Get a job, Earn a wage, and Pay some income tax!

Old 07-01-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Because like children you're allowing yourself to be baited. Take the high road, don't reply because when you do they use it against you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like blaming the victim. And these people even though they act like children are not. I am doing this because I hope that the Moderator or someone like law enforcement is watching this. I am not your ordinary poster. And this is very stressful for me.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Sounds like blaming the victim. And these people even though they act like children are not. I am doing this because I hope that the Moderator or someone like law enforcement is watching this. I am not your ordinary poster. And this is very stressful for me.
Yes he is blaming you. You said you would ignore. You did not.

You are no victim, you are harassing actual seniors.

Please stop. Please
Old 07-01-2017, 10:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
I am not your ordinary poster.
Not disputing that claim...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 07-01-2017, 12:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tal, you are allowing yourself to be a victim. If you rationalize that this is a game, which it is, the victim card is off the table. Remember the AOL chat rooms ? You have a choice to enter the room or not, no matter what the sign on the door says, it's your choice. If the bullies follow you from one room to another simply ignore them, eventually they WILL go away. OR, change your screen name and become someone else ! Masquerade parties do allow costume changes.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tal, you are allowing yourself to be a victim. If you rationalize that this is a game, which it is, the victim card is off the table. Remember the AOL chat rooms ? You have a choice to enter the room or not, no matter what the sign on the door says, it's your choice. If the bullies follow you from one room to another simply ignore them, eventually they WILL go away. OR, change your screen name and become someone else ! Masquerade parties do allow costume changes.
If you own a restaurant and a group of people start fighting in a private room is the business responsible for injury to various guests in that fight? I would think so. This is not a game IMHO. I look at TOPIX once in a while and that is pretty much just constant personal attacks and I see no evidence of any Moderator on there even though there is a "Report Abuse" button.

TOPIX has a reputation for being one of the worst resources for sharing information and views. I had hoped that Talk of the Villages would be better than that but it is sinking below TOPIX in many ways of late just because the Moderator will not boot the people who are breaking the law with harassment.

Take A Look Into Topix - Mass Bullying Across Thousands Of Small US Towns -SVW

47 U.S. Code SS 230 - Protection for private blocking and screening of offensive material | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute
Old 07-01-2017, 02:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tal relishes the abuse...ANY attention is better than none...ignore her.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tal relishes the abuse...ANY attention is better than none...ignore her.
I do not relish the attention from Allegiance and Dirtbanker far from it. And I am a male.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:28 PM
n/a

Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act | Electronic Frontier Foundation

This is interesting stuff. Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act - Wikipedia
Old 07-01-2017, 02:33 PM
n/a

Hey you guys go talk about your whiny crap elsewhere. This thread is about finding jobs for people that want to Get a Job, Earn a Wage, and Pay some Income Tax.

Old 07-01-2017, 02:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey you guys go talk about your whiny crap elsewhere. This thread is about finding jobs for people that want to Get a Job, Earn a Wage, and Pay some Income Tax.

Right and how many times have you and Allegiance used this phrase to bait me. "Get a Job, Earn a Wage, and Pay some Income Tax."

We have pretty good memories on here and that's why I make a record of various posts by you two.

This is a form of harassment. Maybe, the TOTV Political Forum will be cleaned up. Maybe it will not. But I sure hope you two face some criminal charges for harassment on the web. The Moderator seems to be off the hook but you guys are not. I am creating a record to help the next person you do this to. As that will establish a pattern and a history of abuse of this resource and harassment.
Old 07-01-2017, 06:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Best advice ever. Get another screen name and see how long before you self promote project 224. Lol
Old 07-01-2017, 06:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you own a restaurant and a group of people start fighting in a private room is the business responsible for injury to various guests in that fight? I would think so. This is not a game IMHO. I look at TOPIX once in a while and that is pretty much just constant personal attacks and I see no evidence of any Moderator on there even though there is a "Report Abuse" button.

TOPIX has a reputation for being one of the worst resources for sharing information and views. I had hoped that Talk of the Villages would be better than that but it is sinking below TOPIX in many ways of late just because the Moderator will not boot the people who are breaking the law with harassment.

Take A Look Into Topix - Mass Bullying Across Thousands Of Small US Towns -SVW

47 U.S. Code SS 230 - Protection for private blocking and screening of offensive material | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute
Making a permanent record for TOTV about you once again slandering their business. I highly recommend they permanently ban you.

I will report your post as slander, hope everyone does.

Member complaints have resulted in you being forced to remove your prolific posting from the general forums, now due to your slandering a wonderful TOTV you must be permanently banned.
Old 07-01-2017, 06:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Right and how many times have you and Allegiance used this phrase to bait me. "Get a Job, Earn a Wage, and Pay some Income Tax."

We have pretty good memories on here and that's why I make a record of various posts by you two.

This is a form of harassment. Maybe, the TOTV Political Forum will be cleaned up. Maybe it will not. But I sure hope you two face some criminal charges for harassment on the web. The Moderator seems to be off the hook but you guys are not. I am creating a record to help the next person you do this to. As that will establish a pattern and a history of abuse of this resource and harassment.
Just give us a list of all the words you own, and update that list hourly.

BUT, do it on a separate thread, this one is about people wanting a job and to contribute to society.

Obviously it excludes those that dont.
Old 07-01-2017, 06:36 PM
n/a

Jobs in Leesburg

Jobs, Employment in Leesburg, FL | Indeed.com
Old 07-01-2017, 06:38 PM
n/a

Job...Not too far away, zero social skills required.

Cemetery Caretaker - Bushnell, FL - Indeed Mobile

Tags
job, pay, position, opportunities, tax

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.