Goodbye Fox News

Old 12-15-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
My delay in responding is that I was on the phone for 5 hours yesterday with tech support helping me sort out a new laptop I recently purchased.

And while, I certainly am not under any obligation or duty to explain myself to anyone I also believe in fairness and as a self teaching tool have always owned up to my mistakes.

Below is the article I referred to and as you can see it was lengthy and messy in its reporting and it went on ad nauseam.

Like many on this forum I read quite a bit as it takes up much of my day. So what I copied is what I read and focused on but further down the article article breaks down the actual deal in more detail. Clearly the usual and common reader mistake when scanning an article. WSJ article was short and to the point and that's when i caught my mistake.

we have among us a poster or two whom by appearance seem to exist only to fixate on a Rubicon watch Should I be flattered that a poster or two thinks me worth that sort of attention? I think not

Here is the article

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:47 EST, 12 December 2017 | Updated: 07:19 EST, 14 December 2017

After a lengthy courtship, Mickey Mouse may be just days away from sealing the deal with the Murdochs.

Bloomberg reports that Walt Disney Co. will likely announce their acquisition of 21st Century Fox Inc's movie and TV studios later this week, with Variety later reporting it would happen on Thursday.

The deal would value Fox and its debt at around $60bn.

Disney would acquire 'networks including FX and National Geographic, and international assets including Star India’s TV channels and a 39 per cent stake in European satellite provider Sky Plc' in the deal.

The company would also double its ownership of Hulu to 60 per cent after obtaining Fox's stake and take control of the movie studio.

The deal is said to appeal to 21st Century Fox as they look to streamline their operation and focus on selected television properties including Fox News, Fox Sports and all local news affiliates in addition to their broadcast network.
M-I-C, see you real soon: Walt Disney Co. will likely announce their acquisition of 21st Century Fox Inc's movie and TV studios by the end of the week (Bob Iger and Mickey Mouse in November)
+3

Personal Best Regards:
Thank you for your response.

I know you feel there is a "Rubicon Watch", but that is not the case.

You have a habit of simply "hitting and running" with some really outlandish material passed on as fact, when it is clearly "propoganda" and then never to return.

Thanks for the information and for coming back.

I notice your posts because it is supposed to be DISCUSSION on here and not lectures, and you tend to lecture everybody and then run away.

Still not sure why you do not like Shep Smith....he reports FACTS, not what Trump wants, and I suppose that might be it, and he rightfully as a newsman, points out lies told by our WH
Old 12-15-2017, 07:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you for your response.

I know you feel there is a "Rubicon Watch", but that is not the case.

You have a habit of simply "hitting and running" with some really outlandish material passed on as fact, when it is clearly "propoganda" and then never to return.

Thanks for the information and for coming back.

I notice your posts because it is supposed to be DISCUSSION on here and not lectures, and you tend to lecture everybody and then run away.

Still not sure why you do not like Shep Smith....he reports FACTS, not what Trump wants, and I suppose that might be it, and he rightfully as a newsman, points out lies told by our WH
Poster do you ever recognize the implications of your comments?
Are you that obtuse to your own thinking?

seriously I have gone out of my way not to be unkind to anyone but there are always a poster or two like you. I

harbor no resentment against anyone. we are all headed to the same end. why some people act as if they will live forever is a puzzle to me.

I do not take this forum seriously its all about nothing. the world has been and will always be with or without us in it. Nothing we discuss here will even make a ripple in the universe nor change minds or influence politicians.

One of the people on Fox that I pay attention to is Laura Ingraham and I DVR her show and then select what portions interest me. Ingraham in my view is spot on most of the time...or at least I agree with her.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-15-2017, 07:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
"Shepard Smith: Trump administration's claim the lottery visa program involves "no vetting is preposterous and absolutely inaccurate"

Facts can be annoying
Well if Shepard Smith said it; and it bolsters your anti Trump agenda, it has to be true...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-15-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Poster do you ever recognize the implications of your comments?
Are you that obtuse to your own thinking?

seriously I have gone out of my way not to be unkind to anyone but there are always a poster or two like you. I

harbor no resentment against anyone. we are all headed to the same end. why some people act as if they will live forever is a puzzle to me.

I do not take this forum seriously its all about nothing. the world has been and will always be with or without us in it. Nothing we discuss here will even make a ripple in the universe nor change minds or influence politicians.

One of the people on Fox that I pay attention to is Laura Ingraham and I DVR her show and then select what portions interest me. Ingraham in my view is spot on most of the time...or at least I agree with her.

Personal Best Regards:
When you say that you "do not take this forum seriously" it answers a lot of questions about your posting.

You then are, in fact, a troll just having fun with people who care about the country and facts.

Why do you then wrap your posts in lectures ? If you do not take it seriously, why the lectures on morality ? Why references to your personal religious faith ?

Basically, you and Baldwin are exactly the same and thus should be treated the same.

And I am sure you know this, but Laura Ingraham is a COMMENTATOR and any relationship between her talk show kind of spiel and the factual news is by accident.
Old 12-15-2017, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
When you say that you "do not take this forum seriously" it answers a lot of questions about your posting.

You then are, in fact, a troll just having fun with people who care about the country and facts.

Why do you then wrap your posts in lectures ? If you do not take it seriously, why the lectures on morality ? Why references to your personal religious faith ?

Basically, you and Baldwin are exactly the same and thus should be treated the same.
We're BOTH right...and should be treated with reverence.
Old 12-15-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

Fox News is an oxymoron.
Old 12-15-2017, 06:53 PM
n/a

WOW, just googled Jeanine Pirro, talk about collusion and corruption!! Husband indicted and convicted 34 counts of fraud and tax evasion. don't know how she got off. She ran against Hillery for Senate but had to give up. Both heavily involved with Trump.
Old 12-15-2017, 07:03 PM
n/a

Here is all the news you need....

The Villages Florida
Old 12-15-2017, 07:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

The Villages Florida

Beautiful!
Old 12-15-2017, 07:42 PM
n/a

What do you call Nuts on a Wall?? WALNUTS! What do you call Nuts On A Chest?? Chestnuts! What do you call Nuts On A Chin?? Shepard Smith, lowlife piece of garbage, Weasel Nuts!
Old 12-15-2017, 08:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
What do you call Nuts on a Wall?? WALNUTS! What do you call Nuts On A Chest?? Chestnuts! What do you call Nuts On A Chin?? Shepard Smith, lowlife piece of garbage, Weasel Nuts!
This scumbag secured his future at fox by bringing his gay lover to a fox dinner to which spouses and partners where not invited.

He played the GAY CARD early in his career and plays that card often.
Old 12-15-2017, 10:26 PM
n/a

On a related note, I see Fox viewers are dropping their approval rating of Trump. They are finally getting the message that not only is he a moron, he's a disaster for the country. Approval rate generally for Trump: 32%. Approval rate of Fox viewers: 58% (down from the high 80% range in January). Not bad for less than a year. When they lose their insurance and benefits, those welfare suck Republicans are going to be hurting. Shocker: Republican-Led States Are The REAL Welfare Queens - The Ring Of Fire - YouTube
Old 12-15-2017, 10:31 PM
n/a

Quote:

The Villages Florida
The ONLY way that happens is if he changes the demographics...the anchor babies MUST go or America IS lost in 30 years.

It's a metamathematical certainty.
Old 12-15-2017, 11:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
What will GG say about your post? Maybe call you a nuckylhead.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Tags
family, left, news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.