Get a job, Earn a wage, and Pay some income tax!

Old 07-23-2017, 05:49 PM
n/a

Who does this remind you of....?

Buford T. Justice - No Daddy I ain't NEVER Leaving Home ... - YouTube
Old 07-24-2017, 06:15 PM
n/a

PALM HARBOR LIBRARY

Library Assistant II – Youth Services Dept

Pay Range $10.00 - $14.00/hour

DEFINITION

This paraprofessional position involves responsibility for performing technical library tasks

approaching a professional level through the application of skills and knowledge acquired by special

study and training. An employee in this category exercises considerable judgment and discretion in

performing advanced library duties. Employee may be responsible for coordinating or assisting with

library programming. Continuous public contact requires the exercise of considerable patience, tact

and diplomacy. Work is performed under supervision of a department head and is reviewed through

conference, personal observation of performance, and inspection of work by the department head.

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS

Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED required and TWO (2) years library

experience, one of which must be in the area assigned. Bachelor’s degree desirable. Computer

experience is required.

Must be able to stand/walk during shift for approximately 3 hours, as well as easily lift 10 pounds and

push/pull book/equipment cart.

Knowledge and Abilities:

• Ability to work evening and weekend hours.

• Ability to deal with various duties simultaneously.

• Knowledge of reader interests and of books and authors.

• Skill in the use of personal computers and standard office equipment.

• Ability to effectively search on-line catalogs and other databases.

• Familiarity with current library technology.

• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, volunteers

and patrons.

• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.

• Ability to evaluate information retrieved.

• Ability to sort and file alphabetically and numerically

08.18.2016dlg

Library Assistant II – Youth Services (P/T)

Knowledge and Abilities:

• Ability to perform work independently and with a minimum of supervision.

• Knowledge of reader interests, books, and authors, especially children’s literature.

• Familiarity with current library technology

• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, volunteers,

and patrons.

• Experience with school age programs such as Robotics, STEM initiatives, etc. highly

desirable.

• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing

Additional Responsibilities:

• Reorganization and reclassification of juvenile collections under the supervision of the

department head.

• Collaboration with department head in the planning and implementation of programs for

children and families as well as the Summer Reading theme.

• Facilitating story times, etc. in the supervisor’s absence.

• Participation in library and countywide committees

• Outreach for school and community events

Please email or mail resume and completed application to:

Kiki Durney

kiki@phlib.org

Palm Harbor Library

2330 Nebraska Ave.

Palm Harbor, FL 33549
Old 07-24-2017, 06:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
PALM HARBOR LIBRARY

DEFINITION

This paraprofessional position involves responsibility for performing technical library tasks

approaching a professional level through the application of skills and knowledge acquired by special

study and training. An employee in this category exercises considerable judgment and discretion in

performing advanced library duties. Employee may be responsible for coordinating or assisting with

library programming. Continuous public contact requires the exercise of considerable patience, tact

and diplomacy. Work is performed under supervision of a department head and is reviewed through

conference, personal observation of performance, and inspection of work by the department head.

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS

Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED required and TWO (2) years library

experience, one of which must be in the area assigned. Bachelor’s degree desirable. Computer

experience is required.

Must be able to stand/walk during shift for approximately 3 hours, as well as easily lift 10 pounds and

Knowledge and Abilities:

• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, volunteers

and patrons.

08.18.2016dlg

Knowledge and Abilities:

• Knowledge of reader interests, books, and authors, especially children’s literature.

• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, volunteers,

and patrons.

• Experience with school age programs such as Robotics, STEM initiatives, etc. highly

desirable.

• Reorganization and reclassification of juvenile collections under the supervision of the

department head.

• Collaboration with department head in the planning and implementation of programs for

Kiki Durney

kiki@phlib.org

Palm Harbor Library

2330 Nebraska Ave.

Palm Harbor, FL 33549
Great posting. I think I know someone qualified.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
PALM HARBOR LIBRARY

DEFINITION

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS

experience is required.

Knowledge and Abilities:

and patrons.

08.18.2016dlg

Knowledge and Abilities:

and patrons.

desirable.

department head.

Kiki Durney

kiki@phlib.org

Palm Harbor Library

2330 Nebraska Ave.

Palm Harbor, FL 33549

What is this ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-24-2017, 07:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What is this ???

Harassment is what it is! If Allegiance posts on the Regular board anything remotely questionable complain. That will get him removed from TOTV in time.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
What is this ???

Thank you for quoting me buddy.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Harassment is what it is! If Allegiance posts on the Regular board anything remotely questionable complain. That will get him removed from TOTV in time.

Tal, listen to me. Get the F off here !!! Think of the tree that falls in the forest, you know the rest...

Old 07-24-2017, 07:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tal, listen to me. Get the F off here !!! Think of the tree that falls in the forest, you know the rest...

Quote:
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
Yes. I get that.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
PALM HARBOR LIBRARY

DEFINITION

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS

experience is required.

Knowledge and Abilities:

and patrons.

08.18.2016dlg

Knowledge and Abilities:

and patrons.

desirable.

department head.

Kiki Durney

kiki@phlib.org

Palm Harbor Library

2330 Nebraska Ave.

Palm Harbor, FL 33549
That would be the perfect job for the wackadoodle...he could get a Job, earn a Wage, and pay some Income tax...wonder what his excuse will be now??

Possibly we should be emailing these opportunities to his parents, God knows they would love to have him out of the spare bedroom more than he is now... they probably would even offer to drive him back and forth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 07-25-2017, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
That would be the perfect job for the wackadoodle...he could get a Job, earn a Wage, and pay some Income tax...wonder what his excuse will be now??

Possibly we should be emailing these opportunities to his parents, God knows they would love to have him out of the spare bedroom more than he is now... they probably would even offer to drive him back and forth.

You e-mail my parents and I will go to the police immediately. So will they. I have not mentioned you two pricks to my parents but they know I am being harassed on Talk of the Villages. As do other family members. You think my parents would approve of your torturing me on TOTV you could not be more wrong. They are not sociopaths like Allegiance and Dirtbanker.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:54 AM
n/a

Default Jobs available

They wouldn't last a day!

Video by... - Occupy Democrats
Old 07-25-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

That would be a hard job. I met Caesar Chavez while at the U of MN Law School. He did a lot of good work. I have mixed emotions about Unions though as they too can get too powerful and act very unfairly as well. Any power needs many checks and balances. The U of MN Law School was very liberal. Also met Ralph Nader, Walter Mondale and his son and daughter, and others. The son of Walter Mondale was in some of my law school classes.
Old 07-25-2017, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
That would be a hard job. I met Caesar Chavez while at the U of MN Law School. He did a lot of good work. I have mixed emotions about Unions though as they too can get too powerful and act very unfairly as well. Any power needs many checks and balances. The U of MN Law School was very liberal. Also met Ralph Nader, Walter Mondale and his son and daughter, and others. The son of Walter Mondale was in some of my law school classes.
And don't forget you are Facebook buddies with Ivanka. Don't forget to wish her a merry Christmas and ask her for employment.
Old 07-25-2017, 11:36 AM
n/a

Wackadoodle wouldn't even take a job from Ivanka

Old 07-25-2017, 11:37 AM
n/a

Too lazy...

Tags
job, pay, position, opportunities, tax

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.