gold star father

Old 03-06-2017, 07:08 PM
n/a

Default gold star father

"Father of slain soldier who criticized Trump says travel rights reviewed"

He is a United States citizan! Comrad trump has learned from his mentor, putin, how to suppress freedoms.

Father of slain soldier who criticized Trump says travel rights reviewed
Old 03-07-2017, 06:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

He is a United States citizan! Comrad trump has learned from his mentor, putin, how to suppress freedoms.

Father of slain soldier who criticized Trump says travel rights reviewed
Be honest...the father is a Trump HATER. He wants to go to Canada to badmouth the US, the president, and policies. The father is a douche using his sons death to profit. He's also a Pakistani who was naturalized. Guess he's changing his mind about being an American.
Old 03-07-2017, 07:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Be honest...the father is a Trump HATER. He wants to go to Canada to badmouth the US, the president, and policies. The father is a douche using his sons death to profit. He's also a Pakistani who was naturalized. Guess he's changing his mind about being an American.
He is not getting paid to speak. So, why are you not standing up for freedom of speech, redneck. Can't you right a reply without using foul language. People who do that are mentally challenged.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh, you forgot to mention that his son fought and died for his country and that he carries a copy of the United States Constitution in his pocket. Your comment may be one of the most cruel and bigoted among the many that I see on this website. I'm convinced, however, that most Americans do not share your opinion.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
He is not getting paid to speak. So, why are you not standing up for freedom of speech, redneck. Can't you right a reply without using foul language. People who do that are mentally challenged.
If "I" ran things...he would be allowed to leave and then denied return. But that's just me. I think we have too many brown people as is. Especially ones who became a "citizen" and want to go to another country to bad mouth us.

IF he was speaking the TRUTH, I'd be ok with him. But he's just another propagandist...pushing HIS cause.

Quote:
Oh, you forgot to mention that his son fought and died for his country and that he carries a copy of the United States Constitution in his pocket. Your comment may be one of the most cruel and bigoted among the many that I see on this website. I'm convinced, however, that most Americans do not share your opinion.
Wow...you're easily impressed...THE MOST cruel and bigoted? You should go back and look at some of my others. Better sit down.

I guess "free speech" only goes ONE way...your way...the speech YOU approve of. He can talk sh!t about us...why can't WE talk sh!t against him? He lost a son? He's protected? He can say whatever he wants but our speech is limited?

You liberals, you women...all emotion.

This is PROPAGANDA.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:01 PM
n/a

Quote:

Oh, and they were remiss in telling us that the so-called "gold star" couple were good friends of the Clintons and frequently had dinner with them. Oh, and the Constitution in his pocket was just a set up. Even a leftard should have seen that. If their son was alive, he would have shunned them. If their son was alive, he would have voted for Trump just like all the rest of our military.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
If "I" ran things...he would be allowed to leave and then denied return. But that's just me. I think we have too many brown people as is. Especially ones who became a "citizen" and want to go to another country to bad mouth us.

IF he was speaking the TRUTH, I'd be ok with him. But he's just another propagandist...pushing HIS cause.

Wow...you're easily impressed...THE MOST cruel and bigoted? You should go back and look at some of my others. Better sit down.

I guess "free speech" only goes ONE way...your way...the speech YOU approve of. He can talk sh!t about us...why can't WE talk sh!t against him? He lost a son? He's protected? He can say whatever he wants but our speech is limited?

You liberals, you women...all emotion.

This is PROPAGANDA.
You are against liberals and woman, are you coming out of the closet?
Old 03-07-2017, 07:22 PM
n/a

I guess the sand ****** wasn't satisfied with his 15 minutes of fame... he's a paid shill of the douchebagocrats...
Old 03-07-2017, 08:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimwitdave

Khizr Khan, an American citizen born in Pakistan, said he had not been given a reason as to why his travel privileges were being reviewed. He did not say what kind of review he was subject to, which U.S. agency ordered it or who told him of the change.

So tell us Dim Wit, what has he said??? NOTHING OF IMPORTANCE...

U.S. Customs & Border Protection said it does not contact travelers in advance of their travel out of the United States, according to an official who said any U.S. citizen with a passport may travel out of the country. CBP would not comment specifically on the Khan case, citing privacy protections.

So tell us Dim Wit, what does Trump have to do with this??? ANTI TRUMP IDIOT...
Old 03-07-2017, 10:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh, and they were remiss in telling us that the so-called "gold star" couple were good friends of the Clintons and frequently had dinner with them. Oh, and the Constitution in his pocket was just a set up. Even a leftard should have seen that. If their son was alive, he would have shunned them. If their son was alive, he would have voted for Trump just like all the rest of our military.
Don't be so sure...the WHITES voted for him...but the minorities are still Ds.

Tags
trump, father, learned, citizan, comrad

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.