Gene Coppola after winning Tals NFL Survivor widens lead in Tals NFL Yahoo

Old 12-10-2017, 04:10 PM
n/a

Default Gene Coppola after winning Tals NFL Survivor widens lead in Tals NFL Yahoo

This guy Gene Coppola is a genius. Hmmm could he also be Wile E. Coyote?
Old 12-10-2017, 04:14 PM
n/a

Angry Moderator. Criminal harassment by allegiance.

Recording. This is probably Allegiance. I would remove this person from the Yahoo Pick-Em if I were certain it was Allegiance. The other three-- Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods L8-- have not been extremely unruly about the names they used a long time ago to set up the Pick-Em. It has just been Allegiance. Who uses this for CRIMINAL HARASSMENT. But I cannot be sure he is using the fake name of Gene Coppola. It sure looks like it.

I do hope that the MODERATOR is watching this garbage.
Old 12-10-2017, 04:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
recording. This is probably allegiance. I would remove this person from the yahoo pick-em if i were certain it was allegiance. The other three-- michelle, mitchell, and cathy woods l8-- have not been extremely unruly about the names they used a long time ago to set up the pick-em. It has just been allegiance. Who uses this for criminal harassment. But i cannot be sure he is using the fake name of gene coppola. It sure looks like it.

I do hope that the moderator is watching this garbage.

Please stop your whining!!!
Old 12-10-2017, 04:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Recording. This is probably Allegiance. I would remove this person from the Yahoo Pick-Em if I were certain it was Allegiance. The other three-- Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods L8-- have not been extremely unruly about the names they used a long time ago to set up the Pick-Em. It has just been Allegiance. Who uses this for CRIMINAL HARASSMENT. But I cannot be sure he is using the fake name of Gene Coppola. It sure looks like it.

I am watching closely buddy. Seems the fantastic four will sweep the metals in your league.

Gene Coppola
Kathyw00ds
Michelle
Michelle

If you remove all of them from your league, you will still be very far down in the standings.

You suck at everything.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:01 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Repeating this.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Repeating this.
Still padding your post count I see..
Old 12-11-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Still padding your post count I see..
Recording this. Everything is a joke with these people.

Tags
nfl

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.