FOX News breaks record

Old 03-31-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well people have to have some dependable news source.

Every day I shake my head at the headlines from old dependable sources like AP Wire, Guardian, Reuters, and wonder what The Washington Post will say today to aggravate all of us thinking folks. The New York Times is more fair than other papers, but all of those Fake News sources that people believe from both sides ...that is just scary.

Fox News does good research and only occasionally will hold on some things that aren't complimentary to the right. They are careful in wording, UNLESS it is a OPINION anchor.
Old 04-01-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

Another guy who preaches down to all of us bad people...

"For nearly two decades, Bill O’Reilly has been Fox News’s top asset, building the No. 1 program in cable news for a network that has pulled in billions of dollars in revenues for its parent company, 21st Century Fox.

Behind the scenes, the company has repeatedly stood by Mr. O’Reilly as he faced a series of allegations of sexual harassment or other inappropriate behavior.

An investigation by The New York Times has found a total of five women who have received payouts from either Mr. O’Reilly or the company in exchange for agreeing to not pursue litigation or speak about their accusations against him. The agreements totaled about $13 million."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/01/b...smtyp=cur&_r=0
Old 04-01-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Quote:

"For nearly two decades, Bill O’Reilly has been Fox News’s top asset, building the No. 1 program in cable news for a network that has pulled in billions of dollars in revenues for its parent company, 21st Century Fox.

Behind the scenes, the company has repeatedly stood by Mr. O’Reilly as he faced a series of allegations of sexual harassment or other inappropriate behavior.

An investigation by The New York Times has found a total of five women who have received payouts from either Mr. O’Reilly or the company in exchange for agreeing to not pursue litigation or speak about their accusations against him. The agreements totaled about $13 million."

You have to admit though, that if it weren't for the outright hypocrisy/lies/selective bias of a lot of Faux News reporting...life wouldn't be nearly as entertaining.
Old 04-01-2017, 07:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
You have to admit though, that if it weren't for the outright hypocrisy/lies/selective bias of a lot of Faux News reporting...life wouldn't be nearly as entertaining.
It wouldn't be as sad...it saddens me to know that people believe the tripe that comes out of ALL the mainstream media.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
$13M........that's a lot of falafel.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 04-03-2017, 04:31 AM
n/a

Quote:

You don't hear much of this happening in the liberal mainstream media because they are all gay. Just saying. Not defending any of the sexual harassment issues, at all. Just making an observation.
Old 04-03-2017, 06:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
You don't hear much of this happening in the liberal mainstream media because they are all gay. Just saying. Not defending any of the sexual harassment issues, at all. Just making an observation.
Anderson Cooper and Rachel Maddow yes. But all of the rest.....that is just silly.
Old 04-03-2017, 06:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Anderson Cooper and Rachel Maddow yes. But all of the rest.....that is just silly.
Not so silly. Not that it matters, but it might be a contributing factor. Probably why so much news is perverted with the emotionally personal twist leaning to the left.
Old 04-03-2017, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not so silly. Not that it matters, but it might be a contributing factor. Probably why so much news is perverted with the emotionally personal twist leaning to the left.
I don't see a large number of homosexual anchors and I don't see why a person's sexual preferences would have much to do with their political views, except for their minority status. I have never understood why so many Jews were liberals except for that.

There is no doubt that most MSM writers are young or young-er than most of us here in The Villages and most of us here in The Villagers vote Republican. Villagers are more than a group of old people. The restrictions on purchasing new homes cause people to either pay for their homes or get a conventional mortgage for one thing, making the community a lot more conservative from the get go. Liberals are often poor or not very good with money or saving. Liberals also tend to be young or young-er.

By the way, Shepard Smith at Fox news is gay as are several writers for Fox News and Fox News also employs many writers with liberal views.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Better take down that autographed Shep Smith photo from your bathroom mirror.

Old 04-03-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:

I don't recall you being so cheeky and unkind out in the main Forum, Chi.

People are gonna think you are from New York rather than Chicago.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:09 AM
n/a

Quote:

Yes, he is another one of them. And when is the last time you have ever heard ANY liberal disparage him? He throws his own emotional liberalism into his reporting. I never watch his hour because I can't stand to hear his opinion when I want to hear the news. Contrary to what you liberals think, some FOX viewers are more interested in the news than the commentary. Everyone has an opinion. I prefer to make my own, rather than regurgitate some political pundit or in the case of liberal networks, wannabe pundits.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't recall you being so cheeky and unkind out in the main Forum, Chi.

People are gonna think you are from New York rather than Chicago.
Yes Chi, why don't you tell them why you have suddenly become so bitter? You used to be civil.

Oh, and I did notice that you got my moniker correct. CUDOS.

Tags
million, news, record, breaks, fox

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.