Go Trump!

Old 10-10-2016, 10:45 AM
n/a

Default Go Trump!

was very happy with Mr Trump's debate performance last night, showing he has the self discipline to do what is needed to win the race....as for the uproar about his lewd remarks, i liken to his saying that he could shoot someone on fifth ave and his supporters would stay behind him....bragging about what he COULD do, with consent from women who are star struck, is not the same as saying he did these things...and even if he did, the choices we have to make for our country in this election go far beyond these vulgar issues...he never said he was a saint and his honest about his flaws, but he has qualities which we need in leadership right now... i am a deeply religious woman, college eduated, and on the Trump train all the way!
Old 10-10-2016, 10:52 AM
n/a

I knew there was a reason I liked you, even beyond the nice photo in your user icon! [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8]
Old 10-10-2016, 11:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
was very happy with Mr Trump's debate performance last night, showing he has the self discipline to do what is needed to win the race....as for the uproar about his lewd remarks, i liken to his saying that he could shoot someone on fifth ave and his supporters would stay behind him....bragging about what he COULD do, with consent from women who are star struck, is not the same as saying he did these things...and even if he did, the choices we have to make for our country in this election go far beyond these vulgar issues...he never said he was a saint and his honest about his flaws, but he has qualities which we need in leadership right now... i am a deeply religious woman, college eduated, and on the Trump train all the way!
I totally agree with you.
Old 10-10-2016, 01:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
..he never said he was a saint and his honest about his flaws,
"Why do I have to repent, why do I have to ask forgiveness if I'm not making mistakes?"

He did say he was a saint. He is actually above sainthood, even Godlike, because even saints make mistakes.
Old 10-10-2016, 02:18 PM
n/a

Oh holier art thou devote Christian, please continue to support your very Moral candidate Trump. Talks about grabbing puss*, admits to f*cking married women when he's married, talks about his own daughter having a great body and her breasts, and being a piece of ass, talks about women in general sexist derogatory ways, spews hate toward women, fat people, blacks, Hispanics, the poor, etc etc.

Very Moral choice Christian Republicans. Not saying vote for Hillary, just how can you vote for Trump when he doesn't display any christian/moral values.
Old 10-10-2016, 02:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh holier art thou devote Christian, please continue to support your very Moral candidate Trump. Talks about grabbing puss*, admits to f*cking married women when he's married, talks about his own daughter having a great body and her breasts, and being a piece of ass, talks about women in general sexist derogatory ways, spews hate toward women, fat people, blacks, Hispanics, the poor, etc etc.

Very Moral choice Christian Republicans. Not saying vote for Hillary, just how can you vote for Trump when he doesn't display any christian/moral values.
Since when did a libtard suddenly get religion? That means you must be a Republican now, right?

You are going to throw religion at us? Way to go. So, I should vote for Hillary that believes in killing babies to make me a better Christian? And you wonder why we call you libtards?

Tags
make, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.