n/a

Arrow FBI Comey gave Trump a gift

His decision yesterday supports the fact that Washington is corrupt and rigged
Obama
DOJ
FBI

Trump Says The FBI Clearing Clinton Is More Proof The System Is ‘Rigged’

“You can’t review 650,000 new emails in eight days. You can’t do it, folks.”

Hillary Clinton is guilty. She knows it, the FBI knows it, the people know it,” Trump said.

“And now it is up to the American people to deliver justice at the ballot box on November 8.”
Old 11-07-2016, 06:51 AM
n/a

Common sense has no bearing on the Lemming Liberals...
Old 11-07-2016, 06:59 AM
n/a

You can see if they are identical to the ones previously reviewed. It would take no time for a computer to sort 650,000 by size and date. I have a free program that finds duplicate files [ie photographs] on my computer. I don't want to go down the rabbit hole.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Obama
DOJ
FBI

Hillary Clinton is guilty. She knows it, the FBI knows it, the people know it,” Trump said.

“And now it is up to the American people to deliver justice at the ballot box on November 8.”
Have you heard of search engines??? There would be no need of looking at e-mails about food orders, Weiner love e-mails to whomever, non-State Department business, and many many other topics that would be on Anthony Weiner's computer that have nothing to do with Hillary Clinton.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Have you heard of search engines??? There would be do need of looking at e-mails about food orders, Weiner love e-mails to whomever, non-State Department business, and many many other topics that would be on Anthony Weiner's computer that have nothing to do with Hillary Clinton.
I would copy the entire contents of the hard drive to a second hard drive that has all the clinton emails. Run duplicate file finder and delete everything that is in duplicate. Next sort by date and file type. Delete dates that are not possible. Then sort by file folder. The emails would be in the same file folder.

I'm sure they know a thousand times more than I do.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:27 AM
n/a

The fact is if any clinton emails were on that computer that is a gateway sorta speak to her computer or devises that she used. Still she is guilty of treason and it should have gone to the grand jury. But this administration is so corrupt it was never going to go any where. Vote Trump just for that reason if nothing else. Book em Dano.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:29 AM
n/a

So you focus of the timing of the 650,000 email research, which I agree can be sorted out.

But I wonder if the FBI only focused narrowly on the emails during her time as Sec State not after?

aside from that no comment on

Hillary Clinton is guilty. She knows it, the FBI knows it, the people know it

Do you think she's innocent?
Old 11-07-2016, 04:08 PM
n/a

Hopefully, Hitlery will have one of her falling down spells (drunk again) and fall when she is coming down the steps of her plane tonight. Admit it, you all have had the same thought during this campaign when you watched her waving and stepping down the stairs from her plane. Not only would this be an early Christmas present to the Republicans, but it would also be a life saver for the liberals that are too naive to know any better. One can dream can't one?
Old 11-07-2016, 04:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obama
DOJ
FBI

So when Hillary is investigated twice regarding emails Reps are all for it, but when no evidence of intent is found you jump ship. Wow, amazing,

Guess what, multiple computer experts have proven that going through 650,000 emails (majority of which are irrelevant or duplicates) is simple and actually only takes hours. Its just a matter of filtering out the ones that you want to look at, ie searching for clinton or classified. I have 20,000 emails currently in my gmail and can find specific emails from specific people is 5 seconds.

Its not a rigged system when the whole email thing didn't work out the way reps wanted, sorry to be the bubble buster, now you can go back to being cry baby morons
Old 11-07-2016, 05:12 PM
n/a

The over-site committee will not stop their investigations until they are satisfied.

Est to keep Clinton Et al. busy for years
Old 11-07-2016, 06:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
So when Hillary is investigated twice regarding emails Reps are all for it, but when no evidence of intent is found you jump ship. Wow, amazing,

Guess what, multiple computer experts have proven that going through 650,000 emails (majority of which are irrelevant or duplicates) is simple and actually only takes hours. Its just a matter of filtering out the ones that you want to look at, ie searching for clinton or classified. I have 20,000 emails currently in my gmail and can find specific emails from specific people is 5 seconds.

Its not a rigged system when the whole email thing didn't work out the way reps wanted, sorry to be the bubble buster, now you can go back to being cry baby morons

Correct. Trump's statement just shows how ignorant and computer illiterate he is.
Old 11-07-2016, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obama
DOJ
FBI

Trump said the email scandal is worse than Watergate. During Watergate a president was forced to resign and 40 people went to jail. To be worse than Watergate, what president will resign and how many will go to jail?
Old 11-07-2016, 06:40 PM
n/a

Stock market surged today o FBI news
Old 11-07-2016, 06:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Correct. Trump's statement just shows how ignorant and computer illiterate he is.

Ignorant is your reply. Having had spend the better part of two decades in "server land", and having to follow HIPAA, SoX and many other regulations - NO WAY you can search 650,000 emails in a week, let alone a year. IF all you were doing was a Boolean keyword search - sure. But, certainly not context of content. Sorry Libs - yoru excuses are as thin as Hillary s disease riddled skin.
Old 11-08-2016, 06:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ignorant is your reply. Having had spend the better part of two decades in "server land", and having to follow HIPAA, SoX and many other regulations - NO WAY you can search 650,000 emails in a week, let alone a year. IF all you were doing was a Boolean keyword search - sure. But, certainly not context of content. Sorry Libs - yoru excuses are as thin as Hillary s disease riddled skin.

Tags
fbi, trump, can’t, clinton, people

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.