Bronx Zoo

Old 01-25-2017, 09:46 AM
n/a

Default Bronx Zoo

The Daily Sun had an article today about the Bronx Zoo having an annual fundraiser. For $10, you can name one of their Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches.

I bet there will be plenty of Bronx Zoo cockroaches named Donald Trump, Kellyann Conway, Sean Spicer, Mike Pence, and Ted Cruz.

Hey! Let's name one of them Don Baldwin, too!
Old 01-25-2017, 10:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Daily Sun had an article today about the Bronx Zoo having an annual fundraiser. For $10, you can name one of their Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches.

I bet there will be plenty of Bronx Zoo cockroaches named Donald Trump, Kellyann Conway, Sean Spicer, Mike Pence, and Ted Cruz.

In case literacy is beyond your grasp, this is a political forum. Then again, most of us are at least 50 years old with our own homes in The Villages. Not living with our parents. 👮🏼
Old 01-25-2017, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
In case literacy is beyond your grasp, this is a political forum. Then again, most of us are at least 50 years old with our own homes in The Villages. Not living with our parents. 👮🏼
Aww, Sorry, but it seems MDLBQ wants a Bronx Zoo cockroach named after him, too. Sorry I overlooked you in the naming but, yes, you definitely qualify.
Old 01-25-2017, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
This is a political forum? Did you mention that to your buddy Donny B?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-25-2017, 11:49 AM
n/a

Hey Sandy - I would be honored if you sent $10 to the charity and named one after me. Go ahead show the other liberals on here how you can put YOUR money where your mouth is!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-25-2017, 12:03 PM
n/a

Quote:

That's how you feel about people trying to SAVE you from yourself and your insane crusade to "equalize" another species? Add dogs to your list of "things" that are our "equal". Might as well...they have about as good a chance of succeeding as the minorities do.

You're allowing them to breed you out and destroy all your ancestors worked for.

America IS lost within 30 years. It's a mathematical certainty.
Old 01-25-2017, 12:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:

You're seriously comparing THAT with my controversial submissions CHI?

A girly fluff piece compared to my politically oriented postings?

Naming cockroaches is the same as...let's see...

Census: White majority in U.S. gone by 2043... Biracial Twins Born in Illinois: ‘It’s So Rare!’... Dozens of restaurants are seeking “sanctuary” status... This Company Has Built a Profile on Every American Adult... Russia set to move closer to decriminalize domestic violence... "Wall of Meat" heading to DC to stave off protesters...

What's your contribution?
(I did like the Barbie box)

You know what they say CHI...better to remain quiet...thought a fool...than to open up and remove all doubt. You gotta know when to hold them, know when to fold them. You gotta remember who you're poking with that little twig...it's more an "itchy tickle" than a real poke.

So CHI...say something interesting. Not a one liner...tell us all WHY I should have a cockroach named after me. Tell us all how wrong I am. Show me the facts you have to counter mine.

You ladies and your gossip...take it to YOUR very own...SAFE SPACE "ladies only" forum...stop polluting us with your banal prattle...
Old 01-25-2017, 03:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey Sandy - I would be honored if you sent $10 to the charity and named one after me. Go ahead show the other liberals on here how you can put YOUR money where your mouth is!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Thanks for the offer but you are not cockroach material. Don Baldwin is vermin as is shown in his racial posts and definitely is cockroach material.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:46 PM
n/a

Quote:

No one would spend $10 on Don Baldwin.
Old 01-25-2017, 04:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by David

We are not quite buddies yet. But, you can be my buddy also, if you are jealous. Some day, ask me what a Marine DI says a "buddy" is. I bet you would fit the criteria more than Don.
Old 01-25-2017, 04:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy
Aww, Sorry, but it seems MDLBQ wants a Bronx Zoo cockroach named after him, too. Sorry I overlooked you in the naming but, yes, you definitely qualify.
Thanks sandy, I appreciate that. It makes me a special one, compared to you being the average grocery bag, house roach. I'll remember all you little roaches when I make it big in the Zoo.
Old 01-25-2017, 06:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks for the offer but you are not cockroach material. Don Baldwin is vermin as is shown in his racial posts and definitely is cockroach material.
Well Sandy...I've yet to hear your refute my claims.

Where IS the 99% black paradise that's nice and safe like the 99% white villages. Where IS the public school made batter by diversity? What got better after mandatory diversity and lowered standards? Where exactly ARE they equal? Math? Reading? Self control? Impulse control?
Old 01-25-2017, 07:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Au contraire.

Don't sell DirtBag short.

He is definitely a cockroach also.

I've already sent in $100....with 10 poster's names.
Old 01-26-2017, 06:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Au contraire.

Funny, I didn't have to pay a dime to put a label on you. But, I am still going to attempt to be civil, even to TROLLS.

Next time Massey comes over to treat the area, I will ask them if they have a few spare palmetto bugs that I can send over to you so you won't have to get yours from the Bronx zoo. You can name them also, and they can play with the other bugs you have on the brain.
Old 01-26-2017, 07:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap(unt
Au contraire.

That post was a mistake on your part!

I doubt you sent the money, I believe you are all talk about helping others and too cheap to help with your money. You sound like the type of person you accuse Trump of being - a liar!!

Please take your lies somewhere else.

Tags
bronx, zoo, cockroaches, kellyann, conway

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.