they are investigating leaks and unmasking of folks. That is patently untrue, but is one of the ploys being used right now to deflect.

That's not fair to anyone who tunes in......they have an entirely different perception than what is real. Many other examples, but that just jumps off the page to me.
The worst is FOX AND FRIENDS, what a joke that bunch is.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
The worst is FOX AND FRIENDS, what a joke that bunch is.
And FOX thanks you for your support and for making it THE NUMBER ONE cable news network. Without you liberal viewers, they could not have achieved this status.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
And FOX thanks you for your support and for making it THE NUMBER ONE cable news network. Without you liberal viewers, they could not have achieved this status.
Well people have to have some dependable news source.

Every day I shake my head at the headlines from old dependable sources like AP Wire, Guardian, Reuters, and wonder what The Washington Post will say today to aggravate all of us thinking folks. The New York Times is more fair than other papers, but all of those Fake News sources that people believe from both sides ...that is just scary.

Fox News does good research and only occasionally will hold on some things that aren't complimentary to the right. They are careful in wording, UNLESS it is a OPINION anchor.

Tags
million, news, record, breaks, fox

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.