Gene Coppola is pretty good at seeing the NFL game outcomes this year.

Old 11-15-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
My status hasn’t changed. I present proof.
The Villages Florida
And
The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keep on truckin' wiotte.
Old 11-16-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
You probably are "Gene Coppola". Or the person who borrowed that name to inflict emotional distress on me intentionally. I hope that the Moderator notices this. I had hoped he she had kicked you off of Talk of the Villages for this but I guess the Rules of the Regular Forum do not apply to you.

You are also probably jack9696.
I will have to look at some of the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and NFL Survivor League Threads soon knowing full well that Allegiance and his ilk have polluted this with their CRIMINAL HARASSMENT aimed at upsetting me.

The intent should be fairly clear as are these WRITTEN personal slurs against me going back to at least April of 2017 on some threads.

Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages
Old 11-16-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I will have to look at some of the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and NFL Survivor League Threads soon knowing full well that Allegiance and his ilk have polluted this with their CRIMINAL HARASSMENT aimed at upsetting me.

The intent should be fairly clear as are these WRITTEN personal slurs against me going back to at least April of 2017 on some threads.
Why soon? Do it now, it's not like you are late for work.
Old 11-16-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am keeping Allegiance on my Ignore List and not even bothering to look at these creep's posts anymore. Just look at my NFL Survivor and NFL Yahoo Pick-Em threads. It should not be hard to see who is doing what there. It is a prosecutor's treasure trove if stuff like this was treated like the CRIME it is. Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

The Florida Courts Cyberstalking Laws Checklist- Let us Help You STOP Harassment and Bullying! - Weidner Law

Chapter 784 Section 048 - 2011 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate
I do hope Seniors vs. Crime looks at these many posts by Allegiance and others. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages
Old 11-16-2017, 01:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Since my buddy Tal has been ignoring the two NFL pools he started....

Thanks to my buddies who are keeping me posted on the standings. Tal would be proud to know he has a large underground fan club.

Congrats Gene and Michelle Mitchell!!!The Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida
I am making a record of this post in hopes that the Moderator will take notice as to how this impacts the REGULAR BOARD of Talk of the Villages.

And I hope that Seniors Against Crime also notices. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages
Old 11-16-2017, 01:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am making a record of this post in hopes that the Moderator will take notice as to how this impacts the REGULAR BOARD of Talk of the Villages.

And I hope that Seniors Against Crime also notices. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages
You can hope in one hand and Sh!t in the other. I can tell you which one will fill up first.

Why don't you take some action on your own behalf instead of waiting for someone else to do it for you?
Old 11-16-2017, 02:03 PM
n/a

Troll leap.

I have about fifteen people on my IGNORE LIST and am unsubscribed to this Political Forum.

But these people keep trying to come up with new ways to harass such as the names in the two football pools which I run and have ran for a few years on Talk of the Villages.
Old 11-16-2017, 02:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

Thanks to my buddies who are keeping me posted on the standings. Tal would be proud to know he has a large underground fan club.

I am Viewing Post of a poster on my IGNORE LIST. This is Allegiance who has caused me a lot of problems on the Regular Board but the Moderator usually takes care of it.
Old 11-16-2017, 03:51 PM
n/a

Default Removal of these Four from the Game?

I have played with using the Commissioner Tools and removing these four people for being unruly. I mean Gene Coppola, Michelle, Mitchell and Cathy Woods from the TOTV Yahoo 2017 Pick-Em pool.

Mainly because of how Allegiance keeps rubbing that in my face using the Thread Titles like this one.

This would involve getting the Moderator involved as I am sure that whoever Gene Coppola, Michelle, Mitchell and Cathy Woods L8 are would complain to the Moderator/Administrator of Talk of the Villages.

I am not this creep Allegiance's buddy.

Quote:

Old 11-16-2017, 03:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have played with using the Commissioner Tools and removing these four people for being unruly. I mean Gene Coppola, Michelle, Mitchell and Cathy Woods from the TOTV Yahoo 2017 Pick-Em pool.

Mainly because of how Allegiance keeps rubbing that in my face using the Thread Titles like this one.

This would involve getting the Moderator involved as I am sure that whoever Gene Coppola, Michelle, Mitchell and Cathy Woods L8 are would complain to the Moderator/Administrator of Talk of the Villages.

Why would you ignore political discussion and allow this thread to move up to the top ?

I am really beginning to believe you are in cahoots with these people to keep the anti Trump posts sliding down. You do it during the day but resurrecting these NON political discussions and BOG99 does it during the night.
Old 11-16-2017, 03:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

You could remove everyone you dislike and win the big prize. Troll commissioner. Kellyjam could win.... but he might feel his win was tainted.
Old 11-16-2017, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why would you ignore political discussion and allow this thread to move up to the top ?

I am really beginning to believe you are in cahoots with these people to keep the anti Trump posts sliding down. You do it during the day but resurrecting these NON political discussions and BOG99 does it during the night.
Not at all. I am not working with these creeps.

I am very anti-Trump.
Old 11-16-2017, 04:04 PM
n/a

Quote:

bog99's posts cover political matters. He just repeats the same things.
Old 11-16-2017, 04:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not at all. I am not working with these creeps.

I am very anti-Trump.
yes you are.

You do them a favor by giving them recognition on almost every one of your posts.

Your posts changing the direction of threads and moving that thread to the top is also EXACTLY what they want.

You are working with them, albeit consciously

Trolls are here for one reason...to get your attention
Old 11-16-2017, 04:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
yes you are.

You do them a favor by giving them recognition on almost every one of your posts.

Your posts changing the direction of threads and moving that thread to the top is also EXACTLY what they want.

You are working with them, albeit consciously

Trolls are here for one reason...to get your attention
You don't get it.. He posts just for the sake of posting. He takes great pride in his ridiculously high post count.

Tags
nfl, tal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.