Funny Sarcastic Article on the Search for a GOP Contender

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 05-11-2011, 09:41 AM
n/a

Default Funny Sarcastic Article on the Search for a GOP Contender

I read this, and even though I got a little aggravated at certain moments, also got plenty of quiet laughs at this writer's irreverent take on the current G.O.P. scramble to come up with a viable presidential candidate.

He doesn't refrain from taking shots at anyone and everyone, and I think everyone, liberal or conservative or somewhere in-between, can find some truth in this writer's funny observations mixed with heaps of sarcastic humor in this column.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-kahane?page=1
Old 05-11-2011, 11:45 AM
n/a

As anyone who knows how to be funny - there is nothing humorous without it containing a grain of truth. There may be more than a grain of truth here.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
I read this, and even though I got a little aggravated at certain moments, also got plenty of quiet laughs at this writer's irreverent take on the current G.O.P. scramble to come up with a viable presidential candidate.

He doesn't refrain from taking shots at anyone and everyone, and I think everyone, liberal or conservative or somewhere in-between, can find some truth in this writer's funny observations mixed with heaps of sarcastic humor in this column.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-kahane?page=1

What sarcasm?
Old 05-11-2011, 01:16 PM
n/a

Default Funny Sarcastic Article on the Search for a GOP Contender

I would have preferred discourse concerning the merits, or lack thereof, of the issues advanced by each candidate rather than character assassination. Here we go again a campaign without substance

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.