This is a good biographical piece about Mitt Romney.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posh 08 View Post
I read it. Pray tell, why do ya'll reject an all business mind when times demand a steady business mind at the helm?
Exactly, we're all getting sidetracked on "smokescreen" issues. This election is about the economy and as Posh said, we need a president with a strong business mind.
Old 05-13-2012, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
I was told QUITE LOUDLY, IN PRIVATE MESSAGES AS WELL AS ON THIS FORUM in 2008 that Obama's relationship with Rev Wright MEANT NOTHING AND I AM MEAN FOR MENTIONING IT....I was told that if he had a relationship with communists in his youth, THAT MEANT NOTHING AND I WAS,,,,,,WELL LOTS OF THINGS....FOR EVEN MENTIONING IT.

When did the rules change on that ? I was absolutely ridiculed on here in 2008 for mentioning anything that might show anything about Obama in the WH.

TODAY, I am being criticized basically for the same thing...WHEN DID THE RULES CHANGE ON THAT ?

You mention his religion AGAIN....I was told that OBAMA s relationship with Rev Wright MEANT NOTHING about President Obama and that I better stop mentioning it.

You seem to think it is fair to always bring up religion EXCEPT WHEN IT HAS TO WITH OBAMA..THEN IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS !!!!

THIS, AND MOSTLY THIS...IS why I left the Democratic party. There are many in that party that I admire, but they actually TEACH this hateful way of discussing things (I actually posted a link to their training on race)

TELL ME WHY IT IS OK FOR YOU TO DO THIS IN "VETTING" ROMNEY, BUT IF YOU EVEN MENTIONED OR MENTION THE REV WRIGHT OR THE ASSOCIATION WITH FOLKS OF DUBIOUS CHARACTER IT IS WRONG ?

Tell me please...I want to learn from you.
Don't expect the poster you're thinking about, or any other hypocritical leftist to address what you've written here. They know the hypocrisy of their posts and make no apologies for their ardent and treasured bias.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.