GOP Pens Leter to Iran

Old 03-13-2015, 06:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Sorry folks, your tea party is on the way out. Look at the mirror and the age. Thank you God!
I'm guessing you refer to God as a figure of speech, vs a supreme being whose teachings you believe in and a actually try to follow in your pathetic hate filled life?
Old 03-13-2015, 07:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm guessing you refer to God as a figure of speech, vs a supreme being whose teachings you believe in and a actually try to follow in your pathetic hate filled life?
Have you read The New Testament? Please compare that to the hate filled rants of your Tea Party. It is a good thing God is compassionate or you might have to go shopping for an asbestos Speedo.

Such rants include your rants on African-Americans in Ferguson, poor people on welfare, and rich people/corporations not paying more taxes.

Don't embarass yourself by trying to respond. Just get out on the golf course, have fun, and change your ways of thinking.
Old 03-13-2015, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Have you read The New Testament? Please compare that to the hate filled rants of your Tea Party. It is a good thing God is compassionate or you might have to go shopping for an asbestos Speedo.

Such rants include your rants on African-Americans in Ferguson, poor people on welfare, and rich people/corporations not paying more taxes.

Don't embarass yourself by trying to respond. Just get out on the golf course, have fun, and change your ways of thinking.
First of all, you have me confused with several other posters, some who only exist apparently in your imagination anyway. But, I note you can always be relied upon to be confused so it all works out in the end.
Old 03-13-2015, 04:19 PM
n/a

Jesus is a liberal. Think about it my greedy tea partiers!
Old 03-13-2015, 04:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
And don't forget, the pope himself said "who am I to judge"?
Old 03-13-2015, 04:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
My new theory is that, when a secular liberal lefty starts referring to religious figures (which the majority of liberals don't believe in) they have run out of arguments ...except for the usual name calling
Old 03-13-2015, 05:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
My new theory is that, when a secular liberal lefty starts...
... talking... don't bother listening 'cause they're ALL mentally ill!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.