Franz Kafka. Happy Birthday.

Old 07-03-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Sandy,
You know me better than most of the political forum members as I have only met a few. I say to you, when Tal ignores me I will ignore him.

For those of you that want to label me for resisting the Tal BS, have the guts to meet in real life like Sandy.

Unless you do, you are just a sock puppet. Not a villager.
Allegiance, when you and your wife met me at Cody's, I did not know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised by your demeanor and also by your wife. I went there expecting some sort of confrontation regarding some posts from you to me that seemed to know too much information but you explained how you got it.

I also took you at your word you wouldn't do that anymore and we shook hands at a type of mutual truce that we would not be nasty toward each other in posts - and this has worked out with no problems.

Face to face meetings do a whole lot toward knowing if a persona on a forum is anything like an actual person.

Al and I are not close friends by any means but at least we respect each other's right to post - and based on our agreement at Cody's, we will not go after each other by name calling or insulting each other - and we have have maintained that for a couple years.

It really might be beneficial for others to try face to face meetings over an ice-cold adult beverage and put faces to posters and to talk face to face. Maybe you could form alliances, friendships, agreements or truces. Who knows but it would be an improvement over so many insulting posts.

'Nuff said and time for an ice-cold Yeungling.

Sandtrap
Old 07-03-2017, 03:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
Allegiance, when you and your wife met me at Cody's, I did not know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised by your demeanor and also by your wife. I went there expecting some sort of confrontation regarding some posts from you to me that seemed to know too much information but you explained how you got it.

I also took you at your word you wouldn't do that anymore and we shook hands at a type of mutual truce that we would not be nasty toward each other in posts - and this has worked out with no problems.

Face to face meetings do a whole lot toward knowing if a persona on a forum is anything like an actual person.

Al and I are not close friends by any means but at least we respect each other's right to post - and based on our agreement at Cody's, we will not go after each other by name calling or insulting each other - and we have have maintained that for a couple years.

It really might be beneficial for others to try face to face meetings over an ice-cold adult beverage and put faces to posters and to talk face to face. Maybe you could form alliances, friendships, agreements or truces. Who knows but it would be an improvement over so many insulting posts.

'Nuff said and time for an ice-cold Yeungling.

Sandtrap
It seems that you get along OK with Al and Tal. Maybe you can broker a meeting with both of them.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Tags
apt, trump, america, writings, kafka

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.