Good for Melanie Trump for Donating Books.

Old 09-30-2017, 07:26 AM
n/a

Angry Good for Melanie Trump for Donating Books.

What the librarian who rejected Melania Trump’s Dr. Seuss books as ‘racist’ got wrong - The Washington Post

I find nothing the least bit offensive about Dr. Seuss books.
Old 09-30-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Look hard enough and you can find someone who will be offended with anything.

I guess it's racist because white kids read and blacks usually don't.

BTW...reading is a "cultural appropriation" or whatever that ignorant wording they use. You see...the blacks who are here descended from slaves...didn't HAVE a written language...so...reading...is STEALING our culture, using "our culture" for themselves.

I want it stopped.

#blackscantread

There's a whole lot blacks shouldn't have or be using because they are WHITE culture created.

#cutofftheblacks
Old 09-30-2017, 07:38 AM
n/a

Dr. Suess books are good for young children and are a good choice for schools to have in their library.

HOWEVER, Malaria Trump donating 10 books to 1 school in each state is ridiculous! What a cheap thing to do from a billionaire!

Also, why didn't Malaria check out the 1 school in each state to see if they NEEDED books - like an inner city school? The school where the controversy came from had a very adequate library and was definitely NOT one that benefitted from the very cheap contribution of Malaria Trump.
Old 09-30-2017, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dr. Suess books are good for young children and are a good choice for schools to have in their library.

HOWEVER, Malaria Trump donating 10 books to 1 school in each state is ridiculous! What a cheap thing to do from a billionaire!

Also, why didn't Malaria check out the 1 school in each state to see if they NEEDED books - like an inner city school? The school where the controversy came from had a very adequate library and was definitely NOT one that benefitted from the very cheap contribution of Malaria Trump.
She could have picked her libraries to donate a little better. She does not have a history of doing my research on things like with her speeches last year. Just borrow almost word-for-word from Michelle Obama.
Old 09-30-2017, 07:45 AM
n/a

Quote:

Many inner city schools get more money than those outside the city. WHY can't they afford books? Spending it on repairing damage caused by the students?

Blacks don't read...not like whites. It's a fact... Why would they need books? 10 per state IS plenty if it's going to black inner city schools.
Old 09-30-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

I find it hilarious that conservatives have so much trouble remembering MELANIA Trump's actual name. Maybe because she is an immigrant from Slovenia?
Old 09-30-2017, 07:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
I find it hilarious that conservatives have so much trouble remembering MELANIA Trump's actual name. Maybe because she is an immigrant from Slovenia?
Conservatives are doing that. I still find it amusing that this is our First Lady in contrast with Michelle Obama.

Mrs. Trump does mean well often though.
Old 09-30-2017, 12:25 PM
n/a

But the most important information that the left needs is a question answered: What kind of shoes was she wearing in the library? This is very important to them.
Old 09-30-2017, 12:43 PM
n/a

I do not like Liz Phipps Soeiro.
I do not like her face or toe.
I do not like her in a tree.
I do not want her here with me.

I do so like the books by Suess
I like his silly loving truths.
I like his Sam and I like his cat.
I like him lots and that is that.
Old 09-30-2017, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
I do not like Liz Phipps Soeiro.
I do not like her face or toe.
I do not like her in a tree.
I do not want her here with me.

I do so like the books by Suess
I like his silly loving truths.
I like his Sam and I like his cat.
I like him lots and that is that.
She lives in what I expect is a very liberal community.
Old 09-30-2017, 06:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
But the most important information that the left needs is a question answered: What kind of shoes was she wearing in the library? This is very important to them.
Because the "left"...liberals...are women...and that's what women care about.
Old 09-30-2017, 07:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellinhead View Post
Hey mellin head...the two that struggled with Melania were Sandtrap and Wackadoodle, both are liberals...not sure who is more stupid, you or them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2017, 07:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey mellin head...the two that struggled with Melania were Sandtrap and Wackadoodle, both are liberals...not sure who is more stupid, you or them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
That will take a lot of contemplation. I believe the scale is equally balanced. I may be mistaken, but they are likely equally "stupid."

Tags
books, find, offensive

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.