Out of control

Old 09-24-2017, 10:36 PM
n/a

Default Out of control

Watching events this year it is clear the country is out of control. The complete lack of respect for any kind of authority has become fashionable. Yes we do have some bad law enforcement and I suspect more than just a very small percentage. That said I'm a 65 year old who today will address any police officer as Sir while so many feel comfortable telling a cop to go **** in his hat. Today a very well paid basketball player called the President of the United States a bum and was cheered by many. I'm not a Trump fan nor did I vote for him but he is the President of the United States. My empathy for the causes of black Americans is dwindling quickly.
Old 09-25-2017, 06:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Watching events this year it is clear the country is out of control. The complete lack of respect for any kind of authority has become fashionable. Yes we do have some bad law enforcement and I suspect more than just a very small percentage. That said I'm a 65 year old who today will address any police officer as Sir while so many feel comfortable telling a cop to go **** in his hat. Today a very well paid basketball player called the President of the United States a bum and was cheered by many. I'm not a Trump fan nor did I vote for him but he is the President of the United States. My empathy for the causes of black Americans is dwindling quickly.
As it should...they are NOT "us". They should NOT be encouraged.
Old 09-25-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
As it should...they are NOT "us". They should NOT be encouraged.
I'm the OP and cannot let your comment go unchallenged. "They" are us. My concern is the complete lack of respect for authority under the guise of police brutality, regardless of color. There are many of "us" in those protests against police.
Old 09-25-2017, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm the OP and cannot let your comment go unchallenged. "They" are us. My concern is the complete lack of respect for authority under the guise of police brutality, regardless of color. There are many of "us" in those protests against police.
WHO is saying that? BLACK people. Blacks claim police brutality. And you know what...MOST of it is DESERVED.

You REALLY need to go to MLK Blvd to see the 99%...how the 99% act...their "character". BEFORE you defend them.

What you're doing is like defending a Priest JUST because he's a Priest. Not knowing if he IS a pedophile. You're defending blacks based on your experiences with the 1%.

Blacks are NOT "what you know", "who you know", "what you see on TV". Those are the 1%...the creme of the creme. The REAL blacks...the 99% of blacks...they live in the inner cities. YOU don't KNOW them. You don't WANT to know them. You only hear the stories. Actually, it's worse. They live violent existences, they mostly collect welfare. Why is it that only about half of blacks collect welfare? Men can't get it...or it would be closer to 90% collecting. They live like animals. It's best to keep as far from them as possible. It's best to keep THEM as far away as possible.

You are being conned...you are being lied to...you are being manipulated...you are being made to pay/owe over a $ trillion a year for their benefit.

Go to MLK Blvd before you answer. Otherwise you're talking out of your ass. It's like me telling you about a football game I didn't see... You're defending "people" you DON'T know...because you were told to.

We ARE different species...23 and me proved it. "WE" have ancestors that Negros lack. Negros have a different lineage, they ARE more archaic, they are an "earlier model".

Black neighborhoods are ALWAYS dirty. Being poor, unemployed, shouldn't prevent you from PICKING UP trash. Black neighborhoods are ALWAYS violent. Being poor won't MAKE you violent...but being violent WILL make you poor. Black schools ALWAYS suck. Because blacks ARE inferior, they KNOW they're not as smart...so they pretty much gave up trying. Without lowered standards, quotas...there would be NO blacks in most positions. Crime in black neighborhoods is expected. They'd rather steal than earn. Black places suck. Can you think of ONE majority black place you'd send your daughter to live alone? Then WHY keep defending them? That's their NORM...crime and violence...why would you want more? Why would you encourage them?
Old 09-25-2017, 08:21 AM
n/a

Racists run rampant in the villages.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
I suspect the original poster is an older white male. Therefore he would have probably not have seen anything but respect from the police since he was a teenager! I also have never had anything but respect, and I respect the police in my turn. However, I can also imagine how little respect, and how often police might brutalize a young black man. That might come from the very real fear that young black men have the (perhaps deserved) reputation of being violent and dangerous. Certainly though we have seen plenty of videos of young black UNARMED men shot to death. A young white man was shot to death last week on the campus of Georgia Tech. He was holding a multi use pocket tool which included a small knife. It's a dilemma, and I don't think there are any easy answers.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
That is a very generalized untrue statement.
You are generalizing and extrapolating isolated commentary to a level suggesting racism is "rampant" in TV.

That just is not true!
Old 09-25-2017, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
There are a few realists if that's what you mean. When is the last time you walked down MLK Blvd?

I'll bet you NEVER have,,,and yet you can tell me about the people who live there?

How many OTHER people can you tell me all about without EVER having visited them?

The 99% live in the inner city slums.

Quote:
I suspect the original poster is an older white male. Therefore he would have probably not have seen anything but respect from the police since he was a teenager! I also have never had anything but respect, and I respect the police in my turn. However, I can also imagine how little respect, and how often police might brutalize a young black man. That might come from the very real fear that young black men have the (perhaps deserved) reputation of being violent and dangerous. Certainly though we have seen plenty of videos of young black UNARMED men shot to death. A young white man was shot to death last week on the campus of Georgia Tech. He was holding a multi use pocket tool which included a small knife. It's a dilemma, and I don't think there are any easy answers.
ONLY if/when they deserve it...how many times are police expected to play the "guess what I'm going to do" game before they've had enough. These THUGS harass the police...whenever they can.

Perhaps deserved? Perhaps? That is why EVERYONE who supports "black equality" and diversification MUST vist MLK Blvd to see the "character" of the 99%. You will soon realize...hopefully...that it's ALL a big waste of time. They will NEVER be us...and they certainly aren't "us".

The easy answer? Deport every one of them...they were brought here against their will...we'll return them the same way. They complain about how WE treat them? Wait until they get "home".

Quote:
That is a very generalized untrue statement.
You are generalizing and extrapolating isolated commentary to a level suggesting racism is "rampant" in TV.

That just is not true!
It SHOULD be...for our own good...what GOOD comes from an influx of blacks...name ANYTHING.
Old 09-25-2017, 12:05 PM
n/a

You are correct, I am an older white guy but did have my share of run ins with police. I also grew up in a very white state and have no knowledge of what it is like to be black. I only know what I heard and saw on news about the death of a black man by a white cop so have no opinion. What I do know is Michael Brown would be alive today with just basic respect of law, he could have taken a knee but choose otherwise.
Old 09-25-2017, 12:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are correct, I am an older white guy but did have my share of run ins with police. I also grew up in a very white state and have no knowledge of what it is like to be black. I only know what I heard and saw on news about the death of a black man by a white cop so have no opinion. What I do know is Michael Brown would be alive today with just basic respect of law, he could have taken a knee but choose otherwise.
How could you? Do you have knowledge of what it's like to be a dog or a cat? How about a horse? A bug? A woman?

They are different species with different thought processes...you can't "know" them. Go "hang out" with blacks, you'll feel like an outsider, not understanding their social nuances. Because you're NOT them.
Old 09-30-2017, 09:01 AM
n/a

Old 09-30-2017, 07:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Changing demographics...the cause of death for EVERY failed city.

"The white population of the city peaked in 1950 and then steadily declined due to white flight. In 1950 the city was 84% white"

In 2010 Detroit was 10.61 % white.

THAT is the REASON for Detroit's decline. It's ALWAYS the same...blacks move in, whites move out...the place turns to sh!t.

Disagree? Name a place that's 99% black that you'd send your daughter to live alone.

Diversity destroys...always.

Tags
states, united, president, today, control

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.