Gallup polls

Old 01-18-2016, 09:16 PM
n/a

Default Gallup polls

Gallup Poll shows 51 percent of Americans approve of President Obama's performance.

Gallup Poll shows 80 percent of Americans DISAPPROVE of Congress' performance.

With 51 percent approval rating, you can easily see that the Reactionary Yapsters on TOTV are in the minority (oo, should not use the "m" word around these Reactionary Yapsters).
Old 01-18-2016, 09:27 PM
n/a

I'm waiting to see how the radical republicans will try to downgrade these percentages.
Old 01-18-2016, 10:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Gallup Poll shows 51 percent of Americans approve of President Obama's performance.

Gallup Poll shows 80 percent of Americans DISAPPROVE of Congress' performance.

With 51 percent approval rating, you can easily see that the Reactionary Yapsters on TOTV are in the minority (oo, should not use the "m" word around these Reactionary Yapsters).
Wow 51% approve. I certainly wouldn't be proud of myself as a leader if I could get only half of the people to be confident in my accomplishments. Obama had a democratic majority in his first term and now a republican majority, yet his inability to lead and bring both sides together and COMPROMISE, has turned him into an executive order dictator. Political ineffectiveness as usual, with both sides to blame. Time for dramatic CHANGE.
Old 01-19-2016, 06:20 AM
n/a

Real Clear gives an average disapproval rating of 49.4 and an approval of 46.6.

The only reason that the average is that high is because the gallop poll is the ONLY one that has an approval rating over 50.

I'd say that your bait is a bit putrid.
Old 01-19-2016, 06:22 AM
n/a

Does that mean that Obama will get that job at SNL that he has been auditioning for in the last seven years? Michelle has been working on her line dancing skills to supplement his act.
Old 01-19-2016, 08:43 AM
n/a

Using the Gallup poll to compare approval rating during the same period in their Presidencies ....

Obama - 51
W - 34
Old 01-19-2016, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Using the Gallup poll to compare approval rating during the same period in their Presidencies ....

Obama - 51
W - 34
And your point?

Taken from your Gallop polls:

Gallop Avg:
Jimmy Carter January 1977-January 1981 = 45.5
George H.W. Bush January 1989-January 1993 = 60.9
Obama term average to date = 48%

Job approval high:
George W. Bush September 2001 = 90
Obama three day HIGH average = 69

I guess it is all in how you look at the numbers.
Old 01-19-2016, 09:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
And your point?

Gallop Avg:

Job approval high:

I don't mean to demean "W' but his approval rate went down, and never went back up. Presidential Approval Ratings -- George W. Bush | Gallup Historical Trends

The line on Obama that appears here is that he is the worse president ever. If that was the case, his approval rate would be in 30's. Congress approval rate in the 20's. That is an approval. If you want to talk about the worse Congress ever in the last 7+ years, you would probably have a good case. Congress is both parties. So, no one gets a pass.
Old 01-19-2016, 09:47 AM
n/a

These Reactionary Village Yapsters just have to realize they do not represent the majority of Americans throughout the USA.
Old 01-19-2016, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
These Reactionary Village Yapsters just have to realize they do not represent the majority of Americans throughout the USA.
actually, they do. Please remove your head from sand and skip the next serving of Kool-aid
Old 01-19-2016, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
actually, they do. Please remove your head from sand and skip the next serving of Kool-aid
Old 01-19-2016, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't mean to demean "W' but his approval rate went down, and never went back up. Presidential Approval Ratings -- George W. Bush | Gallup Historical Trends

The line on Obama that appears here is that he is the worse president ever. If that was the case, his approval rate would be in 30's. Congress approval rate in the 20's. That is an approval. If you want to talk about the worse Congress ever in the last 7+ years, you would probably have a good case. Congress is both parties. So, no one gets a pass.
Bush now more popular than Obama - CNNPolitics.com

Bush now more popular than Obama - CNN Politics

It's all in the numbers, and how you wish to use them.
Old 01-19-2016, 10:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Talking points issued a new one for the name callers?
Old 01-19-2016, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ahem; when it looks like they are sitting on their shoulders it is not sand where the head is located!
Old 01-19-2016, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
And your point?

Gallop Avg:

Job approval high:

No point. 51-34 was just a snapshot of this week in 2016 and 2008. But since you mentioned W's 91 high keep in mind that it was 25 at election time in November 2008. Trump is right; W handed Obama the election.

Tags
performance, poll, shows, totv, polls, gallup

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.