Funny Sarcastic Article on the Search for a GOP Contender

Old 05-11-2011, 09:41 AM
n/a

Default Funny Sarcastic Article on the Search for a GOP Contender

I read this, and even though I got a little aggravated at certain moments, also got plenty of quiet laughs at this writer's irreverent take on the current G.O.P. scramble to come up with a viable presidential candidate.

He doesn't refrain from taking shots at anyone and everyone, and I think everyone, liberal or conservative or somewhere in-between, can find some truth in this writer's funny observations mixed with heaps of sarcastic humor in this column.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-kahane?page=1
Old 05-11-2011, 11:45 AM
n/a

As anyone who knows how to be funny - there is nothing humorous without it containing a grain of truth. There may be more than a grain of truth here.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
I read this, and even though I got a little aggravated at certain moments, also got plenty of quiet laughs at this writer's irreverent take on the current G.O.P. scramble to come up with a viable presidential candidate.

He doesn't refrain from taking shots at anyone and everyone, and I think everyone, liberal or conservative or somewhere in-between, can find some truth in this writer's funny observations mixed with heaps of sarcastic humor in this column.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-kahane?page=1

What sarcasm?
Old 05-11-2011, 01:16 PM
n/a

Default Funny Sarcastic Article on the Search for a GOP Contender

I would have preferred discourse concerning the merits, or lack thereof, of the issues advanced by each candidate rather than character assassination. Here we go again a campaign without substance

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.