Fusion GPS Testimony Finally Released

Old 01-10-2018, 10:45 AM
n/a

Default Fusion GPS Testimony Finally Released

For months, Simpson called on the committee to release his transcript about the Steele Dossier, but Republicans, led by chairman Sen. Charles Grassley, refused. On Tuesday morning, the committee’s top Democrat, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, circumvented Grassley and publishing the testimony.

"The innuendo and misinformation circulating about the transcript are part of a deeply troubling effort to undermine the investigation into potential collusion and obstruction of justice," Feinstein said in a statement. "The only way to set the record straight is to make the transcript public."

You can read the transcript in its entirety, but the juicy stuff starts about page 80. Meanwhile, here are the Cliff Notes:

7 eye-opening revelations from the Fusion GPS testimony
Old 01-10-2018, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
For months, Simpson called on the committee to release his transcript about the Steele Dossier, but Republicans, led by chairman Sen. Charles Grassley, refused. On Tuesday morning, the committee’s top Democrat, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, circumvented Grassley and publishing the testimony.

"The innuendo and misinformation circulating about the transcript are part of a deeply troubling effort to undermine the investigation into potential collusion and obstruction of justice," Feinstein said in a statement. "The only way to set the record straight is to make the transcript public."

You can read the transcript in its entirety, but the juicy stuff starts about page 80. Meanwhile, here are the Cliff Notes:

7 eye-opening revelations from the Fusion GPS testimony
Get a life, Russia Russia Russia can only go against the Clinton Obama crime family.

They can stall and try more tricks about a guy in a bar etc, but it's over. The trail is too long.

Lol he who laughs last.....
Old 01-10-2018, 11:09 AM
n/a

"For months, there has been a campaign to discredit Christopher Steele and cast doubt on the FBI's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election," said Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., who also sits on the Judiciary Committee. "The American people should have the opportunity to see the full transcript and judge for themselves."
Old 01-10-2018, 11:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Get a life, Russia Russia Russia can only go against the Clinton Obama crime family.

They can stall and try more tricks about a guy in a bar etc, but it's over. The trail is too long.

Lol he who laughs last.....
Strange how you feel you can throw around accusations with nothing to back up your paranoid delusions, while I produce link after link filled with solid reporting of facts. But I guess that's the difference between me and someone who gets their opinions from Fox and Limbaugh and haven't read a book in years.

How The Fusion GPS Founder's Testimony Fits In The Russia Saga : NPR

Fusion GPS founder testified Trump associate went to FBI over Russia concerns | Reuters
Old 01-10-2018, 11:27 AM
n/a

I feel sorry for people who only get one side of the story. They only thing people have to do is watch one short video from an unbiased news source. Then make up your mind of where this investigation is headed. This is NOT from the Democrats, Fox News, Republicans or CNN. After watching this you will then understand why Donald Trump is scared of what Mueller if finding out.

The Dubious Friends of Donald Trump - YouTube
Old 01-10-2018, 11:28 AM
n/a

Dont worry , soon they will have the whole story of the Clinton Obama crime family.

Soon
Old 01-10-2018, 05:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dont worry , soon they will have the whole story of the Clinton Obama crime family.

Soon
Says who? I'd really like to know where you are getting your theories from...because I've been hearing that from you for months and not a single peep of information from any of the regular news sources.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:16 PM
n/a

And now we know this dossier was turned to the FBI as an act of patriotism, i.e..something smells treasonous.

I believe that motivation is important.

Hoping the attacks on the real hero's...FBI and Intelligence go away. These are hard working patriots and the ridicule of them from the top is unfair.

Our leadership continues to name call instead of simply waiting for the results of the inquiry, and then condemn the media for reporting their tweets.

Tags
transcript, feinstein, sen, grassley, testimony

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.