Gallup polls

Old 01-19-2016, 03:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Only a bumbling inefficient bomb squad would take 60 times. You would want one who did it the first time.
Maybe they did it the first time and the second, and the third. But when the fire marshal reconnects the wires, they have to start over.
Old 01-19-2016, 04:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
So, what you are saying is all Republicans are normal people. Now, that is funny. You sure have a strange definition of the word normal. You are playing with numbers. I can play this game, if you want. If you breakdown the 47%, you will see that your numbers are way off. This tag "freebies" is just plain nonsense.

Obama's numbers aren't going down in 2016 by something that he will do. It is an election year, and nothing is going to get done in government. If the economy takes a deep slid, which is beyond his control, his numbers will gone down. However, time as shown by "W's" numbers will go back again.
The economy is "beyond his control"???? Sounds to me like he gets a lot of free passes. But the economy was NOT beyond Bush's control, right?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hypocrisy.jpg (14.7 KB, 1 views)
Old 01-19-2016, 04:35 PM
n/a

Daddy always told me the democrats will tax you to death. You know what he was right.

Tags
performance, poll, shows, totv, polls, gallup

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.