Gallup polls

Old 01-19-2016, 10:21 AM
n/a

That, and the historical trend that except for Reagan, Reagan, Bush sr., neither party has held the White House for more than 8 years since WWII
Old 01-19-2016, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
These Reactionary Village Yapsters just have to realize they do not represent the majority of Americans throughout the USA.
Not sure where your majority comes from~
There are currently 31 Republicans, 18 Democrats, and one independent that hold the office of governor in the states. Additionally, two Republicans, two Independents and two Democrats (one is also a member of the PPD) serve as governors of United States Territories and Mayor of the District of Columbia. Republicans hold a majority in Congress and the Senate. This conservative trend has happened during Obama's reign, so obviously the VOTING MAJORITY in our country is trending with "These Reactionary Village Yapsters"
Old 01-19-2016, 11:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bush now more popular than Obama - CNNPolitics.com

Bush now more popular than Obama - CNN Politics

It's all in the numbers, and how you wish to use them.
I completely hear what you are saying. Obama's performance as president will be judged by time. The poll numbers suggest that he has a better starting point than "W". That is the only thing that you can get from the poll.

As far as numbers are concerned, I was an accountant. My first class in Accounting, the professor asked, "How much is one and one?" His answer was, "whatever you want it to be". The saying goes, figures lie, and liars figure. They probably could balance the budget by just horsing with numbers.
Old 01-19-2016, 11:13 AM
n/a

The reason there is no budget is because it is a commitment!
Old 01-19-2016, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
I completely hear what you are saying. Obama's performance as president will be judged by time. The poll numbers suggest that he has a better starting point than "W". That is the only thing that you can get from the poll.

As far as numbers are concerned, I was an accountant. My first class in Accounting, the professor asked, "How much is one and one?" His answer was, "whatever you want it to be". The saying goes, figures lie, and liars figure. They probably could balance the budget by just horsing with numbers.
I doubt Obama's numbers will ever be any lower than 38% I think we need to consider that he has a core base of about 32% that believes he can do no wrong. They consist of far left loons, coastal elitists, university professors, the media, Hollywierdos, and die hard "democrat or nothing" voters, but mostly are those hooked on government freebies. So at 38%, he would only be getting the approval of 6% of the other 68%, or about 1 in 11 normal people.
Old 01-19-2016, 11:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow 51% approve. I certainly wouldn't be proud of myself as a leader if I could get only half of the people to be confident in my accomplishments. Obama had a democratic majority in his first term and now a republican majority, yet his inability to lead and bring both sides together and COMPROMISE, has turned him into an executive order dictator. Political ineffectiveness as usual, with both sides to blame. Time for dramatic CHANGE.
Over 60 times the pub's tried to kill Obamacare, they were shot down. Really a good way to bring the two sides together.
Old 01-19-2016, 11:39 AM
n/a

The numbers can appear as you wish. But, how high has Obama's numbers ever been in his two terms? He may not have gone as low as Bush did when the Demcorats advanced the perception that it was his fault (with a democrat majority congress for his last two years) that the economy tanked, but Bush had a high of 90%. Obama has had a high of 69%. Does anyone expect Obama's numbers to ever go any higher? Will they reach 90% ever?

Like I said, Bush has had the highest and the lowest of numbers. Obama has bested the mediocre.

It's just all numbers. Poll numbers can't even predict elections very often. I think that closest numbers in a polling prediction has been Rasmussen, but I am not positive.
Old 01-19-2016, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Over 60 times the pub's tried to kill Obamacare, they were shot down. Really a good way to bring the two sides together.
Yes, a presidential veto does have that effect on it. Would you expect Obama to NOT veto a repeal of Obamacare? No matter how bad it is for the country, do you think that Obama's giant ego would allow such a thing?

Next year.
Old 01-19-2016, 11:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
If there was a ticking time bomb at the Super Bowl, wouldn't you want the bomb squad to try 60 times to defuse it??
Old 01-19-2016, 11:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
If there was a ticking time bomb at the Super Bowl, wouldn't you want the bomb squad to try 60 times to defuse it??
That's a good analogy.
Old 01-19-2016, 12:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;117***3
I doubt Obama's numbers will ever be any lower than 38% I think we need to consider that he has a core base of about 32% that believes he can do no wrong. They consist of far left loons, coastal elitists, university professors, the media, Hollywierdos, and die hard "democrat or nothing" voters, but mostly are those hooked on government freebies. So at 38%, he would only be getting the approval of 6% of the other 68%, or about 1 in 11 normal people.
So, what you are saying is all Republicans are normal people. Now, that is funny. You sure have a strange definition of the word normal. You are playing with numbers. I can play this game, if you want. If you breakdown the 47%, you will see that your numbers are way off. This tag "freebies" is just plain nonsense.

Obama's numbers aren't going down in 2016 by something that he will do. It is an election year, and nothing is going to get done in government. If the economy takes a deep slid, which is beyond his control, his numbers will gone down. However, time as shown by "W's" numbers will go back again.
Old 01-19-2016, 12:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
No. I would get the hell out of there, because the bomb squad doesn't have a clue what they are doing. My team is going to the Super Bowl, and going to win it. There won't be the deflated ball nonsense to try to say they had to cheat to win.
Old 01-19-2016, 12:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
No. I would get the hell out of there, because the bomb squad doesn't have a clue what they are doing. My team is going to the Super Bowl, and going to win it. There won't be the deflated ball nonsense to try to say they had to cheat to win.
Great, another Panther fan. You did say your team was going to win it,and we do know that the Panthers are going to win.
Old 01-19-2016, 03:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Only a bumbling inefficient bomb squad would take 60 times. You would want one who did it the first time.
Old 01-19-2016, 03:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, what you are saying is all Republicans are normal people. Now, that is funny. You sure have a strange definition of the word normal. You are playing with numbers. I can play this game, if you want. If you breakdown the 47%, you will see that your numbers are way off. This tag "freebies" is just plain nonsense.

Obama's numbers aren't going down in 2016 by something that he will do. It is an election year, and nothing is going to get done in government. If the economy takes a deep slid, which is beyond his control, his numbers will gone down. However, time as shown by "W's" numbers will go back again.
Yep, now you get it.
Freebies is a nonsense term---are you suggesting the freeloaders WORK for what they get?
Please, please put that glass of Kool-Aid down

Tags
performance, poll, shows, totv, polls, gallup

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.