Old 03-10-2015, 02:10 PM
n/a

Default reply

Just on the internet . These Senators may be charged with treason'
Old 03-10-2015, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Reason Republicans aren't included is there is no nation to invade. Without that the greedy racists have nothing! Thought I'd include that for the geritol set and their tea party trash!

Hittin' the bottle pretty early again, aren't you!

Old 03-10-2015, 02:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Reason Republicans aren't included is there is no nation to invade. Without that the greedy racists have nothing! Thought I'd include that for the geritol set and their tea party trash!
Try to get a handle on that pervasive inner liberal rage ... your blood pressure is going to pop
Old 03-10-2015, 04:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Try to get a handle on that pervasive inner liberal rage ...
Old 03-10-2015, 06:14 PM
n/a

Can Pelosi be prosecuted under the Logan Act for meeting with Assad? « Hot Air This is not a new thing that just happened with those damn racist republicans. We have a two party system in this country and one party does not agree with the other party and will do whatever is necessary to protect the country.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:03 PM
n/a

Obama will go down in history as a poor leader and President but that said there is no way anyone one can condone what this group of senators did. This is at the very least a complete embarrassment for America. I'm glad to see my former Senators from my were not on this list.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obama will go down in history as a poor leader and President but that said there is no way anyone one can condone what this group of senators did. This is at the very least a complete embarrassment for America. I'm glad to see my former Senators from my were not on this list.
IF Republicans were included on the Iran negotiating team, do you believe this would have occurred? If you were cut out of the process, and your negotiating strategy leaked thus far included a path for an ally's destruction, would you sit idly by wondering how history would judge your "appeasing silence"?

Where does leadership begin in an organization? At the bottom, say by the janitor? Or, perhaps, at the top by the president?
Old 03-10-2015, 07:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Senator Tom Cotton, who authored the letter, said on Morning Joe this am when asked what he would suggest he said 'regime change' in Iran. That has an eerie ring to it, doesn't it?
Old 03-10-2015, 07:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Senator Tom Cotton, who authored the letter, said on Morning Joe this am when asked what he would suggest he said 'regime change' in Iran. That has an eerie ring to it, doesn't it?
You libs are "cute". If banging your head against a wall for 30 years doesn't work, libs say let's try for ANOTHER 30 YEARS!

Republicans, living in reality-land, say there's no use trying to negotiate with Islamic terrorists any longer. You libs DO UNDERSTAND Iran is THE GREATEST state-sponsored terrorist organization on the planet, don't you?

Silly libs... your poor little underground bunker would have been destroyed long ago without us conservatives protecting you. You're a lot like infants, still dependent on the Republican teat!
Old 03-10-2015, 07:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
You libs are "cute". If banging your head against a wall for 30 years doesn't work, libs say let's try for ANOTHER 30 YEARS!

Republicans, living in reality-land, say there's no use trying to negotiate with Islamic terrorists any longer. You libs DO UNDERSTAND Iran is THE GREATEST state-sponsored terrorist organization on the planet, don't you?

Silly libs... your poor little underground bunker would have been destroyed long ago without us conservatives protecting you. You're a lot like infants, still dependent on the Republican teat!
Does that include September 11, 2001 when the whole country was looking for Republican President George W Bush to protect us?
Old 03-10-2015, 07:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Does that include September 11, 2001 when the whole country was looking for Republican President George W Bush to protect us?
Actually George W. Bush, as you know, was new to office so he relied on the previous DEMOCRAT Clinton until his administration was fully in place.

Strange how no more 9-11's have occurred post-Bush, huh?

Old 03-10-2015, 08:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Can Pelosi be prosecuted under the Logan Act for meeting with Assad? « Hot Air This is not a new thing that just happened with those damn racist republicans. We have a two party system in this country and one party does not agree with the other party and will do whatever is necessary to protect the country.
It is not just that. Sen Rockefeller actually made a tour of Mideast countries before Iraq, trying to get them riled up to oppose then President Bush, BUT most important, the President, if not said clearly implied, AND THE SEXY OF STATE ACTUALLY SAID that congress was not to be involved, so again congress was to be bypassed and this is pretty darn important. So either this or wait until Obama just does it and once again publicly mocks people as he is prone to do.

It was the right move..look bad..sure, but the right move for sure.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:46 AM
n/a

Really???? Involve Congress??? Are you kidding me????

This is the most do nothing Congress ever! I'm talking both sides of the aisle here; not one party or the other.

If we waited for this Congress to make a decision on anything, especially something as important as nuclear arms in the Middle East, we all be dead and gone by then.

Unfortunately, I can't blame anyone for bypassing this Congress with anything that needs to be accomplished in this decade.

Again, I'm not throwing stones at either party individually...they are both to blame... It's no wonder "any" administration would bypass this Congress at every opportunity.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Really???? Involve Congress??? Are you kidding me????

This is the most do nothing Congress ever! I'm talking both sides of the aisle here; not one party or the other.

If we waited for this Congress to make a decision on anything, especially something as important as nuclear arms in the Middle East, we all be dead and gone by then.

Unfortunately, I can't blame anyone for bypassing this Congress with anything that needs to be accomplished in this decade.

Again, I'm not throwing stones at either party individually...they are both to blame... It's no wonder "any" administration would bypass this Congress at every opportunity.

Totally agree with your opinion about involving congress. How many of the other countries involved in these negotiations bring along a contingent from their opposition parties? China, Russia, Germany????
Old 03-11-2015, 09:19 AM
n/a

GOP Hates Obama More Than a Nuclear Iran - The Daily Beast

By telling Tehran not to negotiate with President Obama, these GOP senators threaten the US role as a superpower on the world stage.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.