Governor Christie Takes State Helicopter

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Governor Christie Takes State Helicopter

to son's baseball game and returns to his office to meet with political supporter. So much for defending the poor taxpayer. My favorite part is that he couldn't walk 100 yards to his seat. He had to have a limo drive him 300 feet. No wonder he's so overweight.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...per_to_so.html
  #2  
Old 06-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The article explains that the helicopter has been made available to previous Governors. However, my man Chris should have been wiser than to let his guard down making him vulnerable to critics just looking to beat him down. so shame on you Chris
  #3  
Old 06-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default He looks like he's about to

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
The article explains that the helicopter has been made available to previous Governors. However, my man Chris should have been wiser than to let his guard down making him vulnerable to critics just looking to beat him down. so shame on you Chris
explode. I don't think voters would vote for someone as obese as him for president.
  #4  
Old 06-01-2011, 02:19 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

So what. Obama plays golf nine weeks in a row while our economy crumbles.

Bet he took the chopper a few times too. Actually that would be 3 choppers at a time. Two are decoys, one he flys in.

Good post though. Keep digging, mayby you'll eventually find something mildly interesting.
  #5  
Old 06-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default He couldn't walk 300 feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklassen View Post
So what. Obama plays golf nine weeks in a row while our economy crumbles.

Bet he took the chopper a few times too. Actually that would be 3 choppers at a time. Two are decoys, one he flys in.

Good post though. Keep digging, you'll eventually find something interesting.
is this the guy you want running the country? BTW, the secret service determines how the president travels. Also, Bush spent billions on his needless war in Iraq, and spent his many vacation weeks walking around his ranch in Texas while innocent soldiers and civilians died. Did that bother you? Don't bother responding. I already know the answer.
  #6  
Old 06-01-2011, 02:38 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I haven't heard he's running for Presadent. Did I miss something?

btw, you have something against overweight people? I thought libs were the caring, tolerant, accepting ones.

Guess not.
  #7  
Old 06-01-2011, 02:42 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Someone who takes a limo 300 feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklassen View Post
I haven't heard he's running for Presadent. Did I miss something?

btw, you have something against overweight people? I thought libs were the caring, tolerant, accepting ones.

Guess not.
yeah that bothers me. Shows a sense of entitlement, or a very lazy guy.
  #8  
Old 06-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

So you're saying in your opionion, people who are overweight show a sense of entitlement, or a very lazy person? Someone overweight isn't qualified to run our country?
  #9  
Old 06-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Very shallow, Actor; and very childish.
  #10  
Old 06-01-2011, 03:33 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
The article explains that the helicopter has been made available to previous Governors. However, my man Chris should have been wiser than to let his guard down making him vulnerable to critics just looking to beat him down. so shame on you Chris

so just because every other gov did it makes it okay for this gov to do it?

this gov has preached 'shared sacrifice' since he campaigned for office - but he is not sacrificing anything!
  #11  
Old 06-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

He's not sacrificing anything less than Obama does.


Quote:
"Everybody, not just one group, must be ready to give up something to help push the U.S. economic recovery, President Obama told the nation's governors Monday.

"Shared sacrifice" should be the catch phrase, Obama told the National Governors Association. "If all the pain is shared by one group … that's not good for anyone."
I don't see Obama or the Federal Government for that matter sacrificing one damn thing.
  #12  
Old 06-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbchbum View Post
so just because every other gov did it makes it okay for this gov to do it?

this gov has preached 'shared sacrifice' since he campaigned for office - but he is not sacrificing anything!
Are you on the Governor's staff or are otherwise privy to his commitments? It seems the Governor has used air travel judiciously. This is just another liberal attempt to slay the dragon they fear. (I mean the liberal media highlighting this story and not necessarily you)

Also the State Police have a story for you.
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...christies.html
  #13  
Old 06-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

For the record, I think Gov. Christie is a very sexy man. Not only do I find him physically attractive; but his personality and his intelligence also contribute to his appeal. My husband is a big man and he's sexy as well. Maybe some smaller men have big man envy and they think it builds them up to put down big men. Perhaps a Napolean complex or some other insecurity that would cause someone to insult and make derogatory remarks about someone's physical appearance. Like some have done with Sarah Palin's family. It is mean spirited and wrong.

BTW, the state police helicopter didn't cost the taxpayers any addtional monies, according to the NJ State Police.

..."State Police said the governors trip took one hour, at an estimated cost of about $2,500. But State Police Superintendent Rick Fuentes said Christies use of the helicopter carried no additional cost to taxpayers or the State Police budget.

'It is important to understand that State Police helicopters fly daily homeland security missions, and use flight time for training purposes, more so lately as we acclimate our pilots to the new aircraft,' Fuentes said in a statement released Wednesday. 'These are flight hours that would be logged in any event.'



http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2011...ogle_news_blog
  #14  
Old 06-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default You're Right, I'm Envious

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkcunningham1 View Post
For the record, I think Gov. Christie is a very sexy man. Not only do I find him physically attractive; but his personality and his intelligence also contribute to his appeal. My husband is a big man and he's sexy as well. Maybe some smaller men have big man envy and they think it builds them up to put down big men. Perhaps a Napolean complex or some other insecurity that would cause someone to insult and make derogatory remarks about someone's physical appearance. Like some have done with Sarah Palin's family. It is mean spirited and wrong.

BTW, the state police helicopter didn't cost the taxpayers any addtional monies, according to the NJ State Police.

..."State Police said the governors trip took one hour, at an estimated cost of about $2,500. But State Police Superintendent Rick Fuentes said Christies use of the helicopter carried no additional cost to taxpayers or the State Police budget.

'It is important to understand that State Police helicopters fly daily homeland security missions, and use flight time for training purposes, more so lately as we acclimate our pilots to the new aircraft,' Fuentes said in a statement released Wednesday. 'These are flight hours that would be logged in any event.'



http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2011...ogle_news_blog
because I'm not 100 lbs overweight.
  #15  
Old 06-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default No Lassen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklassen View Post
So you're saying in your opionion, people who are overweight show a sense of entitlement, or a very lazy person? Someone overweight isn't qualified to run our country?
I said a governor who needs to take a limo rather than walk 300 feet either feels a sense of entitlement, or is a very lazy guy. Get it?
 

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.